Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
weeb.png

Tired of the main thread or other threads being shit up by bored weebs and boomers alike because nothing's happening? Got to get something out of your system to pass the time and know it's gonna derail? Getting super angry/A-loggy over some cows and whales and any Chuppenings to occur? Direct all your frustrations here to Ayame Sohma!*

tumblr_pttko5Oe6s1qf5hjqo1_500.gif

Sperg about shit to your heart's desire wherever it doesn't fit such as certain anime ironies paralleling current events! He'll take it all in! Confess to your Kiwi mancrushes here, he'll be your biggest support! Point out how other anime distributors did exactly what Monica REEEEal whined about! Post a mocking dramatic reading of any Weeb Wars participant! Anything goes that cannot go anywhere else to preserve it from the jaws of Spergatory and also because it's annoying and there's clean green energy to conserve, or something Japanese like that! When it comes to the top or the bottom of entertainment…
tumblr_pttko5Oe6s1qf5hjqo7_500.gif

*non-approved, Ayame will still take the fallout

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll allow this thread but keep in mind, If nothing is happening, you don't have to post anything.
Nothing is happening to post in a "Nothing Happening Spam" thread, eh? 🤔

Also figured that given what's happened in the main thread in the past that this is also where you can put cluttered trash in here if needs be. This is the void dump, after all.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing is happening to post in a "Nothing Happening Spam" thread, eh? 🤔

Also figured that given what's happened in the main thread in the past that this is also where you can put cluttered trash in here if needs be. This is the void dump, after all.
I meant in the Main Thread, if nothing is happening, there's no obligation to post anything there. Here tho, you guys can go right ahead.

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
Guess I'll just drop a piece of trivia here because, hey, why not?

My username originates from the first Valkyria Chronicles game, specifically he's the father of the main protagonist. He never actually appears expect for one cut scene in a photograph early in the game. In fact, my avatar is concept art taken from the artbook.

Attachments

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I meant in the Main Thread, if nothing is happening, there's no obligation to post anything there. Here tho, you guys can go right ahead.
Ah, got'cha.

Now this reminds me that today my brother before he watched Shin Godzilla all the way through for the first time asked why it was FUNimation had gotten the rights to release and dub the movie. I actually have no fucking clue why they did, either, my best guess was because of the directors (since they have Rebuild of Evangelion and they released the live-action Attack on Titan movies), but I honestly don't know why they dubbed Shin Godzilla. It's an okay dub, but I prefer the subs because it has the long-running joke of the characters' titles growing and stuff (that's probably why they cut out the on-screen text for home release).

Also I just have to say how distracting it is that Todd Haberkorn did his Death the Kid voice for the main character, Rando Yaguchi, and I can't believe they let him/directed him to use that voice. I don't know who else voiced what character.

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
Ah, got'cha.

Now this reminds me that today my brother before he watched Shin Godzilla all the way through for the first time asked why it was FUNimation had gotten the rights to release and dub the movie. I actually have no fucking clue why they did, either, my best guess was because of the directors (since they have Rebuild of Evangelion and they released the live-action Attack on Titan movies), but I honestly don't know why they dubbed Shin Godzilla. It's an okay dub, but I prefer the subs because it has the long-running joke of the characters' titles growing and stuff (that's probably why they cut out the on-screen text for home release).

Also I just have to say how distracting it is that Todd Haberkorn did his Death the Kid voice for the main character, Rando Yaguchi, and I can't believe they let him/directed him to use that voice. I don't know who else voiced what character.
Todd Haberkorn has a very distinct voice that's easily recognizable. He does have a very versatile range though, he played the old man in Tales of Xillia.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Todd Haberkorn has a very distinct voice that's easily recognizable. He does have a very versatile range though, he played the old man in Tales of Xillia.
Yeah, that's why it's baffling he still sounds kinda whiny for an otherwise-serious movie. I dunno why he couldn't deepen his voice just a little bit. Doesn't he naturally have a bit of a normal non-nasely voice?

Dopey Cunt

No pussie in the Cloud District.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was pleasantly surprised that Todd did a voice for Resident Evil 3 remake. It was a super minor role, but I recognized his voice right away.
For those who care, he voiced the dying merc that get's shot in the head by the evil russian guy.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess I'll just drop a piece of trivia here because, hey, why not?

My username originates from the first Valkyria Chronicles game, specifically he's the father of the main protagonist. He never actually appears expect for one cut scene in a photograph early in the game. In fact, my avatar is concept art taken from the artbook.
I suppose I'll explain the meaning behind my avatar. It's a robot wearing a Christmas hat because I set it to that back in November and can't be bothered to change it back.
Would you rather:

a. fuck jamie
b. bottom for vic
Recent Jamie or convention poster Jamie?

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know. I have a really good throwing arm and do enjoying having a remote in my hand so I could very well be a Ron Toye.
@Bender stole @P5Fever from me fair and square, so to insinuate he'd ever stray from her for some fucking trash like @Spectre_06 makes you as big a faggot as Ron, but the lack of emojis gives you away as a wannabe.

And dude, @Spectre_06 got a fucked up face getting blown up in combat in the GWOT. He's got at least a double digit body count, so I wouldn't fuck with him if I were you.