Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Feels too late to go back to business. I'd say recanting is moving further away and losing its value. Unfortunately.

Obtaining a recantation may undercut these clout chasing add ons but in reality they are going to say Vic harassed them into recanting or Vic threw that big GFM wallet around and bought the win of the defamation case. They will never concede this was all bullshit. They will tie the GFM to invalidating the trial outcome. When in fact the GFM represents Vic's support and the trial will come close to showing there is no evidence of the accusations. Turning good things into bad things is a Renfamous/Political Activist thing. Turning two good things against each other, even better.

Anyway at least at first, the addons crew won't stop. It'll remain to be seen how undercut their following will be to stop them.
A recanting has zero value. When CNN or the NY Times does a 100% bullshit piece and then publishes a correction a month later on the classified section, page 65, or on the Cuomo show where no one will see it, everyone the original allegations swayed stay propagandized. They go on spreading the BS information as truth.

Same with this. The damage is done but now there is only returning the damage in kind. A chunk of the public is always gonna believe that Vic is guilty no matter how many people recant. All you can do is make those people feel the pain they caused others.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
There's a reason I've ignored a few of them, like Pickle Vic on Rackets's Discord. They always "confirm" shit because of "inside sources" and then it either turns out it's 100% wrong or it's made up to run gay ops.

Exhibit A:

View attachment 1098482

No, there's no damn confirmation at all on this, it's why I said there's no fucking confirmation.

That guy can't even spell the company's name correctly which means he probably didn't even bother to search for it, that's probably something he pulled out of his arse.
It's Atlus, A-T-L-U-S.

Vic is getting frustrated by all of this, which is perfectly understandable given the situation but even in this situation it doesn't seem selfish : He is getting angry for someone else, for those who showed support to him and helped him to withstand such attacks.
He knows that he isn't the only one who suffer through this and that's something that KV doesn't have on their side, all of these lolcows doesn't care about each others and only reply when they are targeted personally.

These dumbasses are even targeting people who probably don't even know what's going on and invited Vic just because "Hey, the VA of Edward Elric and Broly accepted to come, that's nice for sales." and what did they get in return beside a good time with Vic ? Threats and gay ops from frustrated internet whos.
Beside that, they are trying to heal the community right ? All these VAs lolcows will probably say something about that right ? RIGHT ?!

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Feels too late to go back to business. I'd say recanting is moving further away and losing its value. Unfortunately.

Obtaining a recantation may undercut these clout chasing add ons but in reality they are going to say Vic harassed them into recanting or Vic threw that big GFM wallet around and bought the win of the defamation case. They will never concede this was all bullshit. They will tie the GFM to invalidating the trial outcome. When in fact the GFM represents Vic's support and the trial will come close to showing there is no evidence of the accusations. Turning good things into bad things is a Renfamous/Political Activist thing. Turning two good things against each other, even better.

Anyway at least at first, the addons crew won't stop. It'll remain to be seen how undercut their following will be to stop them.

A recantation would take the weight out of the accusations. But it won't stop the spiraling repercussions.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
A recantation would take the weight out of the accusations. But it won't stop the spiraling repercussions.
Maybe if he has an employer or con on the edge, being able to say they recanted may tilt things in his favor. But figuratively I think Blood for the Blood God may be the best outcome to deter those that may follow and do this to other people. That's looking more and more like it would do the most good.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS CALLING FOR HARASSMENT AND ATTACKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know that is what KV, Lawtwitter, and even lemonfuhrer is gonna try and twist it as.
Just wait. JabberJaw, Phlegmoine and the rest of the braindead mutants from KV are going to look at this and think Vic is going to start a harassment campaign, as if everything they've done in the past year was some form of civility.
Nobody cares, BT. You're even more unknown than Emmett Plant.

halsmowlwurf

kiwifarms.net
What will "unleashed TY" do?
twice the bumble half the failure to establish a simple prima facie case?
Ty might be a good guy, but in my opinion he still the wrong guy for the wrong case and i think he/they know, thats why Martinez and Hsu are there.
Ty appears to be the "tons of long boring complex paper work" guy, not the "entertain a childish ADD Chupp" guy.

giraffes on coffee

Believe all ho ho hoes
kiwifarms.net
Vic definitely has fury in him. I could tell that way back in the depo. Thanks to the linking of the parody depo video (thanks) I went back and rewatched some of it. There's a moment early on where Lemonhead is pounding him and asking him about the GFM (wtf else) and asks Vic if he's a unicorn. Vic responds with "I didn't ask for any of this" and holds a stare on J Sean that should strike fear in anyone that has an Italian parent. I have an Italian mother. I know that look. It means death. It actually takes Ty tapping him on the shoulder to snap him out of it.

Here's a link. Go to 8 minutes in. This video is easier to link instead of Nick's. Wish Nick would release the whole depo videos soon because this guy stopped doing his videos of it.

Also Vic was pretty loud and pissed during this panel at Roc Con 2019: https://youtu.be/QNAMlBF29zM

Last edited:

Éire-Ice36

A man is known by the company he keeps
kiwifarms.net
That's the KickVic PR line. "You don't sue your victims!" That victims are a protected class that cannot be questioned. Their word is gospel.

Nick has implied that had Vic hired a proper PR firm to go on the offensive, Monica and Jamie would have been crippled and discredited. The information they have on them would have ended their careers and forced them from the industry.

I think Vic held back because he didn't want the anime community to break apart. That he could be surgical, get them to recant and everyone could go back to business.

But Shane, Marzgurl, Renfamous and Manjaw are still stirring shit. They started going after convention agents. Shane is going after Todd Haberkorn for some insane reason. And Vic is still being hounded.

Vic is seeing that restraint didn't do any good. He didn't save the community. Time to go scorched Earth and starve the beasts.

However the community DID break apart, these people are a malignant cancer in human form and in order for the community to heal some necessary damage needed to be done.

Even victims are not above being criticized regardless of they are fakers or not. It's this mentality that has allowed people from KV to attack people with reckless abandon.

giraffes on coffee

Believe all ho ho hoes
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

blackbat4

Tard Wrangler
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Renfamous and MarzGurl had anything to do with that. At the very least, I can see them encouraging their toadies to bully the owner.
They said themselves on a Livestream that they would contact the local paper and try to get any of Vic's events cancelled.

They don't give a shit about the mom & pop comic shop already struggling to keep the lights on. The only thing they are concerned with is their bias and their ego.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
They said themselves on a Livestream that they would contact the local paper and try to get any of Vic's events cancelled.

They don't give a shit about the mom & pop comic shop already struggling to keep the lights on. The only thing they are concerned with is their bias and their ego.

How long before one of these idiots can be charged with harassment under bullying laws that states are pushing? These fucking idiots are writing everything down after all.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Nobody cares, BT. You're even more unknown than Emmett Plant.
He maybe more unknown but the sad fact is BT is slightly more memorable if only for his helmet and M’lady Monica attitude. He’s r.etarded but in a way that actually leaves an impression on the memory...even if pathetic.

Emmett is r.etarded but he’s so boring that I completely forget he exists like once a week until someone reminds me of his existence. Is it any wonder during Vic’s deposition he was all “Emmett who???”

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net

Bear in mind that this is the same crew that tried and failed to destroy Comicsgate. And I bring that up because when Mark Waid riled up the mob to keep Yaboi Zak from his deal with Antarctic Press, part of that included a bunch of shop owners with a private facebook group threatening to torpedo any shop not on board with the agenda.

So no. They dont care what businesses get destroyed if it means the agenda wins out in the end.

How long before one of these idiots can be charged with harassment under bullying laws that states are pushing? These fucking idiots are writing everything down after all.
It would help if the people being harassed/mobbed started filing police reports and archiving A L L instances of the attacks and attempts to fuck with their jobs/families etc, instead of just getting into twitter battles and hoping it all ends eventually.

Elric of Melnibone

ElricKiwi@protonmail.com
kiwifarms.net
The main thing that KV is doing that will cause Vic to glass them is attacking his fans, his supporters, and neutral parties like Huber. Vic has accepted that they are going to rake him over the coals and has been content to bide his time and go the long game route. But what Vic will not stand for is his fans being attacked. Remember why they hate him, because he actually cares about his fans. They think weebs are all fat smelly incels who only exist to give them money and despise Vic mingling with the peasants. But in all the chaos and adrenaline of their constant smears, virtue signals and asspats they have either forgotten about, or deluded their selvs of the fact that Vic legit cares about his fans. Think about what he said in that video, "dont let them bully you".

Up to this point Vic has silently martyred humself for the law suit, wanting to let the other side show their malice and vitriol becaus him and BHBH know how that will look in front of a jury and they know the risk vs reward does not favor vic lashing out. He would be giving the other side a gotcha no matter how small it was. But I think as soon as appeals spikes tge ball down funimorons throat, first thing that happens is funi settles, second thing is Vic and Ty, and Rackets glass these motherfuckers from orbit. Leaks, PR interviews, speeches, possible second wave suits, definatly second wave C&D's the works. Vic will burn them to the ground.

TL;DR Vic is biting his tongue until appeals finish, but KV attacking his fans causes his temper to flare.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
The main thing that KV is doing that will cause Vic to glass them is attacking his fans, his supporters, and neutral parties like Huber. Vic has accepted that they are going to rake him over the coals and has been content to bide his time and go the long game route. But what Vic will not stand for is his fans being attacked. Remember why they hate him, because he actually cares about his fans. They think weebs are all fat smelly incels who only exist to give them money and despise Vic mingling with the peasants. But in all the chaos and adrenaline of their constant smears, virtue signals and asspats they have either forgotten about, or deluded their selvs of the fact that Vic legit cares about his fans. Think about what he said in that video, "dont let them bully you".

Up to this point Vic has silently martyred humself for the law suit, wanting to let the other side show their malice and vitriol becaus him and BHBH know how that will look in front of a jury and they know the risk vs reward does not favor vic lashing out. He would be giving the other side a gotcha no matter how small it was. But I think as soon as appeals spikes tge ball down funimorons throat, first thing that happens is funi settles, second thing is Vic and Ty, and Rackets glass these motherfuckers from orbit. Leaks, PR interviews, speeches, possible second wave suits, definatly second wave C&D's the works. Vic will burn them to the ground.

TL;DR Vic is biting his tongue until appeals finish, but KV attacking his fans causes his temper to flare.
Remember, all these people wanted everything public. I can’t wait to see how they react once something is revealed in discovery.

Oh, and guess who responded to Vic’s Livestream? I know, I’m shocked too. (Cross-post)
And here it is and I'm blocked

Last edited:

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
Shane is going after Todd Haberkorn for some insane reason.
I think Shane is going after Todd because Pridemore ran HERSELF into a corner trying to insert herself into the Vic thing and if he doesn't try to dogpile Todd on a case that I think no one really wants then he's outed as a giant hypocrite. I wonder if JP really looked at it as the pseudo-rape she presented it as, or if it was a convenient story to paste onto the other. It always came across as disingenuous to me that Pridemore basically said:

Let me talk about Vic <insert very long story that sounds rapey> that wasn't Vic but, this kind of thing happens all the time in this industry. So we need to drive people like Vic out of it.

Because she explicitly left Todd's name out of it, I don't know that she actually intended to go after Todd. But then Todd looked at what was happening to Vic and realized "that could be #metoo" and jumped to defend himself before the ball got rolling on cancelling him. And since the STORY as presented was worse than anything Vic was accused of, it's either "Todd is bad" or "clearly there's a vendetta against Vic".

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
He maybe more unknown but the sad fact is BT is slightly more memorable if only for his helmet and M’lady Monica attitude. He’s r.etarded but in a way that actually leaves an impression on the memory...even if pathetic.

Emmett is r.etarded but he’s so boring that I completely forget he exists like once a week until someone reminds me of his existence. Is it any wonder during Vic’s deposition he was all “Emmett who???”

Emmett thinks he's relevant and wants to be popular/famous while BT is fine with perpetually holding the snack tray.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Emmett thinks he's relevant and wants to be popular/famous while BT is fine with perpetually holding the snack tray.
You know maybe that’s it. BT knows his place is firmly gluing his lips to Monica and Jamie’s asscheeks while he holds the tray.

Emmett keeps trying to get senpais to notice him when his place is firmly next to BT with the snack tray.