Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net

Well someone didn't read the latest transcript

No you don't. You just remember bits and pieces of it that out of context

Remember when our owner Akiva brought this up and got his letter rejected
These people are delusional, my god.

Anyone notice now that the Appeal briefs are near their deadline, the spednaught is out in force again?

Edit: Looking forward to the meltdown, and backtracking that these speds will do if the Appeals court overturns Chupp on defamation, and Ti.

Last edited:

DynamiteNinja

It's-a me, Mar-Bee-O
kiwifarms.net
Shane proven he truly is exceptional; and he is delusional. Vic never said anything of the kind. My fucking god. I hate seeing anything he says; makes me extremely MATI. I just couldn't bring myself to believe people this fucktarded truly existed.
Take it from me dude, don’t let that shit upset you this much. Here’s what you should do, if you see a tweet from any KV member that infuriates you, hit the back arrow immediately; Alternately take a look at all of the tweets that support Vic. Don’t do what I did. It’s just not worth it.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1112898

How can one human being be so damn dumb. Vic never said that. Holy crap.
Holy fucking shit you dense motherfucker. Are we playing the shittiest game of telephone where half the participants are deaf? You cant make this shit up, this is negative IQ levels of r.etardation. I'd say kill yourself and your family to increase the average intelligence of the whole world, but youd find a way to fuck that up. This is why this is the absolute best shitshow I've followed.
View attachment 1112985

View attachment 1113022

View attachment 1113031

Yes, because switching the affidavits to unsworn statements is what ruined the case, not the judge asking for discovery evidence while not allowing discovery to happen.

Do you remember his deposition? You dense mother fuckers keep saying vic raped Jamie's hair by grabbing a fistful and pulling her in, when he explicitly said he touched/played with it in a friendly manner because she was showing it off to him.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1112985

View attachment 1113022

View attachment 1113031

These idiots say Vic making a perfectly fine statement putting these chubs in their place is something incriminating but are also encouraging Monica, Jamie and others to keep running their mouth with more defamation?

I hope they all get multiple layers of cancer.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Also, I'd like to add that Gray was trying to set up Gen Lock as the thing that'd create the next stage of RT's evolution so they wouldn't be seen just as "those guys who screw around in Halo". He got RT to go all in on Gen Lock, he went all in as well...and things didn't go very well.

Also also, if you hang around the RWBY fanbase long enough, you'll find out who has sweet sweet access...as well as shills....and how thin skinned the RWBY fandom is albeit without the KF filter

If KV and SJWs taught me anything, it's that people go on the attack to eiter project or atone for something that they did in the past.

Miles is probably the most thin skinned creator I or anyone else can come across. The more critical RWBY fans really don't like him, some want him to be fired , some say he may not have waited long enough after Monty died to start putting his stamp on RWBY, and if you're not a hardcore RWBY fan, cances are there's something either about him or his approach to making RWBY that'll get under your skin.
I came from the Warhammer 40K fandom. RT's is the only one that gets pissy about less important shit.

Seriously, they some how got the most autistic parts of the internet as their fanbase.

And I enjoyed RWBY and didn't mind Miles' writing. Right now the problem is that he showed up, started throwing his "authority" around as a reason to trust RT and then shut up. He won't have the spine to apologize if Monica recants, nor will he take any steps to correct what he did.

Hopefully he is watching the anime community burn down and realize that he helped cause it.

At this point it's clear RT's fandom is just as bad as them, both are thin-skinned assholes that really deserve all the hate they get and usually it's either a good creator getting shit from the fans, or shitty creators that piss on the fans they either drink it up or get an umbrella and say call them out. Having both side being utter cunts bare some exceptions is a sign shit's really fucked up with everything involving RT.

RWBY and Gen:Lock both suffer from the same issues, tryhard style and virtue signalling injected into the storyline. Both fall flat because they don't even bother to make realise the potential because the ones that can are either dead or gone, only the clowns, SJW's and wife beaters are left and we all know just how much they've fucked up last year, and that's excluding the animators and other honest workers that are getting shit om, so they get a pass.

I am surprised that Hero Hei is still even a sane RWBY fan, in more ways given how fucked up the fanbase is, it's funny because out of all of the wannabe badasses and pseudo-weebs, he's actually one of the few that's actually honest, despite being a bit of a spass.

If Ty fucks up he's got no defense for when people call him a dumb fucking boomer.
Like I said, RT's fanbase is just absurdly autistic.

I would consider my self a sane RWBY fan. But yeah, the fandom is awful.

MCG_Raven

kiwifarms.net
Are you sure? Where’d you hear that, because I could’ve sworn it was due today.
can't find the document rn but i'm 100% sure we've seen one from the CoA stating such, Ty as pointed out said this and everybody ever talked about the 27th until a few days ago where people suddenly started with the 24th for no reason whatsoever

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Just because a picture is old doesnt mean it cant be shopped. Also, even if that pic is legitimate, which it's not (it has more red flags than the soviet), that doesnt mean vic is a rapist.
Also the fact that Vic wasn’t even in the same state at the time of this supposed attack. Even Lemon didn’t push this story. Even Lemon knows it’s bogus.

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net
Whatever evolution KV was aiming at conventions...we’re closer now. https://boundingintocomics.com/2020...new-ban-on-attendees-wearing-ahegao-clothing/
I honestly don't care for those hoodies, quite tacky and poorly put together design-wise, but I find it funny that they crackdown on those and not all those cosplayers practically walking around half-naked. A hoodie with suggestive faces is too much for these new "family-friendly" cons, maybe I can get this line of thinking, but then I see this con response from one of the cons mentioned in that article. Why is sexy cosplay still fine around kids but hoodies aren't? They later clarify that cosplay has to be "PG-13" but from my own experience a lot of those sexy cosplay costumes aren't that, usually it's an intentionally sexualized version of a character rather then someone just dressing as Revy from Black Lagoon.
policy.PNG

Also the fact that Vic wasn’t even in the same state at the time of this supposed attack. Even Lemon didn’t push this story. Even Lemon knows it’s bogus.
Their information lag has always been quite terrible, them holding on to the school story doesn't surprise me much. If they repeat something long enough they believe it'll somehow make it become true, even with no credible evidence.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't care for those hoodies, quite tacky and poorly put together design-wise, but I find it funny that they crackdown on those and not all those cosplayers practically walking around half-naked. A hoodie with suggestive faces is too much for these new "family-friendly" cons, maybe I can get this line of thinking, but then I see this con response from one of the cons mentioned in that article. Why is sexy cosplay still fine around kids but hoodies aren't? They later clarify that cosplay has to be "PG-13" but from my own experience a lot of those sexy cosplay costumes aren't that, usually it's an intentionally sexualized version of a character rather then someone just dressing as Revy from Black Lagoon.
View attachment 1113210

Their information lag has always been quite terrible, them holding on to the school story doesn't surprise me much. If they repeat something long enough they believe it'll somehow make it become true, even with no credible evidence.
I'm good with those hoodies being banned too. They're always worn by edgelords and it sucks when they find their way into pics.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
While it may be idealistic of me, I always felt a lot of the games Lemon Man did was because he was carrying the will of his clients....but the fees shit was all him if you ask me.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
I don't mind ahegao hoodies getting banned, but it REALLY does push a slippery slope down the road knowing PC culture. Then again it could just end up the yaoi paddle of this decade and nothing of real value would be lost from it other than obnoxious con edgelords needing a new gimmick to beat into the ground.
No, no. Censorship is great! Next, let's ban all anime series that have any sexual themes. We must make our conventions safe!

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net
I'm good with those hoodies being banned too. They're always worn by edgelords and it sucks when they find their way into pics.
I didn't mind when they were just an /a/ meme posted in threads on "What anime merch would you wear in public?" or some other variation alongside other terrible shirt ideas, but then people actually made them to wear 'ironically'.

I don't mind ahegao hoodies getting banned, but it REALLY does push a slippery slope down the road knowing PC culture. Then again it could just end up the yaoi paddle of this decade and nothing of real value would be lost from it other than obnoxious con edgelords needing a new gimmick to beat into the ground.
I'm also hoping it's a one off case, the recent attention those hoodies were getting almost guaranteed a response from cons. It will be interesting to see how many more cons end up picking up the ban, would love to see some videos of those edgelords throwing a fit over being told to take the hoodie off.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
While it may be idealistic of me, I always felt a lot of the games Lemon Man did was because he was carrying the will of his clients....but the fees shit was all him if you ask me.
That fees shit came from supposedly carrying the will of his clients. Lemon would of pushed the attempted rape of Michelle what’s her face if he thought he could spin it. Vic wasn’t even in that state. He immediately backed off in the deposition when Vic answered he was in Florida and he never attempted to bring it up again. Even Lemon knows it’s bs. When a disingenuous piece of wheezing garbage who tries to twist and lie knows it’s bs, then you know it’s super bs.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Cons are mostly run by fat church ladies, balding white knights and LGBTQ mystery meat nowadays, not by fans pf the respective culture. Expect more changes in favor of the current Zeitgeist. Expecting that this is the only case where they accommodate neon haired Twitter loudmouths is quite unrealistic. As long as conventions get Twitter clap backs from furries, alphabet people and (fat) feminists, they'll just go on.

Reactions: Seraphic_Vishnal