Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, summer vers.
kiwifarms.net
Been talking with some KV spergs on the twitter front and they're (like always) claiming that the case is entirely in their favor, this time tho it's based on the snippet of one footnote about "vic locks" on doors, as if he's some kind of uncontrollable beast that requires deadbolts and containment procedures to keep his loins in check.

lolwhat

Any bets on what it might be?
My money is on FUNimation, as Ty alluded to some conduct over there that might raise a few eyebrows~
I have three theories:
1: Funi/Sony did ZERO investigation and just term'd vic to cover their own asses, and has this in writing.
2: Sabat's own history coming out
3: Kamehacon has hours and hours of voicemails :) :) :)

1 or 3 would be friggin' awesome IMO.

curious gentoo

kiwifarms.net
Any bets on what it might be?
My money is on FUNimation, as Ty alluded to some conduct over there that might raise a few eyebrows~
I have no idea. It'd be pretty hilarious seeing heads lopped off at Funi this early in the game though. I'd consider the following things possible and bombshell worthy
  1. More hard evidence of TI with contracts (This was the other big event Nick was waiting to trigger before reporting on the Kamehacon saga)
  2. Well known VA's or Funi employees writing damning affidavits for Ty
Nick doesn't know if the event's guaranteed on happening. So I'm leaning a little on a real time event like 1.

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
My sides are fucking gone
Screenshot_20190722-021153_Chrome.jpg
Dakota it's time to take your own advice.

Dakota James Alan Hutchins / CoolerDakota / AnimuSushi
Literal unemployed burger flipper who wasnt good enough for McDonald's
Screenshot_20190722-024815_Chrome.jpg20121497_693475437518284_8967903175616553461_o.jpgScreenshot_20190722-022717_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190722-025249_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190722-035920_Chrome.jpg

Why is this beta cuck so butthurt over Vic?

BECAUSE VIC LITERALLY CUCKED HIM
Screenshot_20190722-025236_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20190722-021919_Instagram.jpg
Just look at that cocklust in her eyes while being held by Vic versus the apathetic face she gives when he kisses her.

Dox
Dakota James Alan Hutchins
12/30/1998
800 S Chester Ave Delran NJ 08075
Screenshot_20190722-024325_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20190722-030328_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190722-023601_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190722-023216_Chrome.jpg

Suck my Texan cock, fishboy, and choke on it like your fish are choking on their own shit due to your incompetence.

Last edited:

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
Nick Rekieta is going to dissect the exceptionalism of the TCPA filings on stream, and there's a full 500+ pages from MoRonica to go over. Plus there's the Stan Dahlin arc, wherein Monica summoned an actively hostile witness who is popping off on Twitter and in an affidavit.
A lot of those 500+ pages can be skipped, though. MoRon's exhibits include Vic's IMDB page, painstakingly painfully screencapped in landscape format over 44 cunting pages (presumably as part of their flimsy "Vic's a public figure" argument), and the 44th page is almost entirely black and completely unnecessary (press F for all the ink/toner cartridges raped by this page alone).

I have three theories:
1: Funi/Sony did ZERO investigation and just term'd vic to cover their own asses, and has this in writing.
2: Sabat's own history coming out
3: Kamehacon has hours and hours of voicemails :) :) :)

1 or 3 would be friggin' awesome IMO.
1.) We know that they did a really shitty 'investigation'. As I understand it, the Ex-FUNimation employee was NEVER contacted/investigated by Tami Denbow- and neither were the Twins. (I think, I may be wrong on that last bit.)

2.) I've heard some Rumors that Sabat got banned from a Convention for his interaction with some underaged fans, but I haven't been able to authenticate anything.

3.) I'm 99% sure that Kamehacon's owner has emails and phone records that would be really damning to Monica, Ron, and Sabat... then again, Ron already explained their entire goddamn plan to him and then ended it with: "But don't tell Monica, she doesn't know I've told you yet."

If there is more proof of TI, it's going to be really bad for them... especially seeing how Casey, Andrea, and LemWAHHHH haven't mentioned anything other than Ron's texts.

Imagine how fucking funny it would be if Monica and Ron haven't told them EVERYTHING~
:story:

I have no idea. It'd be pretty hilarious seeing heads lopped off at Funi this early in the game though. I'd consider the following things possible and bombshell worthy
  1. More hard evidence of TI with contracts (This was the other big event Nick was waiting to trigger before reporting on the Kamehacon saga)
  2. Well known VA's or Funi employees writing damning affidavits for Ty
Nick doesn't know if the event's guaranteed on happening. So I'm leaning a little on a real time event like 1.
OH- There was also that Rumor that FUNimation had something to do with Liberty City Comic Con suddenly canceling Vic's contract... after publicly saying that they COULDN'T cancel his contract.

Like Nick said: "If they were involved that just killed their ENTIRE TCPA."

The only way it could be funnier is if the cancelation was caused by one rogue employee that just singlehandedly FUCKED FUNimation's chances of getting out of the lawsuit... and that employee probably did it because: "FuCk ViC lAsAgNa!11!!"

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A lot of those 500+ pages can be skipped, though. MoRon's exhibits include Vic's IMDB page, painstakingly painfully screencapped in landscape format over 44 cunting pages (presumably as part of their flimsy "Vic's a public figure" argument), and the 44th page is almost entirely black and completely unnecessary (press F for all the ink/toner cartridges raped by this page alone).
They could probably move to strike some of that garbage for that portrait mode shit alone.

(8)Format. An electronically filed document must: (A) be in text-searchable portable document format (PDF); (B) be directly converted to PDF rather than scanned, if possible;
Some of that shit is just scanned and isn't searchable even though it's from html documents that are searchable online. And printing it like that makes it unnecessarily difficult to read. It's the kind of shit pro se litigants get away with but there's no good reason for an alleged real lawyer to fuck it up like that.

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
They could probably move to strike some of that garbage for that portrait mode shit alone.

Some of that shit is just scanned and isn't searchable even though it's from html documents that are searchable online. And printing it like that makes it unnecessarily difficult to read. It's the kind of shit pro se litigants get away with but there's no good reason for an alleged real lawyer to fuck it up like that.
Yeah do you have any idea why pages of pure text are in portrait mode? Like are these assholes charging per page in lawyer fees?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Questioning_Huggers
Yeah do you have any idea why pages of pure text are in portrait mode? Like are these assholes charging per page in lawyer fees?
I'd like to believe that it was caused by Casey and LemWAHHHH's incompetence and by the time they noticed, it was already all printed out, so they just had to say: "Fuck it".

Oooooor it could be a sign of Casey, LemWAHHH, and Andrea refusing to fix a simple mistake because they still haven't been paid.

Last edited: