Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just overthinking shit or am highly optimistic, but her recent actions of "Lol, whos vic?" might actually be usable by Vic to paint that she was intentionally lying to get him fired.

Gimme dat optimistic/dumb rating.
"Lol! My supposed sexual assaulter is taking me to court! OMG who is this dork anyway? I didn't get a good look when he raped me."

Interesting message that thick bint is sending about reporting on and handling legitimate sexual assault. Definitely don't make it a big fucking joke. But of course if you do there's all sorts of puberty-bearded faggots who still whiteknight for you online. Sickening ignorance.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
I don't mind ahegao hoodies getting banned, but it REALLY does push a slippery slope down the road knowing PC culture. Then again it could just end up the yaoi paddle of this decade and nothing of real value would be lost from it other than obnoxious con edgelords needing a new gimmick to beat into the ground.
People ain't being discreet is the problem. I got a Hentai Haven T-Shirt in the style of "straight of out Compton". and no one bat's an eye but if I went out with an Ahageo hoodie people would look and think "what the fuck". Of edgelord are gonna do shit like this because they want to annoy people with how edgy they are. Those dumfucks put a target on their backs and now everyone is paying for it.

Funi just "liked" comments about boob jokes...on a podcast that Funimation themselves put out

Hypocrisy to the MAX

The fucking embodiment of American's dominant view on sexuality. Be moral about it in public, be a degenerate in private.

This debacle has convinced me that all anime should be banned for the betterment of western society.
Nah, it's just parts of the west that's still primitive and needs to catch up to the rest of the world.

OneHandClapping

not like this
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just overthinking shit or am highly optimistic, but her recent actions of "Lol, whos vic?" might actually be usable by Vic to paint that she was intentionally lying to get him fired.

Gimme dat optimistic/dumb rating.
I doubt it. She's clearly feigning vapidness (well, she's vapid, but not that vapid) in an attempt to be funny and/or to get a rise out of people. She can say the same thing to a judge and the excuse would probably work. This is the adult equivalent of someone sticking their tongue out and yelling neener neener.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1112898

How can one human being be so damn dumb. Vic never said that. Holy crap.
Shane descends into a higher realm of stupidity. He breaks the boundaries when it comes to exceptionalism. So much so, his name could become a word to describe it. This may not be the Shaniest thing he's ever done, but it is still pretty Shaney. Expect Shanier things to happen in the future. The man constantly has his head up his ass... so he never has his facts straight. It's hard for him to listen when his ears are filled with shit.

Funny how these plebs still cling so tightly to the narrative that Vic "confessed" to touching kids and is a serial hair puller, because reasons. Yet when something comes out about one of their own they rush to their defense. They are in this balls deep otherwise they wouldn't have to beg their hangers-on to just believe them. All it will take is one disgruntled follower to break ranks...oh wait it's already happening. They are unraveling.
Vic says there isn't anything wrong with giving an underage fan a hug. = He admits to molesting children.

Vic says he had a friendly interaction with Marchi and played with her hair. = He admits to dragging her head down barbaricly and whispering sexual things in her ear.

It is quite ridiculous that they continue to run with this narrative. But it's also funny how no one runs around screaming about Monica's story having proof or admittance of some kind. It's always Jamie's they want to spin because they don't have jackshit on anything else. I don't know why they brought up that old photo thing again. It isn't proof of anything regardless of whether it was real or not. That accusation was blown to bits by Vic's depo anyway. These people do cling to whatever nonsense they can. I just want to continue to watch these people fall apart as they get obliterated by the truth... again and again.

An angry email from an ex isn't proof of anything. They were the words and exaggerations of an EXTREMELY bitter woman. If someone goes through a messy breakup... I don't think a lot of people would rush to the defense of their ex. It usually goes something along the lines of, "Fuck you." Bitter exes don't give a shit if their previous partner gets lied about. Michele fits that type to a T.

