Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
Just because a picture is old doesnt mean it cant be shopped. Also, even if that pic is legitimate, which it's not (it has more red flags than the soviet), that doesnt mean vic is a rapist.
People called the school, Vic was never there.

Vic was in a different state when that story apparently happened; as shown by the court records and testimony.

East_Clintwood

kiwifarms.net
Well, today’s the day the appellate brief is due. I know @AnOminous said that word limits are a bitch to deal with and I agree, but Ty and his team cannot screw this up. This is very important, more than the TCPA, because this is their last chance. I really hope and pray that they succeed.
I swear to god those fucking boomers better not wait til the last second to file and then fuck it up again

giraffes on coffee

It was me. I admit it.
kiwifarms.net
Just because a picture is old doesnt mean it cant be shopped. Also, even if that pic is legitimate, which it's not (it has more red flags than the soviet), that doesnt mean vic is a rapist.
Vic is literally three times bigger than the other humans in that photo. I know Vic is buff but he ain't The Rock. I mean he looks like Shrek next to human Fiona. He could crush the girl in the chair's face with his hand. They didn't resize him properly.

Also, Vic is totally the homophobe.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
I swear to god those fucking boomers better not wait til the last second to file and then fuck it up again
In coming technical error at 00:00, and it only gets submitted at 00:08, and queue Lemontwink skeeting over the computer, while he desperately gasps for life, and furiously types ex-parte letters, and motions to get the appeal blocked. Despite him on twitter saying he isn't worried at all.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'd like to add that Gray was trying to set up Gen Lock as the thing that'd create the next stage of RT's evolution so they wouldn't be seen just as "those guys who screw around in Halo". He got RT to go all in on Gen Lock, he went all in as well...and things didn't go very well.

Also also, if you hang around the RWBY fanbase long enough, you'll find out who has sweet sweet access...as well as shills....and how thin skinned the RWBY fandom is albeit without the KF filter

If KV and SJWs taught me anything, it's that people go on the attack to eiter project or atone for something that they did in the past.

Miles is probably the most thin skinned creator I or anyone else can come across. The more critical RWBY fans really don't like him, some want him to be fired , some say he may not have waited long enough after Monty died to start putting his stamp on RWBY, and if you're not a hardcore RWBY fan, cances are there's something either about him or his approach to making RWBY that'll get under your skin.
At this point it's clear RT's fandom is just as bad as them, both are thin-skinned assholes that really deserve all the hate they get and usually it's either a good creator getting shit from the fans, or shitty creators that piss on the fans they either drink it up or get an umbrella and say call them out. Having both side being utter cunts bare some exceptions is a sign shit's really fucked up with everything involving RT.

RWBY and Gen:Lock both suffer from the same issues, tryhard style and virtue signalling injected into the storyline. Both fall flat because they don't even bother to make realise the potential because the ones that can are either dead or gone, only the clowns, SJW's and wife beaters are left and we all know just how much they've fucked up last year, and that's excluding the animators and other honest workers that are getting shit om, so they get a pass.

I am surprised that Hero Hei is still even a sane RWBY fan, in more ways given how fucked up the fanbase is, it's funny because out of all of the wannabe badasses and pseudo-weebs, he's actually one of the few that's actually honest, despite being a bit of a spass.

If Ty fucks up he's got no defense for when people call him a dumb fucking boomer.

jameshameson

kiwifarms.net
Vic was fired from Funimation on Jan 28, 2019. He was no longer under any obligation to follow any no contact directives from his EX employer when he apologized to her by email almost 2 weeks later.

I remember this very clearly. He was adamant that he wanted to apologize to her - and that it be private so that it couldn't be misconstrued as insincere, because it absolutely wasn't. He was gutted to think that he had upset her in any way.

View attachment 1112169
(Edit: sorry - too boomer to archive)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN

are you seeing this shit right here these niggas have been going back and forth saying vic should have just apologized.

i cant believe what i just read they are now saying he should have never apologized to monica because tammie denbow said so.

these absolute fucking monkeys would have never of know about tammie or the apology if vic filed suit. they litreally grasp, fucking grasp on the smallest thing to make vic man bad. holy shit these degenerates, if they do not want vic dead and gone i don't know what else to say

these people are absolute fucking lunatics

MCG_Raven

kiwifarms.net
Well, today’s the day the appellate brief is due. I know @AnOminous said that word limits are a bitch to deal with and I agree, but Ty and his team cannot screw this up. This is very important, more than the TCPA, because this is their last chance. I really hope and pray that they succeed.
the brief isn't due till monday. It's not the 24th but the 27th

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1112898

How can one human being be so damn dumb. Vic never said that. Holy crap.
Shane proven he truly is exceptional; and he is delusional. Vic never said anything of the kind. My fucking god. I hate seeing anything he says; makes me extremely MATI. I just couldn't bring myself to believe people this fucktarded truly existed.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Seraphic_Vishnal

aspetta e spera
kiwifarms.net
Funny how these plebs still cling so tightly to the narrative that Vic "confessed" to touching kids and is a serial hair puller, because reasons. Yet when something comes out about one of their own they rush to their defense. They are in this balls deep otherwise they wouldn't have to beg their hangers-on to just believe them. All it will take is one disgruntled follower to break ranks...oh wait it's already happening. They are unraveling.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Shane proven he truly is exceptional; and he is delusional. Vic never said anything of the kind. My fucking god. I hate seeing anything he says; makes me extremely MATI. I just couldn't bring myself to believe people this fucktarded truly existed.
It's what you get when you get people care a little too much about hurt feefee and tolerate bullshit. This is the reason why you don't have to be spreg to be this fucking dumb.