Plagued Weeaboos and other Japan spergs -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
And now for something completely politically different
View attachment 1058482
READ SIEGE KAMERAD

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
READ SIEGE KAMERAD
I'm starting to think the real translators did this since it's still up. Maybe to shake off some of the cringe posters in the comments section.

cringe1.PNG

FIGHT ME IRL!!!
cringe2.PNG

cring3.PNG

cringe4.PNG

CALL THE CYBER POLICE!!!
cringe5.PNG

I have to admit, the comment sections on a lot of sites like these are pretty shit. Every once in awhile you'll get some people posting pretty good OC, and good back and forth banter, but a lot of times it's just a bunch of twatter tier posting but with broken English.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I don't know where to post this but this seems as good of a place as any. Anyone familiar with an infamous poster in the 4chan FGO generals on /vg/ known as Mexiliz? He's some weeb obsessed with FGO and derailing threads with his progressive politics. He has a particular obsession with ranting about incels, Nazis and how awful the US is and gained the name Mexiliz because he's a big supporter of open borders and talks about how he loves taking vacations to Mexico. From what I can gather he's a NEET and a pothead stoner and might be collecting tardbux from the government for some mental illness. Mexiliz also claims to be a waifuist and posts about his waifu on /c/ waifu threads while arguing with other autists there and calling them Nazi incels. He also ERPs as her on /trash/ and appears to have a cuckold fetish regarding his fictional wife.

Only recently found about this guy but it seems there's quite a bit of lore on him.

Here's his Reddit account where his favorite boards include r/atheism and r/inceltears and sometimes r/waifuism:
https://www.reddit.com/user/MexiLiz_AntiAmerika

Here's a bunch of people responding to him on 4chan (sorry, best way to find his posts):

Some Mexiliz ERPing on 4chan's /trash/

Here's a picture of the guy (well, his hand) Looks like you'd expect--a white guy/light-skinned Hispanic with shitty hygiene. Supposedly he lives in Michigan (he's posted an address before and claimed it to be his) but I couldn't confirm it was actually where he lived.
Mexiliz.jpg

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where to post this but this seems as good of a place as any. Anyone familiar with an infamous poster in the 4chan FGO generals on /vg/ known as Mexiliz? He's some weeb obsessed with FGO and derailing threads with his progressive politics. He has a particular obsession with ranting about incels, Nazis and how awful the US is and gained the name Mexiliz because he's a big supporter of open borders and talks about how he loves taking vacations to Mexico. From what I can gather he's a NEET and a pothead stoner and might be collecting tardbux from the government for some mental illness. Mexiliz also claims to be a waifuist and posts about his waifu on /c/ waifu threads while arguing with other autists there and calling them Nazi incels. He also ERPs as her on /trash/ and appears to have a cuckold fetish regarding his fictional wife.

Only recently found about this guy but it seems there's quite a bit of lore on him.

Here's his Reddit account where his favorite boards include r/atheism and r/inceltears and sometimes r/waifuism:

Here's a bunch of people responding to him on 4chan (sorry, best way to find his posts):

Here's a picture of the guy (well, his hand) Looks like you'd expect--a white guy/light-skinned Hispanic with shitty hygiene. Supposedly he lives in Michigan (he's posted an address before and claimed it to be his) but I couldn't confirm it was actually where he lived.
View attachment 1062356
And of course his waifu is the vampire idol loli...

albertbrown26

kiwifarms.net
This just appeared in my recommended...

This is just mere proof that these people don’t care about anime. Again, the hobby was originally niche until it went full mainstream in the 90’s in America, and in the last 20 years, it’s now turned into a ridiculous excuse to create “political” agendas when there are none.

Also, “yaoi” was created by mainly female mangaka artists. How come you never hear these types of people complain about this outside of Japan?

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1062356
Namefags, it's always the namefags.

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just mere proof that these people don’t care about anime. Again, the hobby was originally niche until it went full mainstream in the 90’s in America, and in the last 20 years, it’s now turned into a ridiculous excuse to create “political” agendas when there are none.

Also, “yaoi” was created by mainly female mangaka artists. How come you never hear these types of people complain about this outside of Japan?
Also "yuri" is mainly enjoyed by incels and troons now.

???

International man (?) of mystery
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1062356
1. Does he ever state if he is in the USA legally?
2. Are there dox?

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen the show yet, but I sincerely doubt them living on Mars and making music and pissing on music elitists with the "Fucking Bullshit" song has anything to do with American immigration policies.
I've seen it and I would say one of the major conflicts in the show is over Tuesday's mom wanting to be president or something like thst and her campaign is stopping immigration to Mars because apparently Earth is going to shit or something like that. Carole is also an immigrant from Earth and one musical artist that's a friend of Carole's gets locked up at some point for being an illegal immigrant. I like the show but it's kinda obvious the show has a very pro immigrant message considering all the anti-immigrant people in it are the only ones who do awful stuff.