Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. What drives Ron is insecurity, self-loathing, and his twisted drive for control. He couldn't care less about redemption because, in his delusions, he's rationalized away the burden of responsibility for his bullshit. He's precisely one of those "Well, I said it on Twitter so it must be true" types of human garbage. Further, he won't care about redemption or actual change until someone or something makes him care.

People like him and many of the others involved in this mess can't be reasoned with or talked to like rational people. Vic's lawsuit might recover some of the financial damage they've done to his career and professional reputation, but it's not going to make them actually sorry or see the error of their ways.

His whole sheepdog bullshit (which BTW, fuck you Grossman for inflicting that bullshit on us) reminds me of an analogy I use for people like this. Say you're a farmer or rancher. There's wild dogs that would love to get at your animals. You build fences and other defenses, you remain attentive to maintaining everything. If the dogs aren't doing anything, just eyeballing your shit from a distance, you leave them alone. Not worth your time and effort to try and hunt them down. However, if they cross the line into actually going after your livestock, you shoot them. You wouldn't trap them, sit down with them and try to lecture them into not doing that again. I think one should treat people like this similarly. They want to talk shit about you, say patently false things about you online, fuck it man, just ignore that. But if they actually go after you, you make them sorry the thought ever even crossed their mind.

Not a great analogy, but you get it.
I think it is pretty apparent that Toye assuming the role of Sheepdog is his way of how he would view as a means to redeem himself, I think that is his perspective and what fuels his behavior.

What he does now will offset what he did earlier as it exemplifies the product of him being a changed Man which, eventually, creates this fucking stupid LEGACY he speaks of.

He has created a public record that further CONDEMNS him rather than REDEEMS from the perspective of any rational mind. He does not look through that lens, a rational one, and operates from a position of Savior of Wahmen, the complete antithesis of his prior, repugnant behavior and the reason it is all the fuck over Twitter is to showboat for EVERYONE that has changed, he is different, he is the Sheepdog and he is redeemed.

He is absolutely compensating for the bottom-of-the-barrel behavior that he exhibited. Look at the degree of and the extent to which he goes, it is completely excessive in both measures.

I do agree though, that he is insecure, self-loathing and has a twisted drive for control which seems to be a shared set of qualities amongst these fucking cast of clowns.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Hoping the worst for someone isn't worth your time or energy. But oh how seeing them punished would be sweet because they asked for it, like you said.

Ron admitted to being abused as a kid and he apparently didn't learn why not to replicate that behavior. Instead he learned how to use it against others for his own gain. The most disgusting thing is he thinks he's gotten better and is now an authority on self-help but it couldn't be clearer that he is more of a danger than ever.

Your layer theory is funny as hell. Sheepdog layer.
Good people in the end learn to never do that shit again and atone for it, bad people don't. And Ron was at his moment of truth and instead of accepting his epiphany, he chose to fake it instead, doing something like that is proof of how vile and cowardly Ron is deep down.

Layers don't mean shit when your true character is exposed.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
So ... in going to search for Sabat's TDS, this was something I discovered. When the fuck did this happen ... and why? Am I overthinking things (like Toei type of things)? View attachment 1146587

View attachment 1146590
It was mentioned back around when Sean Chipfag was doxxed.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net

giraffes on coffee

It was me. I admit it.
kiwifarms.net
The only post I've seen about today.

IMG_20200215_174808.jpg

And an interesting article:

Last edited:

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1146789

Was that one of the girl's whose encounter with Vic was misrepresented by ANN?

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
People like him and many of the others involved in this mess can't be reasoned with or talked to like rational people. Vic's lawsuit might recover some of the financial damage they've done to his career and professional reputation, but it's not going to make them actually sorry or see the error of their ways.
And that is exactly why these people must be treated with an eye for an eye philosophy. They refuse to recognize actual reality and the associated norms and laws. So you force their own upon them before finishing with the norms and laws of actual reality.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1146789

Smarmzgunt could learn something from the makeup on this girl. It's literally the same thing she does but it's not covering the face of a fat fuck with orangutan arms that wants to end the life of a man because she saw him in an elevator with a woman. Of course it's not that simple with her, but it's a really basic concept that can immediately improve someone's makeup skills.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1146789

It seems odd to me that the author only relies upon Google analytics to make the point. There should be more depth to the argument because those Google searches could have been "is there evidence against Vic Mignona?".

At least point to the lines. Attempt a survey. Twitter interaction. See if the Go Fund Me counts individuals who gave money.

Lawsuits are destructive things. All this time, effort and money could have been put towards more productive ends. Nobody wins with these things.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1146789

Well, here's more:

giraffes on coffee

It was me. I admit it.
kiwifarms.net