Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
They didn't even bother doing a show investigation. I think they were actively trying to oust him the same way Funimation was.
The only thing I could say about that was that Otter Media was probably coming around to establish or something. Or some other corporate overlord fun. Either way, that'll probably be revealed. Hopefully.

We've been over this. Several times.

If they want to do it, they can. Contracts don't mean shit to them as evidenced by their behavior. And the contract may not make any promises about whether or not they would use the audio tracks.

So if they get sued by September/early October, and they want to settle. They give Vic everything because Otter Media is AT&T's streaming service and they don't need to start HBO MAX off with a million dollars in liability due to a lawsuit.

Matt Hullum releases a statement "We were wrong about Vic Mignona. We believed a Jabba the Hutt (Monica Rial) cosplayer and we were shitty human beings for doing so. To make amends we are hiring Vic back.

Miles Luna protested, at which point I smacked him in his cuck mouth and told him to deal with it. I also yelled at Shannon McCormick for being a bag of dicks.

We will have to postpone the RWBY premier but everyone can agree this is the best solution."
That requires anybody at RT to swallow their pride and take a bruise to their ego. And I'm not sure that RT is like that. Not to mention all the thin skinned fans that'll protest and if the Lovers' Quarrel shirt is any indication, they'll fold to them in a nanosecond.

I'm confused as to why this particular role comes up every 2-3 pages. I can get why people are pissy at Rooster Teeth over this, but why do so many people want Vic back on this show so bad? A show that even most of its fanbase seems to agree sucks now. Was he the only good actor on the show or something?
Well, it's the one role of Vic I know and saw besides FMA. Also, Vic has been praised by a lot of people and many think he's why RWBY is as popular as it is.
I just want consistency in the voice acting. I think the show is fine. And Qrow may die this season. (Fan theory from a discord channel.)

Rooster Teeth is also the only streaming service I subscribe to. And they are fucking up a show because of SJW bullshit.

I just want to enjoy my show and not listen to a guy that is imitating Vic's voice. I don't want to be reminded that Rooster Teeth railroaded an innocent man when I watch.

Give Vic back the role you fucking asshats (RT).
People having been saying Qrow might die for a few volumes now. And that his character has run its course. But him dying this coming volume might raise some eyebrows.
I don't understand it when people say there is no chance of him voicing Qrow again. They recast Vic based on hearsay. So if they either lose a legal battle, or Vic is exonerated and threatens action against them, what is stopping the new guy from being recast?
Pride. Their fanbase attacking them for it. Them being so weak willed that they'll cave at the first instance of a Twitter mob. Take your pick.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
The only thing I could say about that was that Otter Media was probably coming around to establish or something. Or some other corporate overlord fun. Either way, that'll probably be revealed. Hopefully.

That requires anybody at RT to swallow their pride and take a bruise to their ego. And I'm not sure that RT is like that. Not to mention all the thin skinned fans that'll protest and if the Lovers' Quarrel shirt is any indication, they'll fold to them in a nanosecond.

Well, it's the one role of Vic I know and saw besides FMA. Also, Vic has been praised by a lot of people and many think he's why RWBY is as popular as it is.

People having been saying Qrow might die for a few volumes now. And that his character has run its course. But him dying this coming volume might raise some eyebrows.

Pride. Their fanbase attacking them for it. Them being so weak willed that they'll cave at the first instance of a Twitter mob. Take your pick.
All of this is true. They would have to accept defeat.
If they have a chance to save Rooster Teeth from all the other problems, this will kill that chance.

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
As to round 2 speculation, I think that round 2 is actually going to be the addition of people to the current lawsuit - namely Sabat and anyone else who lives in Texas. My reasoning for this is that you need to group defendants together properly and since this is a state case that means take care of everybody in Texas. Round 3 will be a federal lawsuit that can bring in Jawbitch, Elderkin, ANN, etc. That's if they can get to it that is. Obviously we shall see.
The thing im looking forwards to, is how shaken the kickvic crowd will be when round two starts up.
They will have so much less legit claims to any bullshit bluster.
They will still pretend otherwise, but the inevitable cowering will be so wonderful to watch.

SpanndAxe

kiwifarms.net
I just caught up on the OP of this shit show. I'll likely never have time to read all 5 billion other posts from you autists.

But honestly I can't believe that the OP ignores the cow potential of Vic himself quite as much as it does.

I mean...

View attachment 891022

This image alone proves this is a dude with some major issues and therefore tard cum potential.

Looking forward to learning more about Vic and his 15 yo fujoshi haircut.
You are late to the show. His choice in pants has been a running topic here for a while now. Many better men than you have stared into the logical abyss that is Vics clothing choices only to leave asking themselves "Why?".

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not familiar with that but I tend to stick to the farms for this kind of entertainment. I don't care if people enjoy the same cows as I do or not but I appreciate that null doesn't delete shit. Deleting shit makes me sad.
Well, if you're going to be here, I would highly suggest familiarizing yourself with the case and all the cows involved.
Or else you'll make a hilariously uninformed post and make yourself look like an idiot.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
Everyone's got ostrich egg on their faces due to barking at the WRONG PERSON for 7 months. If the right name was actually posted, then tons of people wouldn't have been skewered and their careers on the line. Critical thinking, use it.
Remember what Captain Ginyu himself said; don’t react. THINK.

Zero Day Defense

Shave your face with some mace in the dark
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have the archive or like a video clip or something?
I knew that Ty said so in a chat rather than on a show he was on, but my dumbass decided to take the first definitive statement about it in the livestream thread and try using APIs to search through the livestream for the July 19th show. Turns out that @Clint Westwood is just from the future... or something.

That was messaged on the August 3rd show, at 27:25 and 27:30, respectively.

Hallstein995

kiwifarms.net
I just caught up on the OP of this shit show. I'll likely never have time to read all 5 billion other posts from you autists.

But honestly I can't believe that the OP ignores the cow potential of Vic himself quite as much as it does.

I mean...

View attachment 891022

This image alone proves this is a dude with some major issues and therefore tard cum potential.

Looking forward to learning more about Vic and his 15 yo fujoshi haircut.
I thought the rule for LolCow status was the individual had to actively be pushing their viewpoints on society. For example, Monica is a LolCow because she made accusations, claimed skepticism= harassment, and openly mocks all dissidents.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, RT has been making fails and taking Ls this year even without Vic.
AT&T is absolutely massive. They have a lot at stake with this streaming service.

http://www.ifre.com/atts-debt-bigge...tarts-to-worry-investors/21344233.fullarticle)

And they are in a pissing contest with Disney.

Rooster Teeth has decided to hobble AT&T with potentially a few million in liabilities before the service even starts.

AT&T could have every PULL poster hunted down if they so desired. They could negotiate with Sony to have the heads of Funimations upper management delivered to them on silver platters.

And Rooster Teeth decided to fuck it all up.

Last edited:

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
No you're correct. His Twitter consists of him lusting over anime and KH characters, in the same way a horny teenager lusts over Sports illustrated models.
Just as a side note:

Ever notice that there's a pattern? 15 years ago they began the push to 'desexualize' things like the Swimsuit issue and simmilar print mags. 10 or so years ago they started screaming about tittygirls in video games. A few years back they banned booth babes/track girls and went all in on the trend of desexualizing comics and anime... Then # metoo happened... Then Hollywood went all WhamminZ all the time ...and all the replacement for attractive females either look like bull dyke SJWs that no straight or even Bi male would fuck, or...young boys.

Just sayin.

DanDanielson

High Dancount of Danmark
kiwifarms.net
I thought the rule for LolCow status was the individual had to actively be pushing their viewpoints on society. For example, Monica is a LolCow because she made accusations, claimed skepticism= harassment, and openly mocks all dissidents.
I dunno about the criteria on this particular Vietnamese tapestry market, but to me a lolcow is just someone easily milked for lulz. Like Chris-chan or Alex Jones. Although it can be socio-political too, like most of the KV speds or Alex Jones.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Just as a side note:

Ever notice that there's a pattern? 15 years ago they began the push to 'desexualize' things like the Swimsuit issue and simmilar print mags. 10 or so years ago they started screaming about tittygirls in video games. A few years back they banned booth babes/track girls and went all in on the trend of desexualizing comics and anime... Then # metoo happened... Then Hollywood went all WhamminZ all the time ...and all the replacement for attractive females either look like bull dyke SJWs that no straight or even Bi male would fuck, or...young boys.

Just sayin.
The pendulum will swing back. Once "social media marketing" crashes a few companies, no company will be on Twitter or Facebook. If no social media, then they can't be blitzed by Twitter mobs.