Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I sat on these screenshots for three years and I don't remember why?
Screen shot 2017-07-20 at 11.49.07 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-07-20 at 11.49.36 PM.png

Probably by the same person or it was a pair (group?) of friends taking advantage of MAL being broken at that point in time. Because MAL breaks sometimes.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Cassandra Lee Morris isn't a bad voice actress, but replacing Rukia in the live action with her is just terrible. Cassandra voices Taiga Aisaka in the dub, so it just turns into Taiga beating the crap out of Ichigo every day and calling it training. Michelle Ruff brings a maturity to the role with her voice that makes her feel more like a mentor than a petulant underclassman. Taiga-voice sounds like the palmtop tiger. Maybe it's for the best it's just the movie and not a tv show, because listening to her as Taiga would really make the gratuitous ship-bait moments awkward.

Reactions: Seraphic_Vishnal

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Cassandra Lee Morris isn't a bad voice actress, but replacing Rukia in the live action with her is just terrible. Cassandra voices Taiga Aisaka in the dub, so it just turns into Taiga beating the crap out of Ichigo every day and calling it training. Michelle Ruff brings a maturity to the role with her voice that makes her feel more like a mentor than a petulant underclassman. Taiga-voice sounds like the palmtop tiger. Maybe it's for the best it's just the movie and not a tv show, because listening to her as Taiga would really make the gratuitous ship-bait moments awkward.
Morris was better as the meme cat from Persona 5 and Mary Sue antichrist's cousin from Sword Art Online.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Morris was better as the meme cat from Persona 5 and Mary Sue antichrist's cousin from Sword Art Online.
Those are more appropriate roles for her, yeah. She has that youthful voice, so she should get the young and youthful kinds of characters. Though to be fair, the movie's all kinds of whack, with a serious hateboner for Renji and Byakyuya. I also can't help but think the writer is trying to tell me something when every single line of dialog related to Ichigo and Rukia is just a progressing form of 'they're an item right? yeah, they're definitely dating, I think it's pretty obvious they're together' and neither really put much effort into correcting that.

I mean I don't mind what it's trying to tell me aside from the Taiga voice thing, but it's pretty pointed.

Mind you, I'm underselling just how hard they went for Ichigo/Rukia in the movie. They basically introduced Orihime and then stuffed her in a closet like 'and she doesn't matter, moving on'- I don't think it's possible for someone to go in blind with the movie and not think they're the end game.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cassandra Lee Morris isn't a bad voice actress, but replacing Rukia in the live action with her is just terrible. Cassandra voices Taiga Aisaka in the dub, so it just turns into Taiga beating the crap out of Ichigo every day and calling it training.
Show of hands, who's actually seen Toradora! dubbed? 'Cause I keep forgetting NIS America actually released the series a few years back complete with a dub.

Wonder if my mom's still interested in watching it.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Show of hands, who's actually seen Toradora! dubbed? 'Cause I keep forgetting NIS America actually released the series a few years back complete with a dub.

Wonder if my mom's still interested in watching it.
I've watched it dubbed. Several times, because someone I cohabitate with really likes it and watches it often.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume. Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg.
This part is wrong. Kilograms are a unit of mass, not force. Gravity's already been taken out of the equation.

The SI unit of force is the Newton... your average sized 70 kg human weighs 690 Newtons under earth's gravity.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
This part is wrong. Kilograms are a unit of mass, not force. Gravity's already been taken out of the equation.

The SI unit of force is the Newton... your average sized 70 kg human weighs 690 Newtons under earth's gravity.
Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi'll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi've been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weeaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has neber meen mimasu'd before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks that anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus accross the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu's the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You're fucking shinimashita'd, akachan.