Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Garm

kiwifarms.net
If that is the case I'm going to die from laughter. Did Ron ever actually announce that he would be appearing on his twitter? The screenshot he showed never showed the username and given how he fell for the Nick parody acc so easily, it's plausible he got baited again.
View attachment 960705

Edit: He confirmed it was the real Ron he was chatting with.
There is a surprising lack of emojis for Ron. Usually it looks like a teenager typed his stuff.

"I respect your channel and the way you run your show." Really worked out for MBA. Maybe MBA will realize why everyone doesn't like Ron.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
some of the stuff he said in that stream could land him right into prison what a idiot
But he's a "true nigga". Who in the hell does stupid shit on YouTube. I wouldn't be surprised if he did went to jail for the threats he made, like I agree people shouldn't be fucking with his family and saying they'll rape his kids but he doesn't even have proof of that shit and he's saying that nick and isvw was doing the " harassment".

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net
Here's MBAs "interview" summarized in clips since the livestream was nothing but almost 2 hours of him listening to a Nujabes song while talking shit about Nick, Ty, the GFM and the appeal with his friend while waiting for Ron. Also so this hanger on can't get those free clicks.

MBA gets his panties in a twist while name dropping Geekdom101
View attachment 960820

"And y'all ask me why I got so many moderators. That's why. Cause I'm insecure as fuck."

Ron tells MBA he can't do the interview
View attachment 960866

MBA nukes his Twitter because of a parody account
View attachment 960840
I can't think of a more pathetic "stream" Than this, lol. He keeps hyping up his "interview" with ron, and he even refuses to show up. He then runs away from twitter like a bitch and screams about nick rekieta. Has this nigger faggot been issued a thread lately?

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this has been posted already.

Even though things didn’t turn out so well for Mignogna during the lawsuit against Jaimie Marchi, Ron Toye, Monica Rial and Funimation, he still seemed to be in good mirth during his visit to Hawaii for the Dragon Ball FighterZ tournament during Hawaii Con 2019. He also had a half-hour interview with the Kasanova podcast, where he talked about his influences, his love for music, Star Trek, and a message to fans during these trying times.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: OldAmishRenegade

Junk Dog

Get busy living or get busy dying
kiwifarms.net
I can't think of a more pathetic "stream" Than this, lol. He keeps hyping up his "interview" with ron, and he even refuses to show up. He then runs away from twitter like a bitch and screams about nick rekieta. Has this nigger faggot been issued a thread lately?
Think someones working on one as we speak. He also set the video on private after he apparently started chimping out and threatening to kill people.

Reactions: WhimsicalTrolli

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net
Think someones working on one as we speak. He also set the video on private after he apparently started chimping and threatening to kill people.
Holy shit, that is incredible.

That faggot blocked me on twitter for questioning his sperging. He really needs to lose his Ipod and become An Hero.