Plagued Weeaboos and other Japan spergs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They’re going after Soul Eater now :story:

18D37305-CCB6-4F13-B33B-6F7F096E0D29.jpeg
C95F30A6-46F1-45C2-9DBB-CE7F964487EB.jpeg
6FFBE0F7-475B-4013-B796-82FBB8CFF682.jpeg

Hopefully no one tells this Twitter user about Black Star

albert the programmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now people wearing red MAGA hats are getting called out for some reason
Any time you hear people freaking out about the term "trap" they aren't complaining on behalf of the people called traps, who generally don't mind it, but they're extremely angry about the fact that as obvious men, bloated, obese, disgusting, and ugly, and obviously male, they will never be mistaken for a girl even after being castrated, having their cocks inverted, and otherwise mutilating their bodies.

Every single person who sees them sees A MAN. They may, for political reasons, pretend that they think this revolting fat creature with visible five o'clock shadow, biceps, Adam's apples, and other accoutrements of masculinity, is "female" for political points. But they'd never fuck that obvious dude.

By comparison, the trap looks enticingly feminine. To the point it isn't even gay to fuck one. Traps are literally not gay.

Troons are so angry about this, because traps are pretty open about the fact they're dudes.

albert the programmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A7EAB452-8333-49A8-AF23-3563B172F707.jpeg
9C68B0CC-A6CC-4766-90A3-E3CDD5BDAAA2.jpeg

Granted, OtakuUSA is clearly copying and pasting from this Kotaku article, but I personally thought this looked cool:

4BA3B95D-C2B0-42B3-A36E-37B96EEF9923.jpeg

Are they trying to think that most Japanese that like this are Nazis and they just don’t know how to ignore it and walk away? They even admitted it that the Buddhists used this symbol first before the Nazis in Germany did.

Really hard to find actual Nazis living in Japan, but this one is just them secretly shaming the rest of the Japanese, thinking they’re doing a public service for thinking that the owner of this bar is going to come out and say “HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!”

TL;DR - this is possibly the most deceiving way that I could think of as clickbait, while unironically thinking that they managed to give this bar more free press that I didn’t think were possible

Lester Jones

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2630225View attachment 2630226

Granted, OtakuUSA is clearly copying and pasting from this Kotaku article, but I personally thought this looked cool:

View attachment 2630230

Are they trying to think that most Japanese that like this are Nazis and they just don’t know how to ignore it and walk away? They even admitted it that the Buddhists used this symbol first before the Nazis in Germany did.

Really hard to find actual Nazis living in Japan, but this one is just them secretly shaming the rest of the Japanese, thinking they’re doing a public service for thinking that the owner of this bar is going to come out and say “HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!”

TL;DR - this is possibly the most deceiving way that I could think of as clickbait, while unironically thinking that they managed to give this bar more free press that I didn’t think were possible
Au contraire

EwYarDRW8AcubUr.jpg

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2630225View attachment 2630226

View attachment 2630230

Dumbass Westerners can't seem to grasp that the East sees Nazis as "just another failed state" instead of the end-all-be-all of evil that they're viewed as in the West.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dumbass Westerners can't seem to grasp that the East sees Nazis as "just another failed state" instead of the end-all-be-all of evil that they're viewed as in the West.
It's always funny when white people reeee at brown people for just not really giving much of a fuck about Hitler, a la India.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net