Plagued Weeaboos and other Japan spergs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I'm probably just reiterating the comments on that Twitter post, but it's pretty blatantly clear the guy has superficial at best knowledge of Gundam (which is a show that especially historically was meant to sell toys and model kits to Japanese boys ages 6-12). Like if you actually wanted to comment on perceived misogyny in the franchise you'd probably start with creator Yoshiyuki Tomino's rather "unique" views on the subject (which ties into his views on family) and how it affects the writing of not only Gundam, but other shows.

But this is Twitter-level discourse so you just REEEEEEEE about muh wahmenz and then whenever someone proves you wrong (like tells you to watch G Gundam) you just say that it doesn't count for some arbitrary reason or whatever.

Registration

kiwifarms.net
Negro is back? I didn't know that people were saying negro again.
In my country is what we call blacks. It means something like dark. Actually I always thought that calling someone black is even worse, because there is the maximum that you can get, so it never made sense for me lol.

Jesus fuck this dude, why do these fucks complain about something that isn't a issue at all, why do they show no shame about talking something that they don't know shit about.

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210823-124845.png

Seethe.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol if only they would, I'm seeing this garbage clog up PSN.

utterfuckingcrap.jpg

Sony has such a deep stake in anime at this point that it's now being tied to nearly all aspects of their company. But these retards want a culture war with a gallery of enemies to be against so badly, that they're covering their eyes and ears.

I'm pretty sure if victimhood had a subscription package many on all sides would be paying customers.

And yes anime being in everything is a mandate from the CEO who went to great lengths to merge branches together and to take away autonomy from different branches so their Main Japanese headquarters belonging to their parent company has direct control over nearly everything.

yoshidabio.png

Last edited:

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
Lol if only they would, I'm seeing this garbage clog up PSN.

View attachment 2494254

Sony has such a deep stake in anime at this point that it's now being tied to nearly all aspects of their company. But these retards want a culture war with a gallery of enemies to be against so badly, that they're covering their eyes and ears.

I'm pretty sure if victimhood had a subscription package many on all sides would be paying customers.

And yes anime being in everything is a mandate from the CEO who went to great lengths to merge branches together and to take away autonomy from different branches so their Main Japanese headquarters belonging to their parent company has direct control over nearly everything.

View attachment 2494285
Funny thing is that they (like Raging golden engle, yellowflash2, and the like) swear up and down that Japanese developers are skipping the Playstation because of the censorship. But it's more like the niche anime tiddy games and not the heavy hitters. Like you post even those games are still appearing. "Japan hates Playstation" But the PS5 is selling close to a million units and it hasn't been a full year.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is that they (like Raging golden engle, yellowflash2, and the like) swear up and down that Japanese developers are skipping the Playstation because of the censorship. But it's more like the niche anime tiddy games and not the heavy hitters. Like you post even those games are still appearing. "Japan hates Playstation" But the PS5 is selling close to a million units and it hasn't been a full year.
If I were to compare the PS5 to what the PS4 and PS3 had at the same point in time, it actually has way more games.

First Soulsborne game for both the PS3 and PS4 came out well over a year or two after the console launched, and there's DES Remake already out and Elden Ring coming in January.

First big RPG for the system is Tales of Arise, both Zesteria and Berseria came out well after the first year on PS4 but also had PS3 versions and Zestiria wasn't good but Arise looks like it might be the best in the series.

The Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC campaign was pretty solid and that was a timed exclusive. PS3 had final Fantasy 13 which was all ass and was only slightly redeemed by lightning returns. PS4 took years to get 15 out and it was subpar.

They're not turning away from Japan at all especially since they're now rumored to be extending crunchyroll to be an extra tier for PS+ so you get games and anime every month. The whole argument doesn't hold water. Especially since their initial claims of only Japanese games/visual novels were getting censorship turned out to not be true. Doki Doki Literature club had some blood scenes briefly changed to black and red stain flashing instead of just pure red and DDLC is a game entirely made in America. That mostly has to do with VNs falling under scrutiny since they're closer to shovelware than actual games.

They're also continuing their partnership with Kadokawa and are also making anime series based on RPG series like Legend of Heroes.
graph.jpg

So it's like none of those people know what they're talking about. This whole thing supposedly started with Senran Kagura getting the ability to touch the girls removed (that wasn't actually patient zero though Super Seducer was which is now a game banned on all major platforms) and that was supposedly THE FINAL STRAW that made Japanese devs abandon Sony. However The PS5 already has an exclusive senran kagura game that's coming out.

The narrative they're pushing is really full of holes. If it's anything it's your typical console wars arguments trying to be something greater by having a social justice spin on them.

Last edited:

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net
I always get a laugh out of people jumping in to give their uninformed opinion, as if it matters, just to get pissy when fans call them out and provide examples that prove their opinion wrong. Even the original post is pretty wack because it's also wrong (they try to wiggle out of it by saying they were only referring to IBO which I don't have enough knowledge about), have no idea what about IBO brought in a lot of types that seem to have zero knowledge of previous gundam.

