Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Éire-Ice36

A man is known by the company he keeps
kiwifarms.net
I knew the fat, dumb bastard wouldn't be able to keep himself away. The moment he released that farce of an apology video, I didn't believe a single world of it because like a predictable and petty piece of shit, he doesn't know how to let things go, falls for as much shitty bait as humanly possible, and has an inferiority complex that rivals Senpai's. MBA is a fucking idiot, he never planned to quit and even if he did, it's so incredibly easy to draw him back in that any talk of him taking a vacation or doing whatever other stupid shit he said he'd do might as well be taken with a grain of salt. The dude's a fucking joke.

He's so easy to bait and always feels like he has to be respected and be top dog and always wailing like a giant fucking baby when people have legitimate dislike of him as a person because he's actual shit in every sense. If someone has to constantly say they don't care what someone thinks about them while constantly getting assmad that they are disliked, probably means that he actually does care a lot. The fucking idiot hasn't learned a goddamn thing and he's already regressing.
And that's how this shit happened in the first place
To be fair: making RT profitable again might be a foregone conclusion. They essentially told one half of their fandom to fuck off, so they're stuck with the fans they have left. Even though they have no money.

Even if they turned around and pulled some "Pretending to be Exceptional" gymnastics, I doubt they're getting most of those paypigs back ever.

Smartest move any RT employee could make right now is networking their asses off and making a fallback plan.
Well, that what they get for kicking their biggest cash cow over politics. Even if they did the smartest thing you mentioned, they are still gonna fuck up because of their retarded behavior.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
So who's career is gonna be targeted next based on overblown incidents and lies?
It depends, the Haberkorn Filler might get picked back up until the legal battle between him and non-binary freakazoid Thotmore starts up~ Kreepazoid Kaplan is still on the Broken Staircase List, but he’s “safe” for now thanks to that faggot Sheep Dog for Predators and Abusers essentially calling the woman who exposed Neil for what he was a liar which ended up giving him a free pass, because he covered for his landwhale fiancée and fatass Harpy.

Chuck is a definite target, even if he tries crawling back to the Sacred Ointment Couch Club it won’t magically put the genie back into said bottle because there’s no way in hell that those fuckers (Weebstein, especially after that article shat out by ANN) will welcome him with open arms.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
Here are some tweets under Montello's twitter post about her "article" (which Michele liked).

More stuff #thathappened

View attachment 966199

So, he just walked around the changing room and not a single soul did anything at all. Not the models themselves, not security, not even con staff (they just banned him afterwards).
Is Vic Trump now? Pretty sure the same story was actually told about Trump.

We also have a name attached to the "Vic made a pregnant woman cry" claims now.

View attachment 966202

Higgins is also a VA and the voice of Sakura in Naruto. She stopped tweeting sometime in 2017, so no way of knowing what she thinks of Vic now. No recent likes either.

Lastly, Montello showing that she's unbiased and extremely mature.

View attachment 966204

That walking in on models story sounds awfully familiar... Sounds like a story about Trump the media kept telling. Are they going to start directly comparing Vic to Trump? Maybe they already have.

Out of curiosity, I looked into Kate Higgins. She has two sons and gave birth to her first in 2009 and her second in 2010. So the year she was pregnant matches up. I cannot figure out what con she's talking about however. Her con appearance list is quite short. She did not attend any cons in 2010. She did attend a convention in 2009 called Naruto Trek Convention, but Vic did not attend. The closest thing around that date range is Anime Matsuri 2008, where she and Vic were guests. It took place in March... Which makes it hard for her to be noticeably pregnant since her first son was born the following year... If she was even pregnant at all...

So yeah... more bull shit it seems.

Last edited:

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
MBA is turning more and more into MundaneBlack everyday.

View attachment 966087

So much for taking a vacation away from youtube.
I really want a MBA/TUG crossover cow fight, both of them play from the same playbook only TUG got in cosy with people before starting his plays.

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not directly Vic related but wtf.

"How Anime VO, Robbie Daymond, Sexually Assaulted Me in 2016."
(on phone so no screenshot)
In light of the recent #MeToo movement and finally gaining enough confidence after all these years to let my voice be heard, I would like to share my story of how I was assaulted by a member of the anime dub community. I would like to keep my real name private for the moment and only be referred to by my username, "NaiaVox". Everything I am about to tell the general public is completely and 100% true, this experience still haunts me to this day. I hope whoever has gone through a similar experience like this understands that now is the best time to come out to someone and let everyone know that some of the most disgusting people can hide in plain slight unless you speak out.

In 2016, I was an attendee at Shadocon which was one of the many times I have attended an anime convention. One of the people I was most excited to meet for the first time was Robbie Daymond. For those who don't know, Daymond is an anime voice-over artist who's well-known as Tuxedo Mask in Sailor Moon and Goro Akechi in Persona 5. I was determined to get a photo with him and an autograph from him since I was a massive fan of his work.

Something I should mention is that I wasn't in cosplay unlike my previous outings at anime conventions. I was wearing a dark green blouse, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and black worn-out sneakers (which I personally don't see as that attractive in my eyes). I was waiting in line at the autograph table and I was one of the very last people before he had to heard out for a panel. I couldn't tell you how ecstatic I was when I first shook his hand and gave him a greeting.

He was very friendly at first, asking how my day was and if I was enjoying the con. I proceeded to ask as he finished signing a print if we could maybe get a selfie together which he agreed to. Unfortunately, this is where everything turned south as he began to come around the table to take the photo. As soon as he got closer to me, he grabbed me unnecessarily tightly and close to him which was somewhat uncomfortable at first. I didn't think much of it until the photo was taken and he suddenly squeezed my backside with no qualms whatsoever. He then proceeded to caress it for a short moment until I swatted away his hand furiously. I was completely stunned, I couldn't believe he had the audacity to do such a disrespectful and horrendous thing like that. This was the exchange that followed afterwards.

Me: Excuse me, what the hell do you think you're doing?

Daymond: What? You wanted a photo didn't you?

After that response, I stormed off in fury. For the time being, I kind of brushed off the experience and forgot about it until a few months ago when I was chatting with a close friend online. The unsettling encounter reemerged back into my mind while discussing dub actors with her and mention it in our chat. She went on to explain that she also had a friend who had a very similar experience to mind where he forcefully grabbed her breasts for a photo without her consent. She also told me that apparently he does this often to female fans and very few, if anyone, chooses to discuss it in public for differing reasons. After that, I needed a little time to reflect on what I should do.

I've finally decided to come out with my story, so the public can identify what kind of a monstrous sexual predator Robbie Daymond truly is. I understand if this story can be somewhat hard to believe, but I swear on my life that everything I've just said truly happened. All I hope is that people lend an ear to hear why it's dangerous to allow people like him to walk free without any real consequences. Women have a voice and it needs to be heard now before anything like this happens again.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
It depends, the Haberkorn Filler might get picked back up until the legal battle between him and non-binary freakazoid Thotmore starts up~ Kreepazoid Kaplan is still on the Broken Staircase List, but he’s “safe” for now thanks to that faggot Sheep Dog for Predators and Abusers essentially calling the woman who exposed Neil for what he was a liar which ended up giving him a free pass, because he covered for his landwhale fiancée and fatass Harpy.

Chuck is a definite target, even if he tries crawling back to the Sacred Ointment Couch Club it won’t magically put the genie back into said bottle because there’s no way in hell that those fuckers (Weebstein, especially after that article shat out by ANN) will welcome him with open arms.
Eh, Chuck said in his affidavit he was essentially torching his career by talking to Ty. As for the next target, KV is too busy gloating and/or being Tokyo Roses over Vic to actually make an advance.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
That walking in on models story sounds awfully familiar... Sounds like a story about Trump the media kept telling. Are they going to start directly comparing Vic to Trump? Maybe they already have.

Out of curiosity, I looked into Kate Higgins. She has two sons and gave birth to her first in 2009 and her second in 2010. So the year she was pregnant matches up. I cannot figure out what con she's talking about however. Her con appearance list is quite short. She did not attend any cons in 2010. She did attend a convention in 2009 called Naruto Trek Convention, but Vic did not attended. The closest thing around that date range is Anime Matsuri 2008, where she and Vic were guests. It took place in March... Which makes it hard for her to be noticeably pregnant since her first son was born the following year... If she was even pregnant at all...

So yeah... more bull shit it seems.
Funny how just a little bit of autistic searching really shows how bs a story is.

