Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love stupidly over-the-top moments in anime.

Also Evangelion sucks.
Trigun is a fucking masterpiece (although the animation sucks sometimes)
Subs > Dubs sometimes, but Dubs > Subs other times.
FMA:B > FMA
Death Note was still good after L died. Near was willing to stoop to Kira's level and cheat, but L was too arrogant to do that and was more concerned with outsmarting him.

Come at me haters.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love stupidly over-the-top moments in anime.

Also Evangelion sucks.
Trigun is a fucking masterpiece (although the animation sucks sometimes)
Subs > Dubs sometimes, but Dubs > Subs other times.
FMA:B > FMA
Death Note was still good after L died. Near was willing to stoop to Kira's level and cheat, but L was too arrogant to do that and was more concerned with outsmarting him.

Come at me haters.
Trigun is a masterpiece, but I had to rate you disagree because of the FMA comment.

Brotherhood sucks and is highly overrated, even if it's more faithful to the manga. I honestly liked the first anime's story and setting a lot more than the manga's.

Also, props to @Riku for having a username and avatar based on the coolest Kingdom Hearts character.

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trigun is a masterpiece, but I had to rate you disagree because of the FMA comment.

Brotherhood sucks and is highly overrated, even if it's more faithful to the manga. I honestly liked the first anime's story and setting a lot more than the manga's.
I agree. I preferred FMA in particular how they handled the homunculi and their creation. I thought the idea of homunculi being shaped into the image of the one that you attempted to resurrect interesting. Almost like they are being haunted by a specter of their loved one for breaking taboo and attempting to play God. I also vastly preferred the characterization of the homunculi as well. I liked how despite the true nature of their origins, some of them had a deep desire to become the human they were meant to be and others had their own motivations for why they did the things they did. They were independent from the main villain of FMA, they just simply worked with them because they made a deal with one another of sorts. Take Lust for example. In FMA she was the lover of Scar's older brother who died (she was an Ishvalen woman) and he studied alchemy relentlessly to find a way to revive her, going against his country's religion for it. Later in the show she is plagued by the memories of the woman she once was and we see her gradually grow as her desire to become human begins increasing in intensity. She begins feeling real human emotions as the shadow of her previous life starts to creep up on her. The climax being when she realizes that Dante is simply manipulating her into doing her bidding by making promises of making her human when Dante never intended to use the Philosopher's Stone for anything or anyone other than herself. This culminates in Lust ultimately defecting and helping Ed when Ed vows to find a way to make her a real human. In FMA: B, she's basically reduced to being a jobber who gets barbecued by Mustang after she tries and fails miserably at assassinating him. Her only real achievement being that she bound someone to a wheelchair.

Last edited:

TardBows

kiwifarms.net
I got back to watching the Pokemon anime for the new series. Pretty comfy so far with hype episodes here and there. Sucks to have it postponed indefinitely.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got back to watching the Pokemon anime for the new series. Pretty comfy so far with hype episodes here and there. Sucks to have it postponed indefinitely.
Postponed indefinitely? That's something I never expected to see in the same sentence as "Pokémon anime" :O. Maybe the dub will be able to catch up by a few episodes.

I gotta get back into D/P, especially since I caved and bought the first D/P season DVD hoping it'll get me motivated to sit and watch, and might get the next one, I dunno, I'm running out of room lol. But I'm waiting for a Black and White box-set for Pokémon Adventures, though, since now Black and White 2 is finally finished and will get released out here this year (I'm guessing). That's the only reason why I've held off getting that XY box-set.

TardBows

kiwifarms.net
Postponed indefinitely? That's something I never expected to see in the same sentence as "Pokémon anime" :O. Maybe the dub will be able to catch up by a few episodes.

I gotta get back into D/P, especially since I caved and bought the first D/P season DVD hoping it'll get me motivated to sit and watch, and might get the next one, I dunno, I'm running out of room lol. But I'm waiting for a Black and White box-set for Pokémon Adventures, though, since now Black and White 2 is finally finished and will get released out here this year (I'm guessing). That's the only reason why I've held off getting that XY box-set.
Ash fighting trainers from past series actually had me hooked. Goddammit Corona-chan having to play with me like that. :(

Anyway, it's almost 2 years and I can finally add the volumes into my collection, but my version is from Chuang Yi/Shogakukan Asia so I don't know when they would be coming out.
1589170955615.png

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
My anime hot take is that it actually takes a while for SAO to be garbage. Some arcs like the first one and Alicization and that one with King Arthur I don't remember but also don't hate so I'll assume was 'just okay' are decent or even good, but the anime's relentless determination to constantly grow Kirito's harem by every single new female character that gets introduced every time even if it doesn't make sense (and it thinking that it's cute 5 seasons in when the girls 'fight' over him) is what drags it into the depths of unbearable.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
My anime hot take is that it actually takes a while for SAO to be garbage. Some arcs like the first one and Alicization and that one with King Arthur I don't remember but also don't hate so I'll assume was 'just okay' are decent or even good, but the anime's relentless determination to constantly grow Kirito's harem by every single new female character that gets introduced every time even if it doesn't make sense (and it thinking that it's cute 5 seasons in when the girls 'fight' over him) is what drags it into the depths of unbearable.
The harem shit is pretty cringe yes, and I pretty much try my hardest to mentally ignore it. That said, as much as SAO isn't good, every pseudo-intellectual trying to force it as the next Hitler/Stalin/4kids/[insert pariah here] levels of bad (it already is, and unlike Twilight, the hatedom is far worse than the dregs who genuinely like it) is somehow worse than any of SAO's lowest points of quality. I would rather see tear licking rape fairies and Asada.wav a thousand times than listen to some garbage anituber thinking they are smart for beating this dead horse into dried glue.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
The harem shit is pretty cringe yes, and I pretty much try my hardest to mentally ignore it. That said, as much as SAO isn't good, every pseudo-intellectual trying to force it as the next Hitler/Stalin/4kids/[insert pariah here] levels of bad (it already is, and unlike Twilight, the hatedom is far worse than the dregs who genuinely like it) is somehow worse than any of SAO's lowest points of quality. I would rather see tear licking rape fairies and Asada.wav a thousand times than listen to some garbage anituber thinking they are smart for beating this dead horse into dried glue.
Every smarmy youtuber dogpiles on SAO to prove how cultured they are, but then weirdly have no problems with the other MMO animes that have just as crappy or obviously 'this writer has never even seen a game' worlds out there. Bofuri takes place in a terrible video game, but I've not yet seen any long video rants about how broken it is and how they would fix the game. Honestly, SAO isn't really that bad as an anime, other than how horribly low stake everything feels when you lead with a death game and downgrade from there. The harem rot is what gets me. Harems can be decently well done, but more often they're just lazy crutches for anime that doesn't have anything else to bring to the table. I tend to mentally check out of any anime the moment a lazy harem starts up, and SAO has some of the worst, bottom of the barrel harem stuff for no real reason that just builds up and never goes away.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Every smarmy youtuber dogpiles on SAO to prove how cultured they are, but then weirdly have no problems with the other MMO animes that have just as crappy or obviously 'this writer has never even seen a game' worlds out there. Bofuri takes place in a terrible video game, but I've not yet seen any long video rants about how broken it is and how they would fix the game. Honestly, SAO isn't really that bad as an anime, other than how horribly low stake everything feels when you lead with a death game and downgrade from there. The harem rot is what gets me. Harems can be decently well done, but more often they're just lazy crutches for anime that doesn't have anything else to bring to the table. I tend to mentally check out of any anime the moment a lazy harem starts up, and SAO has some of the worst, bottom of the barrel harem stuff for no real reason that just builds up and never goes away.
SAO made a gorillion moneys. Bofuri is mediocrity that prolly barely broke even. You know why pseudo-intellectuals don't perpetually screech about Eragon or Ready Player One? Because their hackery never made it big; they were bad books that sold a lot, and when they were adapted into movies, they went nowhere (Eragon was also from before pseudo-intellectuals complaining on Youtube about bad modern things were truly commonplace too).

Justified targets are born when bad thing makes too much money. SAO is one of those rare cases where bad thing that made too much money is the lesser of two evils

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
SAO made a gorillion moneys. Bofuri is mediocrity that prolly barely broke even. You know why pseudo-intellectuals don't perpetually screech about Eragon or Ready Player One? Because their hackery never made it big; they were bad books that sold a lot, and when they were adapted into movies, they went nowhere (Eragon was also from before pseudo-intellectuals complaining on Youtube about bad modern things were truly commonplace too).

Justified targets are born when bad thing makes too much money. SAO is one of those rare cases where bad thing that made too much money is the lesser of two evils
Eragon is interesting purely because it was a self published book that succeeded before the era of self published books hit. It's an oddity similar to 50 Shades of Grey in that it's a successful book that shouldn't have ever existed. But whatever, I don't want to derail weebing with book nerding.

If anything, I think the issue is that SAO is mediocre with the popularity of something that should be really good, so its hatedom just immediately blazes way past it in insufferable smugness. I'd think anything else that's mediocre but massively successful probably ends up with that same 'much more irritating than the thing itself' hatedom.