Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Cloud8521

kiwifarms.net
Remind me to never use twitter to try to respond to kv members on twitter.
Just ends with them ignoring the contents and proof for random contrarian questions that had already been defined, then everyone up votes or "hearts" their clueless questions.

I erroneously engaged with the Lady from my last post, and she keeps asking me how fraud is a crime, so i give her the penal code for wire fraud. To which she just has to ask how what was done was fraud because, and i paraphrase here "The donators gave him money at their own discretion, and he got the money. So long as he received the money it is not fraud."

I checked out after that, they seriously think that lying to get money is not fraud, fraud is apparently the money going to the person who made the campaign.
Am I the one who is insane here?

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net
Just ends with them ignoring the contents and proof for random contrarian questions that had already been defined, then everyone up votes or "hearts" their clueless questions.

I erroneously engaged with the Lady from my last post, and she keeps asking me how fraud is a crime, so i give her the penal code for wire fraud. To which she just has to ask how what was done was fraud because, and i paraphrase here "The donators gave him money at their own discretion, and he got the money. So long as he received the money it is not fraud."

I checked out after that, they seriously think that lying to get money is not fraud, fraud is apparently the money going to the person who made the campaign.
Do you think these faggots really operate on facts and logic?

The only thing we could do is laugh at them and mock them. They operate the same way as the furry fandom:

They're hypersensitive, cult-like, unattractive, dumb, hypocritical pedos that project themselves onto other people.

Mockery is the only remedy for them until they stop being utter faggots or become an heroes.

That's Kathryn for you. She's a morbidly obese housewife who has no knowledge of law and also no connection to Vic's case, but still decided it'd be a good idea to get involved and spend her free time on twitter instead of spending time with her daughter (or trying to lose weight to stay alive for her daughter).

She has nothing of value to contribute, so she just asks disingenuous questions instead of actually engaging. That's all she can do.

I feel like she should get added to the Doxedex eventually. Shouldn't be that hard to find information about her. I'm no good at it, though.

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
That's Kathryn for you. She's a morbidly obese housewife who has no knowledge of law and also no connection to Vic's case, but still decided it'd be a good idea to get involved and spend her free time on twitter instead of spending time with her daughter (or trying to lose weight to stay alive for her daughter).

She has nothing of value to contribute, so she just asks disingenuous questions instead of actually engaging. That's all she can do.

I feel like she should get added to the Doxedex eventually. Shouldn't be that hard to find information about her. I'm no good at it, though.
Also, her only real trick is to ask you to define everything, and tries to argue odd key words that make no sense given the whole topic.
The only way to fuck with her is to demand she state things and her own views, as otherwise she will float from idea to idea and reiterate "Well I never said that".

Yeah damn right woman, you never say anything of value, you just play as vapid as possible.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Is todd at the same caliber as Vic? I know he voiced the main character for fairy tale I believe and.does videos for watch mojo.
In the early 2010s, Todd Haberkorn seemed to be every male protagonist in every other anime.
Kind of like Bryce Papenbrook is now.
Todd was fairly popular, but I'd argue he never quite reached Vic's level. A glance at their twitter followers shows Todd currently has 69k, while Vic a year ago before Weeb Wars had 73k (he now has 122k).
View attachment 1144503

Is this fucker gay?

Pike is pretty similar looking to Vic. Maybe Vic not giving him the time of day has him all butthurt.
Pike is very similar to Vic and I find this fucking hysterical.
Pike looks so much like Vic, Plant couldn't be more obvious if he tried. He has a gay crush on Vic and is bitter because Vic doesn't who he is. Never forget the creepy tweet he made the day after he swore under oath he saw Vic assault his friend.
1581714910054.png

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Did you know her sons a super mega genius?

lmao

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 3.34.58 PM.png

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
Todd was fairly popular, but I'd argue he never quite reached Vic's level. A glance at their twitter followers shows Todd currently has 69k, while Vic a year ago before Weeb Wars had 73k (he now has 122k).

Pike looks so much like Vic, Plant couldn't be more obvious if he tried. He has a gay crush on Vic and is bitter because Vic doesn't who he is. Never forget the creepy tweet he made the day after he swore under oath he saw Vic assault his friend.
View attachment 1144903
I still think Emett has a man crush on Vic and Pike is his new target for that weird crush of his.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You forgot asking for "evidence" and then reporting you for "harassment" if you give it to them.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net

Just goes to show that in the end of the say, some people think they are above the law by being faux virtuous to the point of delusion.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
You forgot asking for "evidence" and then reporting you for "harassment" if you give it to them.
You also forgot being called a "sexist, alt-right Nazi" for stating an opinion.
I still think Emett has a man crush on Vic and Pike is his new target for that weird crush of his.
Well today is Valentine's Day. Just sayin'.