In light of the recent #MeToo movement and finally gaining enough confidence after all these years to let my voice be heard, I would like to share my story of how I was assaulted by a member of the anime dub community. I would like to keep my real name private for the moment and only be referred to by my username, "NaiaVox". Everything I am about to tell the general public is completely and 100% true, this experience still haunts me to this day. I hope whoever has gone through a similar experience like this understands that now is the best time to come out to someone and let everyone know that some of the most disgusting people can hide in plain slight unless you speak out.

In 2016, I was an attendee at Shadocon which was one of the many times I have attended an anime convention. One of the people I was most excited to meet for the first time was Robbie Daymond. For those who don't know, Daymond is an anime voice-over artist who's well-known as Tuxedo Mask in Sailor Moon and Goro Akechi in Persona 5. I was determined to get a photo with him and an autograph from him since I was a massive fan of his work.

Something I should mention is that I wasn't in cosplay unlike my previous outings at anime conventions. I was wearing a dark green blouse, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and black worn-out sneakers (which I personally don't see as that attractive in my eyes). I was waiting in line at the autograph table and I was one of the very last people before he had to heard out for a panel. I couldn't tell you how ecstatic I was when I first shook his hand and gave him a greeting.

He was very friendly at first, asking how my day was and if I was enjoying the con. I proceeded to ask as he finished signing a print if we could maybe get a selfie together which he agreed to. Unfortunately, this is where everything turned south as he began to come around the table to take the photo. As soon as he got closer to me, he grabbed me unnecessarily tightly and close to him which was somewhat uncomfortable at first. I didn't think much of it until the photo was taken and he suddenly squeezed my backside with no qualms whatsoever. He then proceeded to caress it for a short moment until I swatted away his hand furiously. I was completely stunned, I couldn't believe he had the audacity to do such a disrespectful and horrendous thing like that. This was the exchange that followed afterwards.

After that response, I stormed off in fury. For the time being, I kind of brushed off the experience and forgot about it until a few months ago when I was chatting with a close friend online. The unsettling encounter reemerged back into my mind while discussing dub actors with her and mention it in our chat. She went on to explain that she also had a friend who had a very similar experience to mind where he forcefully grabbed her breasts for a photo without her consent. She also told me that apparently he does this often to female fans and very few, if anyone, chooses to discuss it in public for differing reasons. After that, I needed a little time to reflect on what I should do.

I've finally decided to come out with my story, so the public can identify what kind of a monstrous sexual predator Robbie Daymond truly is. I understand if this story can be somewhat hard to believe, but I swear on my life that everything I've just said truly happened. All I hope is that people lend an ear to hear why it's dangerous to allow people like him to walk free without any real consequences. Women have a voice and it needs to be heard now before anything like this happens again.
What the fuck kind of me too is that? He touched your fucking hand and your friend says he groped someone they knew? Fucking who cares. #metoo is a fucking worthless movement designed to get asspats and shame people you dont like

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Admit it; you just wanna watch two doughy guys slap and shin-kick eachother until one of them gets tired and pussies out.
I don't know if MBA can fight, i.e. is a trained fighting man, but I'm certain he's been in way more scraps than Matthew Lewis. So I want to see Lewis learn early that 1) his pay pigs can't do shit for him when his mouth gets him in trouble in real life, and 2) he'd better either get trained or learn to shut the fuck up, because in the future when his kids have multiple black baby daddies due to his amazing parenting skills, and he gets salty about that cutting into his GFM fortune, him posting pics of his dog shit guns online won't dissuade them from fucking him up.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Pressing x hard on this one.

- everybody saw him groping her ass, but did nothing
- she didn't report to anyone at all right after it happened
- it happened to countless other women, but nobody saw or did anything and she's the only one speaking up now.
- overdramatic language

Reminds me a lot of the situation at hand with Vic. My only hope for this is even more people, especially Robbie's fans, will read this and see how fucked up metoo is.

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

- it happened to countless other women, but nobody saw or did anything and she's the only one speaking up now.
- overdramatic language

Reminds me a lot of the situation at hand with Vic. My only hope for this is even more people, especially Robbie's fans, will read this and see how fucked up metoo is.
Also a fresh reddit account.

Might dig into this later.

Crazedking

If only you knew how bad it really is.
kiwifarms.net

- overdramatic language

IT happened to me!
In public but nobody did anything
I also did nothing for months
My besties can corroborate my sad story
She also has her own story
and it happened to lots of other women.
Believe me guys, this is 100% true and factual.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
So, Chris Ayres liked this.

chris.PNG

chris2.jpg

Mind you, he posted this after Chupp's decision was made public.

chris3.PNG

Had this to say about some cringy "don't be that guy and step in" video.

chris4.PNG

Lastly, liked this.

chris5.PNG

And had this to say about Chris.

chris6.PNG

This just makes me so sad (and mad) because I remember Vic specifically calling Chris a friend during one of his Matsuri panels. What the fuck is it with these people acting like friends to Vic's face, but apparently secretly believing he's a sex pest? What's so difficult about being honest? Yeah, I know Chris is sick, but I don't care. Guess he can consider himself lucky, if he wasn't I'd post a picture of him now pointing out that he looks like a sped. Oh wait...

chris7.jpg

He looks like a sped. And it isn't the tube.

Roland Daggett

President of Daggett Industries
kiwifarms.net
Let me tell you something: there are a lot of RWBY fans who will go down with the ship and dismiss anyone who lays down any criticism as “haters”. And I think someone said here anyone who would drop the show has already left. Some may stay out of completionism, but RWBY is RT’s moneymaker, and they have enough defenders willing to make a hugbox for them. P
While there are numerous people who will defend RT till their dying breath (or until RT's dying breath) I think the actual number of die hard fans who are still around supporting RWBY is pretty minimal. RT is clearly desperate and RWBY has been losing support even from die hard stans. I've actually seen people who literally harassed others for daring to say anything about RWBY is bad start to question the quality of the show since Volume 5. And with RT's recent announcement that they're making several new seasons of RWBY at the same time that reeks of them being desperate to keep people invested. RWBY may be their moneymaker since everything else has become a total dumpster fire but that's ALL they have. And even then that's not enough, especially after the massive failure that Gen:ERIC was. Even RWBY can't support the entirety of RT, and from all the layoffs and people up top getting shuffled or quitting I think RWBY's days are numbered regardless of how many die hards support it.

Last edited:

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

Garm

kiwifarms.net
To be fair: making RT profitable again might be a foregone conclusion. They essentially told one half of their fandom to fuck off, so they're stuck with the fans they have left. Even though they have no money.

Even if they turned around and pulled some "Pretending to be Exceptional" gymnastics, I doubt they're getting most of those paypigs back ever.

Smartest move any RT employee could make right now is networking their asses off and making a fallback plan.
Well, I would come back if they hired Vic back. I would have to debate on actually getting a subscription because the trust and faith has been broken.

So it begins.

While there are numerous people who will defend RT till their dying breath (or until RT's dying breath) I think the actual number of die hard fans who are still around supporting RWBY is pretty minimal. RT is clearly desperate and RWBY has been losing support even from die hard stans. I've actually seen people who literally harassed others for daring to say anything about RWBY is bad start to question the quality of the show since Volume 5. And with RT's recent announcement that they're making several new seasons of RWBY at the same time that reeks of them being desperate to keep people invested. RWBY may be their moneymaker since everything else has become a total dumpster fire but that's ALL they have. And even then that's not enough, especially after the massive failure that Gen:ERIC was. Even RWBY can't support the entirety of RT, and from all the layoffs and people up top getting shuffled or quitting I think RWBY's days are numbered regardless of how many die hards support it.
Pretty much this. There aren't enough SJW's to support them but SJW's have no money so it's a double whammy.

They just need to see the numbers of subscribers collapse before it will sink in though.

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we're aproaching a timeline where a Japanese company is put in charge of the RWBY IP and does some cool shit with it. Since I think Warnerbros owns RT by extention and WB has gotten it's foot in Japan.

I can already expect it to be RWBY:RE or something like that, where it's an alternate post-volume 2 where they keep the school shit going because Japan loves that stuff. Animated by UFOtable (now I know I'm being beyond autistic by imagining something like that)

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Everyones favorite groomer tweeted it as well.

View attachment 965772

Wonder which one got the idea to contact the site to write the shit piece. Lord knows one of them has been doing it for a while now.
Looking into things further, ask me how shocked I am to find out that this is:

1. an SJW news website

2. The article goes against their listed submission guidelines

and

3. The person creating the article is actually a staff member of the website.

Spoiler: I'm not shocked at all