Plagued Weeaboos and other Japan spergs -

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
On the internet, "aboo" is an ending meaning "obsessed with to a delusional/immature extent". This has been used to create the terms "wolfaboo" (one who sees wolves as the highest and noblest species), "weeaboo" (an exception, one who is obsessed with Japan and thinks it is like the anime EX: Pixyteri) and sometimes "ameriboo" (someone who sees America as superior in every way to all other countries).

These are just a few examples, the list can go on and on. So now here's my question: Have any of you guys ran into an aboo be it IRL or on the internet?

I've met a weeaboo; she's actually a close friend of mine :oops:. She believes that Japan is the best country ever and has an obsession with Vocaloid. Because of this she told us to call her Miku, after the most popular Vocaloid. Every time we see a picture of Vocaloid Miku, she would always say, "Oh there's me!" in the most anime desu voice she could make. Other than that though, she isn't too bad.

KawaiiChrisChan

kiwifarms.net
All through high school Ive been surrounded by weeaboo's. All of which have been reasonable people. Except one, who made a ruckus at my old place of work. I posted it here, somewhere, a while ago. Any who, to make a long story short...

>Be stock-boy at local Walmart
>Cart pusher-Chris asks me if I like anime
>say yes. (like: FMA, Ghost in the shell, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, ect...)
>"Do you like BLEACH & NARUTO!?"
>"no."

>awkward silence...

>Be next day.
>Have to scan boxes all day.
>Cart pusher Chris dramatically walks into back room with broom handle
>ELRIC!!!! SHOW ME YOUR METAL!!!
>Everyone stares...
>Manager/Boss grabs Chris's shoulder.
>*THWACK*!!!!
>Boss is covered in blood.
>ICHIGO SAMA BANKAI-JITSU!!!!!!
>oh fuck...
>3 employees tackle him to ground.
>Boss calls police.
>never see Chris again.
>Quit job, to help Mom with her work instead.

I myself am aboo about a lot of things. I just never got to the point of believing that I'm some cartoon freak.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I went to high school with a serious weeabo. He always went in about how racist Australia is and how perfect and non-racist Japan was. Because of course, the whole of Japan is incapable of being racist, literally everyone their is completely open-minded and tolerant and their is not even one racist person.

KawaiiChrisChan

kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
I went to high school with a serious weeabo. He always went in about how racist Australia is and how perfect and non-racist Japan was. Because of course, the whole of Japan is incapable of being racist, literally everyone their is completely open-minded and tolerant and their is not even one racist person.
It really sucks to be denied entry into a part of Onsen springs, just because I'm American, and that I might hurt the Japanese vibe inside their precious little shower room.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've never been too crazy on this whole weeaboo thing, but I'm a fan of anime and manga. Not a whole lot of it (I'm not the type to buy wall scrolls or anything like that), but I have favorites. Last time I bought anything cartoon related was that Regular Show hat that I'm fairly certain I showed off on this forum.

As for others, the people I've met who could best be described as weeaboos have been alright. Now those who identify as otaku, that's another horror story altogether. A lot of my friends are the type that'll just watch anime because they don't mind it as long as they're entertained. They're pretty normal people who have friends, lives, etc. Then there's the "otaku" that tries to convert these people into full blown otakus like themselves and convince everyone on the bus that Japan is better than any country ever period end of discussion (despite the fact that America is obviously so much better (okay, I was actually the one that had to stop it all and say no country was better than any country)). When I was in high school, I liked southern US, Native American Indian, and Mexican culture a lot. This wasn't really a problem for the weeaboos because like I said, they were all patient people who didn't take anime that seriously, but then otaku girl would start calling me out on shit and ask why I even bothered talking about anime when it was obvious that all I wanted to talk about was "redneck stuff." The "otakus" would commonly chastise me whenever I brought my own lunch from home because the person sitting next to me would be eating rice, sushi, an egg roll, and green tea, and I'd pack fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, and sweet tea (in case you're wondering, yes, sometimes I'd eat my lunch cold, and it wasn't a lot of fun). I don't blame them for getting attached to certain people because I'm known to do the exact same thing, but it started to seem... I dunno, actually kind of racist. They didn't really mind when I'd talk about Mexican music and stuff, just as long as I wasn't talking about DANG DIRTY AMERICAN THINGS. Every time I'd say something interesting about Native American culture such as the weapons they'd use in a hunt, the relationship of their families before the appearance of the white man, etc, one girl (and it was really one girl that was doing the most damage) would always interrupt to say something about Japan and how it was superior to whatever the hell I was talking about. Thankfully she graduated a year before I did, otherwise she would have found out I stopped riding the bus to drive a truck to school and would have really given me and my brother a lecture (another thing, she disliked me mostly because my brother was a gargantuan dick to her, and he was a dick to her mostly because she didn't approve of me liking the culture of my own country as well as giving his other friends shit). There was another guy who wouldn't shut the hell up about video games because I told him I liked Grand Theft Auto, and he started bringing up stuff that at the time I'd never really cared to know about like Disgaea and Bayonetta and Final Fantasy and all that. Every time I was talking to another friend, he'd just sort of barge in and talk about anime and video games, no matter what we were talking about beforehand. He was also terrible at math or just really lazy (when asked to count from five to seven, his response was, "I DON'T KNOW"). He flipped out for someone taking Japan during a game of Risk, and flipped out even harder when he lost the game after being cornered in Australia. He also called my friend a "stupid bitch" over losing a game of Uno.

So yeah, I'm fine with people liking anime a lot. I just don't like people who associate as otakus because from my experience, they just tend to be the worst.

Vincent

kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, it seems like EVERY Iron Age European culture got the same treatment weaboos give Japan at some point in history

The Romans were weaboo for Ancient Greece
Renaissance Europe was weaboo for Ancient Rome (and Ancient Greece)
New Agers and Wiccans tend to be weaboo for the Ancient Celts
And as of recent, people are also acting weaboo for the Norse Vikings, although I would like to differentiate between actual Asatru believers (like Surtur here on the forums) who actually have a legitimate religion that just happens to be rooted in Norse culture, and the Norseaboos. Most Norseaboos are either white supremacists or spergy Skyrim fanboys. Acutal Asatru believers are usually nothing like that.

Vincent

kiwifarms.net
Aleister Crowley said:
What do you call someone who draws from Egyptian mythology, Kabbalah, Yoga, and a whole lot of other traditions/practices/religions?

A thelemite. That's not a -aboo able. Combo breaker?
The difference between someone who draws from other cultures and an -aboo is that -aboos tend to place said cultures on a pedestal and ignore any flaws, regardless of historical or cultural accuracy.

There is a massive difference between simply drawing from other cultures (Thelemites, Asatru) and misappropriating other cultures (Weaboos and other -aboos)

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I've run into Ameriboo's (or Ameriboo comments) sometimes. To them, (Christian) America is a perfect, flawless country that can do no harm ever. The rest of the world, however, is so evil and non-Christian and deserves to die in a fire. Probably the most well-known Ameriboo is Michael Bay. His vision of all good things American is absolutely absurd.

The Hunter

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:
I've run into Ameriboo's (or Ameriboo comments) sometimes. To them, (Christian) America is a perfect, flawless country that can do no harm ever. The rest of the world, however, is so evil and non-Christian and deserves to die in a fire. Probably the most well-known Ameriboo is Michael Bay. His vision of all good things American is absolutely absurd.
But Michael Bay is an American. The funniest and most pathetic ones come from other countries and have never been to the countries they obsess over. Example:

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
MysticMisty said:
But Michael Bay is an American. The funniest and most pathetic ones come from other countries and have never been to the countries they obsess over. Example:

"I know what america is like, I've seen King Of the Hill!"

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last year I came across a forum where wolfaboos believed that they were "special snowflakes" who where blessed with the ability to physically shape shift into wolves. They had even gone as far as forming an online pack where the alpha male and female were around 14 years old and had labeled themselves as "mates". Of course one was a black wolf with red eyes and the other was a white wolf with blue eyes and plenty of the pack members were either black or white wolves (some even had wings for whatever reason). It was quite humorous. I wish I still had the link saved to that forum. They even had "How To's" on how to shift which listed step-by-step instructions on entering a meditative state and thus progressed into physically shape shifting. The leaders of the packs had these silly stories that stated they had actually shape shifted into their inner wolf forms, which the pack members ate up and believed. It was really funny.

I have some stupid “How To P-Shift (physical shift)” stuff that they wrote saved on a word document:
Eyes:

Eyes are the first thing most decide to shift. Since you can’t really feel your eyes this makes it more challenging. Close your eyes, try to move them. When you move them you can feel them. Feel that they are changing color, shifting in size and shape to that of a wolf. Wolves’ eyes are shape like a football. Like humans they are on the front of the head. Usually the white part turns yellow and the pupil area that normally has color will change to blue, green, or gold. There are more combinations but gold is the most common.

Ears:

Wolves have hearing much much better then humans. Wolves’ ears are longer and more susceptible to picking up sound. They are longer and have fur. You must feel your ears elongating, softening. This may be easier for people who can move their ears but I’m not sure. As I can’t. To begin with I usually start at the base of my skull, where my ear is attached to my skin. I feel that stretching almost immediately. After a couple minutes of stretching I move on to the shape, a wolves’ ear are pointed at the end and curve from a triangle into the point. After poking around with pointy ears I move on to the 3D aspect of it. Feel your ears, you feel the curves. These curves pick up sound and transfer them into your ear hole. This is one reason why wolves’ can hear very well. Start curving them then begin to grow fur. (Bottom of the page) On their ears wolves’ fur is short and soft. Read on the shifting fur section for more details. When you shift only your ears you keep them in the same place. Do not move them to the top of your head unless you are doing an entire shift of your head.

Snout:

Snouts are hard to shift since people don’t have them. Well I would recommend to begin to M-Shift using method 3 above. After a while pick up your head. Feel the extra weight. Feel your nose there. Believe, Believe, Believe, Believe, Believe. Sniff the air feel the air come in through the nostrils extended from your head. Feel your mouth narrower, your tongue longer. Run your tongue along razor sharp teeth. Your wet black nose picking up scents from all around you. Yawn, your tongue comes out and you breath fresh air. You feel the cool air going through your long snout into your windpipe and down into your lungs.

Paws:

To me paws are pretty easy. First of all wolves’ have front feet with 5 toes, and back feet with 4 toes. First you should bend your fingers place them loosely together. Let you hand go limp, usually over the side of a bed or chair arm. After a while it will go numb, this is when you should start to shift. Feel your fingers coming together, feel the pads on the bottom. Pads don’t have much feeling though, it’s like getting injected with a numb shot. On the top you should feel fur. fur feels like tiny needles coming up, they tickle usually. In between your fingers you should begin to feel kind of webbed. After a while it travels up all your fingers, attaching them together. After you think you have shifted open your eyes and see.

Feet:

As you may remember I said earlier that wolves have 5front toes and 4 back toes. Which means to shift your feet you must forget your small toe. This isn’t so hard because your smallest toe is usually small enough you don’t feel it constantly. Outline the shape of a wolf foot onto your foot. Keep it there and make the feeling stronger and stronger. After a while you should start twitching and going numb. This is good. After you keep this up for a while it will shift.

Fur:

Fur can be either very hard or very simple. If part of your body has ever fallen asleep then you know what the needle-like prickly feeling feels like. Take that feeling and make the needles narrower and narrower. Then start to add more of them, thousands of them. I recommend not to try fur until you have P-Shifted your another pat of your body. It is harder then you think to grow a single patch of fur. I suggest growing it on ears or a paw. But any will work.

Full-body P-shifting

Method 1

First lay down in your bed. Close your eyes, take deep breaths and relax. You must find a comfortable position that you won’t have to move out of again. Listen to your breaths, inhale and exhale gently. Let the sound of your breaths calm and soothe you. Make your body go still and get rid of all the stress. You have to be in a position that reminds you of your wolf. Such as curling up in a ball or laying on your side. You will start to feel your hand, foot, fingers, ect. go numb and loose feeling. You might not even know where it is in the bed. Fill your thoughts and mind with thoughts about the animal you wish to become. Focus on what fun it would be to have claws, paws, pads, a tail, a muzzle, tall ears, ect. Let go of your humanity and begin to think of yourself as a wolf. What would it be like? Try to feel the fur as immensely as you can. Now, start to move slowly. Lift a hand or foot and think of it as a paw. Hold up your head and feel your muzzle pointing out and your ears long and tall. But, remember not to think of yourself as human. When you feel yourself twitch, burn, tingle or even move, that’s good. Just keep thinking of your wolf. Eventually the full change will take place.

Method 2

Performing the P-Shift: This may seem like a dream come true. And it is. But I warn you, this is not role-playing and neither is any of this site.

In my experiences this works. I have not found any other way that works, yet.

The first thing to do is relax. You must be fully relaxed for this to work. I suggest you sit against something. Next you need to picture your wolf body and will yourself to become it. Bring yourself into thinking that and you will become your wolf.

Concentrate on this and then your arm or leg muscles will begin to get restless or actually hurt! Don’t worry! The pain only exists the first time. Continue on concentrating and do NOT fight the pain. Fighting it will only make it worse and stop the shift. Eventually you will shift.

Caution!! The first couple of times you may black out!! This is normal but you may become a danger to people around you. What I recommend you do is go into your room and lock the door.

To shift back to your human form, all you need to do is the same as above. Relax and will yourself back into your human form. Or you can just curl up and go to sleep. You will normal wake up back in your human form. (Your body and mind will revert to the form they are most happy in.)

The next stage I will talk about is the Practice P-Shift stage. The alternate stage that opts-in here is the Long-Term Shift, which is 2 paragraphs down. The starting point of the practice P-shift is completion of the M-shift. Once that is complete, you must once again draw on the expert knowledge that you obtained in the Investigation part of the M-shift. You need to be able to picture the physical aspects of a wolf, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY GET, and bring it to mind again. You must then use the skill gained in the Imagination part of the M-shift. You need to first fire up that wolf mind and relieve all restraints and “release your inner wolf” in a sanctuary (somewhere that you can be alone, relaxed, and free of all distractions.) Then you need to get relaxed as deeply as possible, and gather as much focus as you can on what it would look like and feel like to be a wolf for a second, now, fire up that wolf mind all the way until you feel you are a wolf again. Now, imagine your human body as “what I would look like IF I was a human” and work from that, and how it would feel as a human, and what it would look like, then work on to what it would feel and look like to shift into a wolf. Imagine it as VIVIDLY as possible using all senses. Keep practicing, it might not work the first time, I also recommend focusing on one body part at a time as you practice it, because you will get individual parts easier. Eyes, teeth, ears, paws, those are the easiest few. The tail comes in just after these. Work towards your end goal with PATIENCE. If you are impatient, you will not get any results. Usually a full shift takes 2 weeks to 4 months to achieve. It depends on the concentration of wolf blood in you, the more you practice, the more concentrated it becomes. You definitely don’t want 100% though (that only happens after PNR, and 3rd degree possession). Once you achieve a shift, I call the point at which you shift, the barrier. The barrier is also called the “sneeze” by some, because the nature of the barrier is exactly like a sneeze. It begins with a strange sensation that rushes across you, and becomes a burst that you cannot control. When you reach it, you will feel a sensation like a cozy warm feeling, then a feeling of energy surging through you (not painful), that soon becomes a feeling of clenching and flexing all over your body, and a strange feeling that everything your body is made of is changing. During this, your body involuntarily moved as if you are being controlled, and it leaves you helpless to control your own body, this barrier lasts anywhere between 5 and 50 seconds. It is important that once you reach the barrier, you do not panic, or you will terminate the shift, and nothing will happen. You need to just be relaxed as a rock and let the shift take it’s course. Once you do, you will become a wolf. So at this point it is important to know how to shift back. In the first few shifts, falling asleep is usually enough to end it, but if you aren’t tired, remember that staying a wolf on the first few shifts for longer than an hour can result in PNR passing, and being “stuck” forever. So the other method is to P-shift back, imagine yourself returning, you might need to use more strength and focus the longer you stay. Be aware of that. It is a more simple reverse method of P-shifting to turn yourself back.

After the Practice shift, you are ready to work on the On-Spot P-Shift. Take note that this one is the one with the highest danger factor for those with possession. In this one, you just need to practice fully flaring your m-shift, and focusing hard enough to induce a full shift while you are not in controlled circumstances. Best methods of training involve doing this while standing up. Practice avoiding distractions, flaring your focus, flaring your M-shift, and quickly P-shifting. It is important to emphasize focus, and dropping your humanity to the point you know you are a wolf on a moments notice. String everything together and practice to P-shift on a moments notice in a distracting and stressful environment. That is the On-Spot shift.

Long-Term Shifting

This is long term shifting, it is the shift that you can never return to human form, which you can use to become almost any animal, it is not recommended. DO NOT EVER ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO GIVE UP YOUR ENTIRE HUMAN LIFE FOREVER. Now that you have been warned, this is just a concept, I cannot guarantee it works, because anybody who used it is no longer a human. The data I compiled is well passed in archives. It is not a common one, but under study, I find that it could work if performed properly. The Long-Term shift is long term in 2 ways. It lasts until you die, and it takes a relatively long time to be complete. First, you need to have some form of that animal’s genes in you somewhere, and they must be in an active cell. You just repeat the actions in the M-shift, and Practice P-shift, but in the practice P-shift, you must focus day after day, and expect very tiny results. Eventually it will set you on a frictionless course to permanently becoming that animal. This one can work for animals of different masses, because the time frame allows you to gain or lose significant amounts of mass. This one is absolutely irreversible and inevitably results in possession.

And that is the secret of how to physically shape shift into a wolf. *yawn*

Trombonista

This isn't about Tina!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:
I thought Michael Bay was an explodaboo.

The Hunter

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
acrylicpaint said:
That Rawhide Kobayashi pic is fake - but hilarious nonetheless. It's a parody of this (also relevant):

Somehow, I find it easier to believe this one's fake.

trombonista said:
MysticMisty said:
I thought Michael Bay was an explodaboo.
Yes, yes he is.

Reactions: Jerkop In Training