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
If I were to compare the PS5 to what the PS4 and PS3 had at the same point in time, it actually has way more games.

First Soulsborne game for both the PS3 and PS4 came out well over a year or two after the console launched, and there's DES Remake already out and Elden Ring coming in January.

First big RPG for the system is Tales of Arise, both Zesteria and Berseria came out well after the first year on PS4 but also had PS3 versions and Zestiria wasn't good but Arise looks like it might be the best in the series.

The Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC campaign was pretty solid and that was a timed exclusive. PS3 had final Fantasy 13 which was all ass and was only slightly redeemed by lightning returns. PS4 took years to get 15 out and it was subpar.

They're not turning away from Japan at all especially since they're now rumored to be extending crunchyroll to be an extra tier for PS+ so you get games and anime every month. The whole argument doesn't hold water. Especially since their initial claims of only Japanese games/visual novels were getting censorship turned out to not be true. Doki Doki Literature club had some blood scenes briefly changed to black and red stain flashing instead of just pure red and DDLC is a game entirely made in America. That mostly has to do with VNs falling under scrutiny since they're closer to shovelware than actual games.

They're also continuing their partnership with Kadokawa and are also making anime series based on RPG series like Legend of Heroes.
View attachment 2497065

So it's like none of those people know what they're talking about. This whole thing supposedly started with Senran Kagura getting the ability to touch the girls removed (that wasn't actually patient zero though Super Seducer was which is now a game banned on all major platforms) and that was supposedly THE FINAL STRAW that made Japanese devs abandon Sony. However The PS5 already has an exclusive senran kagura game that's coming out.

The narrative they're pushing is really full of holes. If it's anything it's your typical console wars arguments trying to be something greater by having a social justice spin on them.
I wanna point out that Sony published ghost of Tsushima and was a hit over there while niche gamer over here gave it a 7/10.

I used to play senran tho.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Negro is back? I didn't know that people were saying negro again.
The person making that post was themselves a negro so I'm guessing it's okay?

I don't know. I'm about as un PC as you can get so I'm not up with the lingo as to how people of color refer to themselves or others.
Jesus fuck this dude, why do these fucks complain about something that isn't a issue at all, why do they show no shame about talking something that they don't know shit about.
They need to complain about something so they just go after the low hanging fruit.

And since people online always complain about the lack of women in certain things...

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net
The same weebtards who are calling others consoomers are simping for animu Vtube corporations. Their only goal is to take their money but somehow that's different because they can pretend an actual jap cartoon character is playing a vidya game and talking to them. :roll:

"Hurr durr stop simping for e-girls and corporations! Btw there is a new cute & quirky vtuber that is the animu girl version of a cancerous tumor! I gave her all my money! :heart-full:"

They are also consooming animu and buying animu merchandise but that's totally different because Japan good & the West bad. They don't seem to be aware that animu is build on consoomerism. But japan is of course always an exception because that's where their animus and mangos are coming from. Nippon can never ever be critized.

Good examples are kotakuinaction on Reddit and right leaning weebs on twitter.

Last edited:

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The same weebtards who are calling others consoomers are simping for animu Vtube corporations. Their only goal is to take their money but somehow that's different because they can pretend an actual jap cartoon character is playing a vidya game and talking to them. :roll:

"Hurr durr stop simping for e-girls and corporations! Btw there is a new cute & quirky vtuber that is the animu girl version of a cancerous tumor! I gave her all my money! :heart-full:"

They are also consooming animu and buying animu merchandise but that's totally different because Japan good & the West bad. They don't seem to be aware that animu is build on consoomerism. But japan is of course always an exception because that's where their animus and mangos are coming from. Nippon can never ever be critized.

Good examples are kotakuinaction on Reddit and right leaning weebs on twitter.
From day 1 I don't see how any could view v-tubers as anything but e-celeb bullshit wearing an anime skin.

Hololive itself is intentionally made to be geared towards westerners. Nijisanji is the one that's geared towards Japan itself.

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
The war on hentai continues as somebody seems to have alerted Shopify to the politically radioactive content that pirate-turned-publishers Fakku and Irodori put out.
One can only wonder if any of those other companies are willing to intentionally go to bat for American Jews publishing loli hentai.
The entire saga is a fascinating look into scummy for-profit scanlation, of which https://rentry.co/v5vha is merely a brief summary.

Attachments

• 1631187655007.jpg
    1631187655007.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 115

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
Welp. The PS5 hit one million in Japan. So that narrative is destroyed.

Anyway, since someone brought up kotaku in action, remember #notyourshield? Weebs kinda do that to Japanese people too. Like complaining about Sony censorship but the Japanese gamers don't care as much.