Plagued Weeaboos and other Japan spergs -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
While I can appreciate the professionally done custom itasha for shows, I never really get when someone just throws a bunch of ugly anime decals and bumper stickers all over some old beater and pretends it looks anything other than exceptional.
View attachment 1044227
Isn't it enough just to see someone's neetmobile without them having stickers all over it explaining why?

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
While I can appreciate the professionally done custom itasha for shows, I never really get when someone just throws a bunch of ugly anime decals and bumper stickers all over some old beater and pretends it looks anything other than exceptional.
View attachment 1044227View attachment 1044228View attachment 1044229

Yes, it stands out like it is meant to, but for all the wrong reasons. If I were a cop and stopped a car like this for doing some dumb shit on the road my first thought would probably be, this guy is probably too :autistic: to be behind the wheel in the first place. MADD should have a sister organization specifically for cases like this called MAAD (mothers against autistic driving) they might just save some kids somewhere from being mowed down at the bus stop by a distracted exceptional individual in rusty minivan covered in Miku and Love Live stickers.
Western weebs have a long tradition of taking something the Japs put a lot of care into, making a way shittier version of it and then parading it around like it's the same thing. A prime example being, when j-rock was the hot shit among younger weebs, the western answer to J-rock fashion was simply to wear like 18 studded accessories at once and talk about how you think Miyavi is suupaaah kawaiiiii neeee when nobody asked.

Having a car like this should be grounds for a search warrant, plastering the word "loli" on your car and driving round town in it is about as close as you can get to admitting you're a pedophile without actually doing it.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
"I dislike this girl. If I ruled the world from the shadows, I would take everything from her and sneer at her when she hits rock bottom. Then I'd make her eat a delicious, piping hot steak and watch the tears of frustration on her face. I really want to see it." -Shoji Gatoh

The author of Full Metal Panic seems like a pretty cool, based dude.

UwUnit 731

hewwo, i wiww be youw suwgeon today!
kiwifarms.net
"I dislike this girl. If I ruled the world from the shadows, I would take everything from her and sneer at her when she hits rock bottom. Then I'd make her eat a delicious, piping hot steak and watch the tears of frustration on her face. I really want to see it." -Shoji Gatoh

The author of Full Metal Panic seems like a pretty cool, based dude.
He seems like a normal, well-adjusted guy.

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1044227View attachment 1044228View attachment 1044229

Yes, it stands out like it is meant to, but for all the wrong reasons. If I were a cop and stopped a car like this for doing some dumb shit on the road my first thought would probably be, this guy is probably too :autistic: to be behind the wheel in the first place. MADD should have a sister organization specifically for cases like this called MAAD (mothers against autistic driving) they might just save some kids somewhere from being mowed down at the bus stop by a distracted exceptional individual in a rusty minivan covered in Miku and Love Live stickers.
Easier to spend $80 on stickers than get a personality or a hobby that shows through your appearance or exercising said hobby. Yknow, having a small "I love rock climbing" sticker on your laptop that someone notices in class. A small conversation starter. Wearing athletic wear to school instead of sweats and a hoodie.

But alas, rather plaster a car in the most mainstream of anime instead of something at least kind of niche that may point in a certain direction. "Oh he only likes sports anime; he must be into motivational stories and hoping to one day come out of his shell" as opposed to "this nigga googles "top 10 anime" and goes down the list".

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
"this nigga googles "top 10 anime" and goes down the list".
It's actually even worse than that; these people throw all their money and their entire identities behind the kind of seasonal moeshit designed to make a quick buck from the otaku who go to game centres after work and dump 5,000 yen into those claw-catcher machines to get a shitty prize figure because it's less effort than catching a train to the designated suicide forest. Then these weebs buy up any leftover merchandise - sold to them at 300% of its original price - for shows that won't matter at all to anyone in six months. By the time the shit arrives in the mail they'll have moved onto another flavour-of-the-month waifu.

Their whole lives are about throwaway seasonal trash. The stuff that stands the test of time - your Evangelion, your Cowboy Bebop, even your Sailor Moon or Pokémon - doesn't interest them because there's no quick fix of boob physics and crude sexual innuendo. Lowest-tier shit for the lowest-tier people.

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
It's actually even worse than that; these people throw all their money and their entire identities behind the kind of seasonal moeshit designed to make a quick buck from the otaku who go to game centres after work and dump 5,000 yen into those claw-catcher machines to get a shitty prize figure because it's less effort than necking yourself. Then these weebs buy up any leftover merchandise - sold to them at 300% of its original price - for shows that won't matter at all to anyone in six months. By the time the shit arrives in the mail they'll have moved onto another flavour-of-the-month waifu.

Their whole lives are about throwaway seasonal trash. The stuff that stands the test of time - your Evangelion, your Cowboy Bebop, even your Sailor Moon or Pokémon - doesn't interest them because there's no quick fix of boob physics and crude sexual innuendo. Lowest-tier shit for the lowest-tier people.
If the car was decorated with art from No Guns Life and Beastars it'd still be about seasonal anime

Brb getting a No Guns Life tattoo on my back

Reactions: Akumaten

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Their whole lives are about throwaway seasonal trash. The stuff that stands the test of time - your Evangelion, your Cowboy Bebop, even your Sailor Moon or Pokémon - doesn't interest them because there's no quick fix of boob physics and crude sexual innuendo. Lowest-tier shit for the lowest-tier
I don't know about you, but if I saw someone with an Evangelion car, I could already hear the "hyuk, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand masturbating to a comatose teenager".
I'm not convinced that's any better.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
If the car was decorated with art from No Guns Life and Beastars it'd still be about seasonal anime
I don't know about you, but if I saw someone with an Evangelion car, I could already hear the "hyuk, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand masturbating to a comatose teenager".
I'm not convinced that's any better.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think the car thing is silly regardless of what anime it is. Just saying, there are different kinds of anime fans out there, and these niggas who drive around with "LOLI IS LIFE" bumper stickers are the people who enjoy the absolute worst kind of anime, but they're the loudest about it.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing if the car decal was of a particular anime symbol like the Straw Hat skull, Soul Eater logo, Leaf Village, the Homunculus symbol from Fullmetal Alchemist, a quote, or even just part of a character making it look like they're peeking out of the rear window (those can be cute), but full-body decals on the sides of cars when they're not for promoting a con or other show gives people second-hand embarrassment. If you have to insist on it, get some stylized fire or cloud decals, or just stay simple and have a "I ❤ Anime" decal on the back and leave it at that.

Although I'm still having a hard time deciding which is worse: the car decals, or customized license plates.
yaoi-mom-license-plate.jpg

WyNYSDr.jpg

41W2O2s8ggL._SX466_.jpg

Syaoran Li

The Prince of Camelot
kiwifarms.net
all of these magical girl shows are for pedophiles the last one that wasn't was sailor moon in the early 90s
Cardcaptor Sakura was also legit, although it's also a 90's relic.

Granted, there's some iffy material like the girl who has a crush on her teacher and in CLAMP's defense, they realized that mistake and quietly kept that character out of the sequel and avoided making any mentions of it altogether.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Cardcaptor Sakura was also legit, although it's also a 90's relic.

Granted, there's some iffy material like the girl who has a crush on her teacher and in CLAMP's defense, they realized that mistake and quietly kept that character out of the sequel and avoided making any mentions of it altogether.
CCS was probably a large contributor to the pedos and their mahoushoujou shows now. Granted, CLAMP does know how to design a little girl, perhaps too well.

DieselBoogaloo

kiwifarms.net
all of these magical girl shows are for pedophiles the last one that wasn't was sailor moon in the early 90s
There are still magical girl shows that aim at the young girl audiences. The weebs don't watch them though – when was the last time you saw weebs discussing Precure?

Syaoran Li

The Prince of Camelot
kiwifarms.net
CCS was probably a large contributor to the pedos and their mahoushoujou shows now. Granted, CLAMP does know how to design a little girl, perhaps too well.
True, but from what I can gather, CCS's contributions to that phenonemon was largely accidental.

CLAMP may be closet fujoshi and they have their own issues, but they don't strike me as being pedos or intentionally pedo-friendly.