Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Vic hugging a fan = Sexual assault

DC Douglas grabbing tiddies = Okay

The hell is wrong with people?
Either is okay with permission but Vic would be a disgusting rapist pedophile if there was a picture of him doing that if he had consent forms signed in triplicate as well as 5 forms of ID proving she was in her 30s.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Vic hugging a fan = Sexual assault

DC Douglas grabbing tiddies = Okay

The hell is wrong with people?
Why do you ascribe the aspects of humanity to an SJW? Don't do that. They show no behavior associated with humanity like morality, empathy, honesty, forgiveness, logical rational thought or reason. Only reptile brain aggression and survival instinct. And they arent even good at survival instincts. SJWs arent people. They are animals.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Save the Loli

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
Vic at February Fan Day:
Vic's mouth seems off
Yeah...so, had to do this...View attachment 1136479
I don't have your photoshop skills but I wanna join the Ron Toye fun:
toyesmiley.png

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net

DigiRanma is one of Cajun Samurai's orbiters - which makes him an asteroid orbiting a moon orbiting Jupiter, I guess - now, he doesn't actually sperg out as much as the normal KVer, but I found this exchange quite humorous:
digi.png

ok, let's look up the exact words "We have a code Vic":
codevicmyass.png

Hey sunshine, you wanna make things up, make up things that actually have evidence attached to them.
Fuckface.

EDIT: "Code Vic" was a thing in the Phoenix Comicon. I'm late, but I looked that up on Google again, and it's only mentioned in the one iO9 article. Everything else is station codes. No one ever mentioned it again after the fact.

Last edited: