Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I thought the rule for LolCow status was the individual had to actively be pushing their viewpoints on society. For example, Monica is a LolCow because she made accusations, claimed skepticism= harassment, and openly mocks all dissidents.
I think the fact that Vic has basically maintained radio silence on social media through all of this kind of shows that he isn't a cow. I'll grant you that he's eccentric as all hell being a massive Star Trek nerd, likely a weeb of similar proportions, along with his flamboyant attire, and bizarre form of hippy Christianity. I suppose any or all of those do hint at a propensity for becoming a cow, but he doesn't seem to sperg out about any of it and he's handled all of this with a level of composure I doubt that even most people here could muster.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
I dunno about the criteria on this particular Vietnamese tapestry market, but to me a lolcow is just someone easily milked for lulz. Like Chris-chan or Alex Jones. Although it can be socio-political too, like most of the KV speds or Alex Jones.
So in a way, this case and all of its players are Douchette's lolcows?

I knew he was a farmer deep down.

Loose Handle

kiwifarms.net
I knew that Ty said so in a chat rather than on a show he was on, but my dumbass decided to take the first definitive statement about it in the livestream thread and try using APIs to search through the livestream for the July 19th show. Turns out that @Clint Westwood is just from the future... or something.

That was messaged on the August 3rd show, at 27:25 and 27:30, respectively.
Fun fact: the KV clowncar is a Sentra.

DanDanielson

High Dancount of Danmark
kiwifarms.net
So in a way, this case and all of its players are Douchette's lolcows?

I knew he was a farmer deep down.
I've posited before that Douchette may be a /b/tard, or some other species of troll. He's sure as hell a master b8'er, and he has some understanding of e-culture. So I can't say it wouldn't surprise me a little if he was playing both sides for the lulz. It would. Always hard to tell a troll from a douche.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I've posited before that Douchette may be a /b/tard, or some other species of troll. He's sure as hell a master b8'er, and he has some understanding of e-culture. So I can't say it wouldn't surprise me a little if he was playing both sides for the lulz. It would. Always hard to tell a troll from a douche.
No, he's just an idiot, but such a massive idiot that it gives the normal person pause to ask, "Is this guy serious? He can't possibly be serious. No one could be that much of an idiot!"

But there's no clever act behind it, no ah-ha moment, just the kind of idiocy that leads to a permanent girlfriend, $300K in debt, a complete inability to get paying customers, and an embarrassing failure of a political campaign.

He's not pretending to be stupid. He just is.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
I thought the rule for LolCow status was the individual had to actively be pushing their viewpoints on society. For example, Monica is a LolCow because she made accusations, claimed skepticism= harassment, and openly mocks all dissidents.
Last few days has been pretty much anyone I do not like =lolcow on this subforum by a few users

wickedlilium

kiwifarms.net
The "investigation" apparently started after becoming aware of the hanleia tweet. That linked an article that didn't mention him. Also hanleia is nuts so they allow the ramblings of a crazy person to determine their HR investigations.

Everyone else reenforcing this idea of him being creepy was just other VAs that also didn't read the article.
late and guy but the pull? post said Vic in it. The issue is that neither Funimation nor Hanleia ever checked to see if that claim was true or not and just believed a random site, this also show's that Funimation, their HR group AND Sony decided to start a random investigation on Vic without checking to make sure the story being claimed indeed was about Vic.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
No, he's just an idiot, but such a massive idiot that it gives the normal person pause to ask, "Is this guy serious? He can't possibly be serious. No one could be that much of an idiot!"

But there's no clever act behind it, no ah-ha moment, just the kind of idiocy that leads to a permanent girlfriend, $300K in debt, a complete inability to get paying customers, and an embarrassing failure of a political campaign.

He's not pretending to be stupid. He just is.
The conservative political boards had an influx of his type of self proclaimed 'conservative' back during the Romney years. It ended a lot of them outright with civil war and seriously damaged the rest. So I'm not really surprised he ported that kind of illogic and idiocy into this or anything else he touches.

Stupidity like that is like a gravity well that's tuned to suck in fellow lobotomites and his 'threadnaught' is a stellar example of that in action.

GRB86

kiwifarms.net
Just as a side note:

Ever notice that there's a pattern? 15 years ago they began the push to 'desexualize' things like the Swimsuit issue and simmilar print mags. 10 or so years ago they started screaming about tittygirls in video games. A few years back they banned booth babes/track girls and went all in on the trend of desexualizing comics and anime... Then # metoo happened... Then Hollywood went all WhamminZ all the time ...and all the replacement for attractive females either look like bull dyke SJWs that no straight or even Bi male would fuck, or...young boys.

Just sayin.
It became a nice cozy way of allowing edge of the spectrum types to gain access they would never dream of having and go on with their damn idealistic crusades. Had some personal experience, my nieces were college aged and had been hired to work as swag girls for a racing team, just that racing event and nothing too shocking or overexposed. One came back after the event and said they had some butch type start talking down to them how they were demeaning themselves. They wore what would be considered work out clothing, nothing revealing, something you would see in a gym with logos and were smiles and such for the team and They had a great time. Funny. one of the girls was in her masters program and the other was graduating that same year with her bachelors.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
It became a nice cozy way of allowing edge of the spectrum types to gain access they would never dream of having and go on with their damn idealistic crusades. Had some personal experience, my nieces were college aged and had been hired to work as swag girls for a racing team, just that racing event and nothing too shocking or overexposed. One came back after the event and said they had some butch type start talking down to them how they were demeaning themselves. They wore what would be considered work out clothing, nothing revealing, something you would see in a gym with logos and were smiles and such for the team and They had a great time. Funny. one of the girls was in her masters program and the other was graduating that same year with her bachelors.
I should have mentioned one other thing in that post.

Did anyone ever notice that while they were increasingly doing whatever they could to 'desexualize' women, the very same people/groups were involved with mainstreaming trans and pedophile acceptance?

Hoss

Freelance Programmer (Unemployed)
kiwifarms.net
I should have mentioned one other thing in that post.

Did anyone ever notice that while they were increasingly doing whatever they could to 'desexualize' women, the very same people/groups were involved with mainstreaming trans and pedophile acceptance?
It's because they hate men of high moral fiber. They also hate themselves, and turn to their disgusting vices to live vicariously as a righteous person in their depravity. The duality we see here is of self destruction, fatalism, and ultimately nihilism along with their terrible drive to live. A prisoner who has forgone his destructive vices is a better man than these people, no matter what the crime. They mainstream exactly what they vicariously live in, and that is pure insanity.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
126023F4-0279-4D76-BEA8-518C18C06CBD.png

Looks as though there is an affidavit sitting with BHBH from Erica. Wonder when it will get dropped?

Clint Westwood

I feel kinda fly standin' next to you.
kiwifarms.net
I knew that Ty said so in a chat rather than on a show he was on, but my dumbass decided to take the first definitive statement about it in the livestream thread and try using APIs to search through the livestream for the July 19th show. Turns out that @Clint Westwood is just from the future... or something.
What's this about me being from the future?
Ah shit boys, turns out the story Hanleia sourced to start this whole train wreck wasn’t even about Vic. A literal brain damaged person misattributed it to him.

Outstanding.

More details in the Allison Cooke thread.
Well god damn.

Really activates those almonds, doesn't it?

Reactions: ConSluttant

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
Soye Boye is buying himself a new Audi? Moronica is trying to start up a new studio should everything goes tits up in the court case/possible one sided. no rules barred ass beating? And with some real strong possibility that they might lose? Don't they have an inkling they might lose big time and this will blow up in their faces? And trust me, I would love to see that.

Hope is a fool's errand indeed.