Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Silver Chariot

Current Grand Scale Soul Manipulator
kiwifarms.net

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

really selling that redemption arc hard, huh Lancie?
The problem Lance is that you and your ilk claim that all sorts of things that aren't bigoted actually are. It's all a gotcha game. Only the smart don't play. F you

Five Percent

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

"...without fear of being blacklisted as long as they aren't wrongthink."

That's what you're really saying, even though you won't say its what you're saying.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

“Everyone has a voice and should be free to share those thoughts with people without the fear of being blacklisted as long as they aren’t bigoted.”
This fucking fool just contradicted his statement. Unbelievable.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Happy Valentine's day from Vic

View attachment 1145000

And from me, too. Hope all of you beautiful bastards get some action today 😉
Still waiting for my wife to come home from hanging with her girlfriends she rarely sees. Currently in bed with a 7 month old kind of trying to get her to sleep but I'm also drinking and posting on fucking Kiwi Farms.

This is what I wanted to do tonight anyways. The baby is a treat to be with after a long week busting ass. She's a good Valentine present. Too bad people like Monica and Jamie will never experience motherhood. Instead they'll be "colostomy bags for cum" (G. Mcinnes quote) and die alone. It's going to be hard on Monica especially because after Ron gets arrested for his inevitable meltdown resulting in plotting to kill Chupp's German Shepherd, she won't have anyone to help bleach her billboard-like teeth. I don't know what Jamie will be up to. Probably draining pus from a vaginal abscess and reminiscing about these days.

Too bad Vic doesn't have kids. Imagine if he had a little girl. That'd be cute. Kids are cute. They're pure. Much better people than us. Infinitely better than Ron Toye and infinitely more important than Emmett Plant. I hope Emmett reads this and feels bad. He should feel bad.

Ron Toye has a son and after seeing his messages to Nick I have legitimate concerns for how he might treat the boy and even Monica. Dude is a manipulator through and through.

Man, when my wife gets home I'm gonna dump a load.....of laundry in the wash.

Then I'm going to FUCK her.

But just as likely I'll be having diarrhea from drinking too much coffee today.

Dropped a client off at her house today. She had 6 pomeranians inside. I want you to imagine a smell so fucking strong it's like it's taken physical form as a wall that's crashing into you and crushing your face and lungs. I can't begin to explain how fucking bad it smelled, even though I just tried to. I thought it might be bearable enough for me to hold my breath, step inside, and pet some doggos really quick, but I swear on my mother's urn I almost vomited trying that.

All I can think of is Trainspotting when Tommy dies of toxoplasmosis from the kitten shitting and pissing everywhere.

My god.

Happy Valentine's day.

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed all creeds, genders and sexual preferences fall in crush with Vic. The ones that hate him are the ones that couldn't get him to notice them.
That or -5s that wouldn’t get with anybody, let alone Vic and his fashion sense.
View attachment 1145346

Wow they’re really trying to get VAs on the moral crusade against Trump.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

Pet pics.

Christ.

Lance, YOU are bigoted, you fucking numbskull.

These people, man. I tell ya.

giraffes on coffee

Moo
kiwifarms.net
I thought we were all Nick Rekieta.
I know I sure am.

View attachment 1145346

And who exactly is this?

Still waiting for my wife to come home from hanging with her girlfriends she rarely sees. Currently in bed with a 7 month old kind of trying to get her to sleep but I'm also drinking and posting on fucking Kiwi Farms.

This is what I wanted to do tonight anyways. The baby is a treat to be with after a long week busting ass. She's a good Valentine present. Too bad people like Monica and Jamie will never experience motherhood. Instead they'll be "colostomy bags for cum" (G. Mcinnes quote) and die alone. It's going to be hard on Monica especially because after Ron gets arrested for his inevitable meltdown resulting in plotting to kill Chupp's German Shepherd, she won't have anyone to help bleach her billboard-like teeth. I don't know what Jamie will be up to. Probably draining pus from a vaginal abscess and reminiscing about these days.

Too bad Vic doesn't have kids. Imagine if he had a little girl. That'd be cute. Kids are cute. They're pure. Much better people than us. Infinitely better than Ron Toye and infinitely more important than Emmett Plant. I hope Emmett reads this and feels bad. He should feel bad.

Ron Toye has a son and after seeing his messages to Nick I have legitimate concerns for how he might treat the boy and even Monica. Dude is a manipulator through and through.

Dropped a client off at her house today. She had 6 pomeranians inside. I want you to imagine a smell so fucking strong it's like it's taken physical form as a wall that's crashing into you and crushing your face and lungs. I can't begin to explain how fucking bad it smelled, even though I just tried to. I thought it might be bearable enough for me to hold my breath, step inside, and pet some doggos really quick, but I swear on my mother's urn I almost vomited trying that.

All I can think of is Trainspotting when Tommy dies of toxoplasmosis from the kitten shitting and pissing everywhere.

My god.

Happy Valentine's day.
Honey, are you drunk or just on meth?

My god.

Happy Valentine's day.
Men are never too old to become fathers, thankfully. I'm still holding out hope that Vic'll find a nice woman to settle down and have kids with. He'd make a great dad. I remember him saying he really enjoyed being a dad to his stepkids during his first marriage and that he misses it.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

Ehh... There is a reason I don't follow VA's or actors on Twitter or social media. Mainly because the drama would screw up the art.

Conciously I know I can seperate them, but it still gnaws at the back of my mind, hovering at the edge of my focus.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't express their opinions but I don't go to actors for information on political issues.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Men are never too old to become fathers, thankfully. I'm still holding out hope that Vic'll find a nice woman to settle down and have kids with. He'd make a great dad. I remember him saying he really enjoyed being a dad to his stepkids during his first marriage and that he misses it.
Yeah, he could still do it. He'd just be fucking 80 when his kid is 20. But oh well

I know I sure am.

And who exactly is this?

Honey, are you drunk or just on meth?
Just buzzed and tired. How could you tell, the dog house story? Cause let me tell you it was one hundred percent accurate.

No, the main point is to highlight blessings in life and see how all these people seem bereft of them or at least take them for granted. Sad broken people want to destroy things. Other people want the best for others and want them to experience the good that they have. Ron Toye is the former, Vic is the latter. One of them will leave a positive legacy, the other will be remembered as a coward and abuser who pretends to be tough but really just threatens to hurt innocent things.

This whole thing has shown us just how wildly different men and women can be. It's fascinating. Seeing Ron's attempt to manipulate Nick and blame him for what he did...it's just insane. Compare him to Vic and you see just how defiled a man's soul can become.

Like I said, I'm legitimately concerned for Monica and Ron's son. That dude is fucked up.

Last edited by a moderator: