Wouldn't public chat be the worst, though? I thought the point of the trusted user criteria was to keep shitposters at bay.What I'm considering now is a list of default rooms and the ability to create your own.
- Public (All users, even those with no posts) [Lolcow Discussion]
- Closed (All settled members, e.g. those with off-topic access) [No Defined Topic]
- Rooms created can be listed or unlisted. Unlisted rooms can only be accessed with URL.
- Rooms listed by number of people speaking in the last hour but always behind default rooms.
- 0 active users don't list at all.
- May allow op privileges similar to IRC.
Probably, yes. We'll see how it goes.Wouldn't public chat be the worst, though? I thought the point of the trusted user criteria was to keep shitposters at bay.
Look at pictures of Pixyteri and ForeverKaitlyn and say that again.Autism is hot when it's in a bikini!
thats why you need support of normal poster instead of weens.Conceptually speaking, if I were to host a Wiki on the site, it would have to be fully sourced and strive for a Neutral POV a la Wikipedia / Know-Your-Meme instead of just going for as much shit stirring as possible.