Also, Vic didn't "cover up" anything. These are claims of him doing shit in public. There is no way for him to cover it up. They claim he ran around dragging ladies by the hair and groped children IN PUBLIC. In front of fans and coworkers alike. How does one go about covering it up when there's a million witnesses to the crime? Vic is too "famous" to go to jail? Give me a break. Vic wasn't all that well known when he first started going to cons and they said he did it back then too. There are plenty of people who supposedly knew about Vic's "bad" behavior that were equal to him or had more authority.

A good example is Adam Sheehan who put it all in an affidavit. He was higher up in Funi at the time and was even in charge of inviting Vic to cons! He claims to have known Vic was so bad that "Vic locks" were installed to protect the employees from Vic! Oh my God! How awful! What else did Adam do? He... kept inviting him to cons... He... never reported Vic to HR for this known behavior. How could Vic cover this up? The answer is... Vic couldn't. There was nothing nefarious going on. Nothing to cover up. That's why Adam continued to book him.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. She's clearly feigning vapidness (well, she's vapid, but not that vapid) in an attempt to be funny and/or to get a rise out of people. She can say the same thing to a judge and the excuse would probably work. This is the adult equivalent of someone sticking their tongue out and yelling neener neener.
Pretty much this. Again the Sicilian thing. Somebody should explain that never missing the "unlimited bread sticks" at Olive Garden doesn't make her Italian.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much this. Again the Sicilian thing. Somebody should explain that never missing the "unlimited bread sticks" at Olive Garden doesn't make her Italian.
Yeah I get the impression that Vic knows more about Italy and his roots compared to that hag.

But going on her exceptionalism on twitter, it's only a matter of time before she get's one-shotted and she got no more excuses left. She and other people really don't understand that the internet never forgets and people here archive the shit she's said and done. Vic has said nothing and hasn't going into twitter fights with people so theirs nothing really to archive. Given that Ron 400+ DEFAMATORY tweets and he's exposed as a wife beater she's still not learned to shut up.

At this point it's not a question of "if" but "when" Jamie get's Nakazaki'd to oblivion.

Silver Chariot

Oi Josuke! I used ZA HANDO to erase our avatars!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it'll be perjury to say you don't know the person you falsely accused or Johnson told her to shut the fuck up or else she would ruin her chances of getting out the lawsuit.
Well it's obviously not the latter. If she really listens to her lawyer, she wouldn't be on Twitter responding to both sides.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
you know what, i've thought about it but I think i'm going to try to start something. I think the standard for evidence in america should change. specifically, thanks to these fucks I think testimony that isn't backed up by some kind of hard evidence should be thrown out the window and then destroyed by fire or simply; completely disregarded.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
"Lol! My supposed sexual assaulter is taking me to court! OMG who is this dork anyway? I didn't get a good look when he raped me."

Interesting message that thick bint is sending about reporting on and handling legitimate sexual assault. Definitely don't make it a big fucking joke. But of course if you do there's all sorts of puberty-bearded faggots who still whiteknight for you online. Sickening ignorance.
This can't be used to say that she lied about the facts, but it sure can be used to show she lied about how she feels about it...

Except she painted herself as a poor traumatized victim, just saying...

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
This fucking pig. Probably the biggest Funimation buttkisser in that Twitter cesspool. Clearly, Vic’s LiveStream struck a nerve with these slobs.
True. I actually find Benjamin Oscar even more pathetic than BT. You see, Benny wasn't born in the USA. He was adopted from I believe Guatemala if I recall. So imagine being adopted into one of the most free countries in the world and this is how you choose to live it.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to check out Monica's Chinese Zodiac as well, as she's the Rabbit. I was thinking of "Snake eating the Rabbit", but nothing about Snakes were mentioned. But anyway, what're the characteristics of a Rabbit, and how does that equate to Monica?

Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.47.53 PM.png

Already off to a great start. :story:

Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.48.08 PM.png

Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.48.17 PM.png

Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.48.25 PM.png

Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.48.44 PM.png
Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.48.49 PM.png

Hear that, Monica? Let go of problems for the sake of your health!

The most interesting part, though, is the future of 2020 for the Rabbit. It promises good love and relationships, but there's a catch.
Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.49.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2020-01-24 at 5.49.41 PM.png

Nick gonna get his wish this year after all? :tomgirl: