Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Clint Westwood

I feel kinda fly standin' next to you.
kiwifarms.net
I knew that Ty said so in a chat rather than on a show he was on, but my dumbass decided to take the first definitive statement about it in the livestream thread and try using APIs to search through the livestream for the July 19th show. Turns out that @Clint Westwood is just from the future... or something.
What's this about me being from the future?
Ah shit boys, turns out the story Hanleia sourced to start this whole train wreck wasn’t even about Vic. A literal brain damaged person misattributed it to him.

Outstanding.

More details in the Allison Cooke thread.
Well god damn.

Really activates those almonds, doesn't it?

Reactions: ConSluttant

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
Soye Boye is buying himself a new Audi? Moronica is trying to start up a new studio should everything goes tits up in the court case/possible one sided. no rules barred ass beating? And with some real strong possibility that they might lose? Don't they have an inkling they might lose big time and this will blow up in their faces? And trust me, I would love to see that.

Hope is a fool's errand indeed.

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the Hanleia thing being brought up made me bit..........nostalgic. During the beginnings of this I and alot of people at the time messaged Vic. Had to censor my name for y'all

View attachment 891309

And then during Monica's "IT HAPPENED TO ME" tweet I messaged him again about the tweet and asked what he even do to her

View attachment 891313
y u do dis
1565842949933.png

If I had known it would be this easy to message him I would have done it a million years ago.

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
And then during Monica's "IT HAPPENED TO ME" tweet I messaged him again about the tweet and asked what he even do to her

View attachment 891313
"Victhewop" always makes me chuckle.

Also I'm assuming Vic's talking about Zodiac War, the one show he entirely directed and presumably casted people for. And while I understand Vic was trying to be nice about Monica ("I cast her in a lead role"), she was no lead in that show. That bitch got killed by episode 3.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
"Victhewop" always makes me chuckle.

Also I'm assuming Vic's talking about Zodiac War, the one show he entirely directed and presumably casted people for. And while I understand Vic was trying to be nice about Monica ("I cast her in a lead role"), she was no lead in that show. That bitch got killed by episode 3.
Maybe that was the point? Though I'm not sure it'd be the best idea for just anybody to take a page from Psycho, a movie from the 1960s.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking, wow. Woooooow. Wowwy wow. But hey, even though the thing that started this whole shit show was a huge fuck-up, there's still all those other so incredibly credible stories so Vic's boat is still sunk I'm sure. I'm sure!

Also, who is that Nomar fucker? Listen to his dumbass. Fuck him. Fuck Nomar.

FailedStudentOfTheKarmaSu

FailedStudentOfTheKarmaSutra
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so I write this with the knowledge that Vic might lose at the TCPA. I don't think he will, but I'm not writing it off as impossible. That said......

If and when he wins on the TCPA, how are the twitter lawyers going to justify what they said? Every other post from them is that Vic will 100% lose at the TCPA stage. They've put all their cards on the table as far as their credabuility goes.
I know kickvic are delusional, but surely, even if you think Vic is guilty, you still have to acknowledge that the Twitter lawyers were catagorically wrong on the one thing that really matters, and that falls under their area of expertise.

I swear to god, if the kickvic crowd don't totally disavow these lawyers after being proven so wrong.....

What is wrong with people. I feel like I'm living in a world constructed in the fever dream of some dying naked mole rat. No one makes sense any more.

Mythrilius

Came for the War(s), Stayed for the LOL(s)
kiwifarms.net
[...]
Looks as though there is an affidavit sitting with BHBH from Erica. Wonder when it will get dropped?
[...]
Most likely after the TCPA hearings on Sept. 6th, because there's currently an evidentiary/discovery freeze in place. Also, I'm pretty sure they're holding onto a couple more than her's, and they might be planning on a acquiring just a few more after that for good reasons...

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so I write this with the knowledge that Vic might lose at the TCPA. I don't think he will, but I'm not writing it off as impossible. That said......

If and when he wins on the TCPA, how are the twitter lawyers going to justify what they said? Every other post from them is that Vic will 100% lose at the TCPA stage. They've put all their cards on the table as far as their credabuility goes.
I know kickvic are delusional, but surely, even if you think Vic is guilty, you still have to acknowledge that the Twitter lawyers were catagorically wrong on the one thing that really matters, and that falls under their area of expertise.

I swear to god, if the kickvic crowd don't totally disavow these lawyers after being proven so wrong.....

What is wrong with people. I feel like I'm living in a world constructed in the fever dream of some dying naked mole rat. No one makes sense any more.
Twitterlaw won't have anything happen to them. The Threadnaught will be deleted and within 48 hours they'll move on to something else.

Of course KickVic's morale will collapse in its entirety, the only thing propping them up being Law Twitter's tourettes syndrome.

FailedStudentOfTheKarmaSu

FailedStudentOfTheKarmaSutra
kiwifarms.net
Most likely after the TCPA hearings on Sept. 6th, because there's currently an evidentiary/discovery freeze in place. Also, I'm pretty sure they're holding onto a couple more than her's, and they might be planning on a acquiring just a few more after that for good reasons...
I really hope Ty has an affidavit from Mari Iijima.
It seems like every one and their mom has accused Vic of harassing Mari..... Except for Mari... I wonder why.....

I still can't believe it- I've seen and heard a LOT of crazy shit since this shit show started... but the HanLeia/PULL shitstorm combo has me absolutely fucking floored.

It would be really bad if FUNimation went out of their way to say "HanLeia was the SOLE reason we investigated Vic".
Just, it would be IMMEASUREABLY BAD if they went out of their way to specifically try and blame her for the entire investigation... just for people to find out that HanLeia fucked up immensely by not even bother to do a single google search.

Try it, right now, Google: "Voice actor marries 16 year old."
Want to know what the top 4 results are...? It certainly isn't VIC!

I just... I cannot fucking believe this. This entire shitshow, all these VA's publicly outing themselves as lying snakes, all the dozens of other VAs desperately defending every lie that Monica, Jamie, Amanda Winn Lee, Michelle, Etc all shat out... was built on the foundation of an immensely exceptional autist that fucked up in the biggest way imaginable.

FUNimation tried to shift all the blame on HanLeia, saying SHE was the cause... and it just fucked them over HARD.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
I still can't believe it- I've seen and heard a LOT of crazy shit since this shit show started... but the HanLeia/PULL shitstorm combo has me absolutely fucking floored.

It would be really bad if FUNimation went out of their way to say "HanLeia was the SOLE reason we investigated Vic".
Just, it would be IMMEASUREABLY BAD if they went out of their way to specifically try and blame her for the entire investigation... just for people to find out that HanLeia fucked up immensely by not even bother to do a single google search.

Try it, right now, Google: "Voice actor marries 16 year old."
Want to know what the top 4 results are...? It certainly isn't VIC!

I just... I cannot fucking believe this. This entire shitshow, all these VA's publicly outing themselves as lying snakes, all the dozens of other VAs desperately defending every lie that Monica, Jamie, Amanda Winn Lee, Michelle, Etc all shat out... was built on the foundation of an immensely exceptional autist that fucked up in the biggest way imaginable.

FUNimation tried to shift all the blame on HanLeia, saying SHE was the cause... and it just fucked them over HARD.
Almost like if the social media manager for Funimation knew how to google, they could have avoided this entire mess :story:

TardBows

om3tcw
kiwifarms.net
social media manager
OH MY GOD, WAIT- ISN'T THAT FUCKING SCOTT BARRETTO'S JOB?! Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, I honestly can't decide on which would be funnier: "Barretto being in on it" or "Barretto being so incompetent that he single-handedly just cost FUNimation at least a million dollars."

If he loses his job after this, I'm going to lose my goddamn mind.

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net

Been wondering the same thing. Most likely they will double down and say the court got it wrong and campaign for an appeal.

Last edited: