Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
No he never said that. Sabat claimed he was going to maybe help her, but we've seen no evidence of that.

Stephanie Naldony has gone to 2 cons last year with Vic, Kamehacon and MegaMini Con.
Linda Young went to 3 cons with Vic last year. Kamehacon, MegaMini Con, and Texas Collector's Con.
Tiffany Vollmer went to 3 cons with Vic last year, Kamehacon, MegaMini Con, Holly Hill Comic Con.
Cynthia Cranz, who is also going to Kamehacon this year, went to 3 cons with Vic last year. Texas's Collector's Con, Super World Con, and Kamehacon.

MegaMini Con and Texas Collector's Con were tiny autograph events. I didn't go to MegaMini Con but it was a Funko Pop event that had Tiffany Vollmer, Linda Young, Stephanie Naldony, Elise Baughmen (who also went to Kamehacon), and Vic Mignogna.

Texas Collector's Con was in November, I did go to that one, as I was in town visiting friends for Thanksgiving so we made the drive to Music City Mall. Vic Mignogna was there, along with Chuck Huber, Cynthia Cranz, and Linda Young. Josh Martin and Sonny Straight were supposed to go to the mall signing with them but canceled.

Her sudden increased appearances I think have nothing to do with Sabat especially if she goes to a small Funko Pop event in Dallas, with Vic. This event happened after Kamehacon. If I remember correctly I think it was in September. I can double check on MegaMini Con if you need more info.

That was DummySkye not the blue whale that "obtained" a pass for Kamehacon, and sperged and sperged about harrassment.

Can't tell if trolling...

View attachment 1163212View attachment 1163211View attachment 1163210
Trolling? Or stupidity? I'll go with stupidity. It's a dumb argument. If JYB wasn't still a friend of Vic's, he would have just taken the role without talking to Vic. There would be no need to communicate with him. If they want to argue it was just out of courtesy or some shit... Why the fuck would any VA be courteous to Vic when there is a controversy surrounding him? People just shit on you for being friendly to Vic and treating Vic like a human being. Why does Johnny get a pass? Probably because they can't admit there are VAs that still support and believe Vic over the lying cunts.

In regards to Law Twitter, it is essentially the blind leading the blind. No one knows jackshit and they just bounce moronic takes off of one another. They have been invited to argue, but they never come. It would be nice to hold some intelligent conversation with someone KV or a LawTwit... But the key word here is "intelligent". Simply creating an account to tell someone to shut up is only proving these weirdos have no ammunition to make any sort of counter argument. They have little to no debating skills.

And of course they will act like hypocritical fools. If Ty asks for an extension, it's terrible. Any of the defendants ask for an extension and "extensions happen all the time". They can't stay consistent... Unlike Nick who has said extensions are normal for appeals from the very beginning. No use in either side to be sperging out over little shit like this.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
The Cat Whispering blob is being a hypocrite as usual.

Trolling? Or stupidity? I'll go with stupidity. It's a dumb argument. If JYB wasn't still a friend of Vic's, he would have just taken the role without talking to Vic. There would be no need to communicate with him. If they want to argue it was just out of courtesy or some shit... Why the fuck would any VA be courteous to Vic when there is a controversy surrounding him? People just shit on you for being friendly to Vic and treating Vic like a human being. Why does Johnny get a pass? Probably because they can't admit there are VAs that still support and believe Vic over the lying cunts.

In regards to Law Twitter, it is essentially the blind leading the blind. No one knows jackshit and they just bounce moronic takes off of one another. They have been invited to argue, but they never come. It would be nice to hold some intelligent conversation with someone KV or a LawTwit... But the key word here is "intelligent". Simply creating an account to tell someone to shut up is only proving these weirdos have no ammunition to make any sort of counter argument. They have little to no debating skills.

And of course they will act like hypocritical fools. If Ty asks for an extension, it's terrible. Any of the defendants ask for an extension and "extensions happen all the time". They can't stay consistent... Unlike Nick who has said extensions are normal for appeals from the very beginning. No use in either side to be sperging out over little shit like this.
We all know those law twitts parrot double standards.

Wernstorm

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a link or remember the name to the short film Vic was in? The one where hes a cop with a cigar, i saved it earlier but i think it went private.

Animegate19

This is how we rise up!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a link or remember the name to the short film Vic was in? The one where hes a cop with a cigar, i saved it earlier but i think it went private.
When the Train Stops

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Yes, but these are the same same sort of desperate people who would want any pussy as long as they pay any attention to them.
As long as is a pussy everything is fine to them I guess, but being such disgusting filth like pedos in disguise/troons/whales/soycucks/ugly shit and expect to get laid anyway...well, good luck with that then! :lit:

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Both Vic and Cynthia were at Super World Con in late June 2019.

Will confirm, since I was there.

I am surprised that Vic and Cynthia are in the same con given that she did the incest joke and might be KV but thats only my assumption on that one.

God not this fucking sped again.

Guess I'll bring back these old posts on this fucking psychopath again.

Seriously this absolute moron almost deserves its own thread.

A lot of then do but there would be too many. It be better to group the lesser spergs in a single thread.

giraffes on coffee

Moo
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it went private. Apparently it was a rough cut of it and was only uploaded to be shared with cast members and people who worked on it. Not supposed to be shared with others. It is supposed to be posted publicly eventually.

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
I am surprised that Vic and Cynthia are in the same con given that she did the incest joke and might be KV but thats only my assumption on that one.
I'd put her in a "beggars can't be choosers" category. Botan should be a higher profile role, but frankly it isn't and her only other "major" role is as arguably the most hated character in DBZ. (I don't consider that her fault personally, Chi-chi is a bitch no matter who is playing her)

giraffes on coffee

Moo
kiwifarms.net
I'd put her in a "beggars can't be choosers" category. Botan should be a higher profile role, but frankly it isn't and her only other "major" role is as arguably the most hated character in DBZ. (I don't consider that her fault personally, Chi-chi is a bitch no matter who is playing her)
Kamehacon is basically gonna be a mini Yu Yu Hakusho reunion this year because at the time it was recorded it and DBZ were the only two properties Funi had.

Man that's one I'd like to go to...

And yeah ChiChi sucks.

AcrylicShadow

kiwifarms.net
The fact that I didn't even know she played Botan until you mentioned it solidifies that argument. Now the resemblance of her voice is now rushing back to me like chipmunk on speed.

Roland Daggett

President of Daggett Industries
kiwifarms.net
Cynthia hasn't said anything about the situation so I don't think it's fair to say she's KV at all. She was in the Funi leaks but I don't think it matters since she hasn't been virtue signaling and propping herself up as a savior like Monica and Sean have. A crass joke isn't the issue, it's that the people who whined and moaned about Vic making a joke about a jellybean claiming it was sexual having far dirtier humor on record. If Cynthia Cranz has a crass sense of humor that's fine. And the fact that she HAS been with Vic at conventions without any problems says a lot to me. Cynthia and Chuck were also at that one event at a mall (I forgot what it was called) right next to Vic without any issues. If Cynthia is willing to be next to Vic publicly like that multiple times I think it's fair to say she doesn't have that much of a problem with Vic.

Last edited:

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
The basic premise is correct on this article imo. BUT. It falls down from the opening paragraphs because it never addresses a valid concern. #ISWV has had a bad problem of discounting testimony as evidence. Testimony is evidence and to say otherwise is foolish. It is the ADDITION of police reports, etc. that give the testimony more teeth and strengthens it's validity. But just to ignore testimony is foolish.

Then again, it's all Twitter takes. And Twitter is a trash fire, so.
Wait are we saying that ISWV actually stated testimony isn’t evidence? Or we saying they discounted twitter rants because that isn’t testimony it’s gossip? The only testimony offered was depositions and affidavits and it was all trash in my opinion.
Wish we could find out if kamehacon got their money back from that whale
Very doubtful charge backs usually go in favor of the customer. I actually thought it was bad optics for Kamehacon to publicly engage her on this.
chuck never said he used his position for sex
Actually Chuck heavily implied this in his affidavit. It was a big talking point for KV and law twitter.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
They've gone to 3 cons together last year, one being a tiny signing event at a mall, I went to that one. Josh Martin canceled going to it, but she didn't. Also why would you assume she's KickVic? Yes she made a dirty joke, but so does everyone else on bloopers and gag reels.
The problem isn't the dirty jokes, the problem is Funimation's hypocrisy. Vic gets fired over a dad joke while all their employee's good and bad, engage in dirty jokes.

Cynthia has said nothing and stayed at conventions with him. I'm not saying she's Pro-Vic, but she hasn't shown any evidence being against him either. Until proven otherwise I assume she's neutral.
X to doubt.

Last edited: