Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1259574
View attachment 1259575
🖕Fuck you, Aniplex (and FUNimation, but Aniplex has the rights to it now). Support indie sellers and thrift stores.
Seriously, fuck Aniplex. When I wanted to buy KLK on DVD, I had to go out of my way and buy the European, region 2 versions because their release was so rare, it was selling for 600. Fucking lunacy.

Good thing I have a region free DVD player and multiple laptops, so it wasn't an issue. But seriously, we need to boycott these fucks so they go out of business. Absolute bullshit.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, fuck Aniplex. When I wanted to buy KLK on DVD, I had to go out of my way and buy the European, region 2 versions because their release was so rare, it was selling for 600. Fucking lunacy.

Good thing I have a region free DVD player and multiple laptops, so it wasn't an issue. But seriously, we need to boycott these fucks so they go out of business. Absolute bullshit.
I went to nyaa.si, apparently they were having a giveaway or something and I got it there for free, and the quality was pretty good too for a digital download.

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
I went to nyaa.si, apparently they were having a giveaway or something and I got it there for free, and the quality was pretty good too for a digital download.
I want physical copies. Luckily the European DVDs were exact copies of the Aniplex release, just in region 2, and not transparently inflated in price.

There was a good deal for blurays by a fan on Ebay too, but I wanted DVD.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want physical copies. Luckily the European DVDs were exact copies of the Aniplex release, just in region 2, and not transparently inflated in price.

There was a good deal for blurays by a fan on Ebay too, but I wanted DVD.
Could've slipped me some money and I could've... *cough* run away with it without giving you what you paid for sent you some physical copies for cheap *cough*

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I couldn't find all of the DVDs (I have no idea what happened to them, only like the first two volumes are really available anywhere, honestly have no clue if they released the rest of the DVDs), so I bit the bullet and payed RightStuf $159.98 for the Blu-Ray. Which is in nice packaging I'll give them that, but still, fucking hell that's too much.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Guts Gets Some

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bit the bullet and payed RightStuf $159.98 for the Blu-Ray
How in the motherloving fuck can you justify paying that much for a cartoon? I enjoy anime, hell, I even love some anime, but I can't justify laying down £130 for a box set that I'll watch once, maybe twice.

There are some rich motherfuckers using this website, my god.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How in the motherloving fuck can you justify paying that much for a cartoon? I enjoy anime, hell, I even love some anime, but I can't justify laying down £130 for a box set that I'll watch once, maybe twice.

There are some rich motherfuckers using this website, my god.
It's actually fucking cheaper than what I found on Amazon. (Found this on Ebay, but I dunno when this was listed, and it's not the American set, not sure if I would've trusted it.)

I typically buy secondhand copies, but those fucking prices, yo. I've wanted Kill la Kill for a long time, but I wanted the cheapest I could find and RightStuf was the best I got. And they shipped it well so it wasn't banged up or nothing like I would've risked through secondhand or through Amazon itself.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's actually fucking cheaper than what I found on Amazon. (Found this on Ebay, but I dunno when this was listed, and it's not the American set, not sure if I would've trusted it.)

I typically buy secondhand copies, but those fucking prices, yo. I've wanted Kill la Kill for a long time, but I wanted the cheapest I could find and RightStuf was the best I got. And they shipped it well so it wasn't banged up or nothing like I would've risked through secondhand or through Amazon itself.
I understand people like having physical collections of things, but what I'm wondering is why it doesn't dissuade you when the costs are so egregiously extortionate?

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand people like having physical collections of things, but what I'm wondering is why it doesn't dissuade you when the costs are so egregiously extortionate?
It actually did dissuade me for many years, otherwise I would've gotten it when it first came out. I had some extra cash, and I was like "Fuck it, I want Kill la Kill, I'm tried of putting it off", and that was the cheapest I could find.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It actually did dissuade me for many years, otherwise I would've gotten it when it first came out. I had some extra cash, and I was like "Fuck it, I want Kill la Kill, I'm tried of putting it off", and that was the cheapest I could find.
I'm not judging how you spend your money or anything (it's yours, after all, not mine), I just wanna state that upfront.

But damn, I don't understand why collectors will spend so much money on things. I guess it's probably the same vice versa; you can't see why I'd torrent something instead of wanting a physical collection?

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not judging how you spend your money or anything (it's yours, after all, not mine), I just wanna state that upfront.

But damn, I don't understand why collectors will spend so much money on things. I guess it's probably the same vice versa; you can't see why I'd torrent something instead of wanting a physical collection?
I know :P.

I totally understand torrenting since I do that as well and I have a shit-ton of folders.

Behold! (Slightly out-dated but it still stands, and that's only a handful of what I have.)
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
But there's something about physical copies that feels more "permanent" to me tbh. I at least want something to back-up on in case things go south for my computer and electronics and the like. I only pay a hundred bucks if I have the means to.

• Informative
Reactions: Bender

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net

You got ripped off. That was the blu-ray I was mentioning in my post. It was made as a fuck you to Aniplex.

This was what I bought:

All there, just region 2. Cost me about 40 total for everything. All three boxes, everything there. Exact Aniplex copies, just the official European releases that aren't price-gouged.

I agree with you on the prices collectors will pay, but not on digital over physical. I'm a firm believer you can get physical and not be ripped off all at the same time.
I had to hunt around, but there's always a deal if you look for it. I will never allow digital-only for media. Physical copies are not a bad thing.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You got ripped off. That was the blu-ray I was mentioning in my post. It was made as a fuck you to Aniplex.

This was what I bought:

All there, just region 2. Cost me about 40 total for everything. All three boxes, everything there. Exact Aniplex copies, just the official European releases that aren't price-gouged.
I don't have a region-free player. It'd be cool to have one, though, what's the best player to have?

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a region-free player. It'd be cool to have one, though, what's the best player to have?
You can play any region on a computer with a disc drive, so long as you use VLC.

I just found me a DVD player with a USB port years and years back that I use. I bought it for region 4 DVDs at the time.

I don't think brand matters. Just search "Region free DVD player" and I'm sure any of them are fine.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can play any region on a computer with a disc drive, so long as you use VLC.

I just found me a DVD player with a USB port years and years back that I use. I bought it for region 4 DVDs at the time.

I don't think brand matters. Just search "Region free DVD player" and I'm sure any of them are fine.
Man, I really needed one of these. Wouldn't have had to send back a movie I had gotten for my birthday years back because my parents saw the cheap price and not saw it was a Region 2 DVD. This also sounds like it'd be perfect for Japanese imported DVDs, something I've been considering I'd start importing one of these days.

Fuuuuck.

• Feels
Reactions: A Weddell Seal

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Kill Christopher Sabat. You can't trust snakes.

Fuck Ron Toye. You better believe he's getting the business end of the remote in foreplay. The little bastard has it coming to him.

Marry Sean Schemmel because he's an asshole to your face and not behind your back.
Same as you.

Jamie,Armzy or, Manjaw, or pepper monster..which is the lesser sin to bang?
Pepper, but only because she's the at least the useless sperg. But that's only if I was forced to fuck anyone them, which I wish I never would.

Last edited:

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
Man, I really needed one of these. Wouldn't have had to send back a movie I had gotten for my birthday years back because my parents saw the cheap price and not saw it was a Region 2 DVD. This also sounds like it'd be perfect for Japanese imported DVDs, something I've been considering I'd start importing one of these days.

Fuuuuck.
Go for it. That price isn't bad and it's well worth it. Or browse a bit more. 30-50 is a good deal for that kind of DVD player though.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First off, I'd like to give a shout-out to @Kari Kamiya for making this thread,

Second, my username is also from an anime I liked as a kid.

When I was seven and the old Cardcaptors dub was on TV, I dressed up like Li for Halloween, even dressed up in a mostly homemade costume.

Would you rather:

a. fuck (contemporary) jamie
b. bottom for vic
Bottom for Vic, hands down.

Hell, I wouldn't fuck Jamie even if she didn't let herself go.

It's never a good idea to stick it in the crazy.

Kill Christopher Sabat. You can't trust snakes.

Fuck Ron Toye. You better believe he's getting the business end of the remote in foreplay. The little bastard has it coming to him.

Marry Sean Schemmel because he's an asshole to your face and not behind your back.
Agreed to all three of them.

Kill Christopher Sabat and make it look like a suicide, complete with a note blaming Monica and Jamie just to watch the shitstorm that ensues.

Fuck Ron Toye, Appalachian Style

Marry Sean Schemmel and clean him out in the divorce

Last edited: