Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, Cuck Lightyear.

If I fucked Lemony he'd die halfway through the act and I don't want my willy stuck in a corpse.
Yeah but then you'd at least get money out of his will. Bald boy however....

Edit: Then again, Cuck Lightyear would abandon you and you'd never have to see him again, so there is that for a perk. :thinking:

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Bender

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
I'd bottom absolutely for some gay italian pants, far too easy of a question.

Come up with a harder question.

Like would you rather:
a. fuck lemon fuhrer
b. fuck cuck lightyear

If I stick my dick in Lemon Fuhrer and he dies of excitement, do I have to finish on his corpse or can I call it quits there since one of us got off? My choice is whatever ends the pain sooner.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
Alright, you wanted a hard question? Fuck, marry, kill:
  • Ron Toye
  • Christopher Sabat
  • Sean Schemmel
Kill Christopher Sabat. You can't trust snakes.

Fuck Ron Toye. You better believe he's getting the business end of the remote in foreplay. The little bastard has it coming to him.

Marry Sean Schemmel because he's an asshole to your face and not behind your back.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kill Christopher Sabat. You can't trust snakes.

Fuck Ron Toye. You better believe he's getting the business end of the remote in foreplay. The little bastard has it coming to him.

Marry Sean Schemmel because he's an asshole to your face and not behind your back.
Fuck/Kill/Marry:

@EriMin
@Svetlana
@giraffes on coffee

Let's see you weasel your way out of this one, because they're alllll gonna see it.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kill Ron with a remote. Apply the sacred ointment to Sabat as he gets gang banged, Yamcha style. Marry Schemmel then tell him I’m Christian so he’d immediately divorce me.
But you're not actually Christian, right?

Riku

kiwifarms.net
My nick is the obvious Riku from KH, it was my first nickname and I haven't used it in quite a while, so I just used it here for nostalgic feels. :feels:
Fuck, Kill, Marry.....I'd kill Sabat+Schemmel+Toye, they're all disgusting inside+outside and no amount of lust would help.
Dunno about those 3 women, don't know them so idc lol.

Regarding the sick game of husbandos+waifus here...Dunno why, but I feel attracted to @P5Fever, must be the avatar. :feels:

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Amazon Prime is the best girl in this whole case (along with Stephanie Nadolny)

Wish we could interview her but tl;dr legal stuff