Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

Dopey Cunt

No pussie in the Cloud District.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I re watched Bokurano: Ours and I still maintain that it is the best anime ever.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My anime hot take is that it actually takes a while for SAO to be garbage. Some arcs like the first one and Alicization and that one with King Arthur I don't remember but also don't hate so I'll assume was 'just okay' are decent or even good, but the anime's relentless determination to constantly grow Kirito's harem by every single new female character that gets introduced every time even if it doesn't make sense (and it thinking that it's cute 5 seasons in when the girls 'fight' over him) is what drags it into the depths of unbearable.
Yeah, SAO was just "there" for me, I didn't think it was the worst thing ever, but the only thing I honestly remember from it is the soundtrack and art which I think was too good for its own good, but whatever. Tbh I found The Asterisk War to be much worse before Digibro made his tangent videos on it. I think it aired alongside the similar-but-more-superior Chivalry of a Failed Knight which is why it's kinda blended in with other shows of its kind.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I've read the OP of the "TL;DR" Dick simping/PPP thread (the one that has 7000+ replies in just over 3 days!!). Overall it was a good write up of the events... my main complaint, though, is that I still don't know what IBS means, aside from that it seems to cause irritability, gas, and explosive diarrhea.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've read the OP of the "TL;DR" Dick simping/PPP thread (the one that has 7000+ replies in just over 3 days!!). Overall it was a good write up of the events... my main complaint, though, is that I still don't know what IBS means, aside from that it seems to cause irritability, gas, and explosive diarrhea.
Internet Bloodsports.
Here is Metokur explaining it when it was in its heyday:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kosher Salt

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
Going on to a different subject, what's everyone's favorite underrated seiyuu? Personally for me, it's Susumu Chiba. His most notable role is Isao Kondo (Gintama) but he actually has a massive range outside of that. He's also Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles) & Sai Fujiwara (Hikaru no Go).

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of my favorite underrated voice-actors are dub actors lol, but I realized I didn't know how much I liked Kazuko Sugiyama's voice until I started watching Urusei Yatsura.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That said, as much as SAO isn't good, every pseudo-intellectual trying to force it as the next Hitler/Stalin/4kids/[insert pariah here] levels of bad (it already is, and unlike Twilight, the hatedom is far worse than the dregs who genuinely like it) is somehow worse than any of SAO's lowest points of quality.
I believe it is a universal rule that hatedoms are always dumber and more autistic than fandoms. Even when something is absolute shit, people who actually like it, however bad their taste, are doing something they enjoy. Hatedoms don't even like something and are still obsessed by it which is pure autism.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I like dub VAs too.

A shame that most of them are jackasses.
I'd like to think there's an * qualifying that with 'the vocal ones', but well...there's insufficient evidence of that, considering that while most VAs haven't jumped onto the kickvic train, we're still not seeing Vic get new roles in anime spheres, which indicates they're just being complacent and quiet about it. Which is still smarter than the mouthy ones.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh speaking of just shitposting, I held onto this screencap I took of One Piece's numbers for about three years now because I thought it was funny for some reason and now I want it off my computer.
Screen shot 2017-08-28 at 1.13.20 AM.png

More random shit to come, I suppose. No real reason, really. Just dumping anime shit someplace.

• Feels
Reactions: A Weddell Seal

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey, I have here the Digicode from Digimon! You can learn how to write and read Digicode, now, because someone was so fucking bored that they made this! Or this is from an official handbook, I legit have no idea, but this is for all the DigiDestined homies of the world.
Digital Monster language.png

Digicode-English.png

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
"GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKYOUF UOJCKI YOU ANN YOU KEEP A STUPID GAIJIN ASSHOLE WHO MAKES ME ANGRY HE DOESN'T LIKE YUYUHAKUSHO KODOMO NO JIKAN OR LUCKY STAR GAIJINPIG GRAHHHH ANIME IS ART AND HE'S A FUCKING TROLL ANIEM NEWS NETWORK SUCKS ASSSS"

..... is what they would like for me to say. :story: