Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Just an FYI with all this Chuck talk that there is an impersonator of Chuck. It's nothing too big rn, but shit like this always becomes future potential for gay-ops.

giraffes on coffee

It was me. I admit it.
kiwifarms.net
@Svetlana asked Vic, and apparently the divorce was brought up by the ex-wife because Vic found out that she had cheated on him. I believe this was discussed in the Nick weeb wars thread.
I knew it. And honestly, it explains a lot. Hurting people hurt people. His ex hurt him. It's not an excuse for his behavior with cheating on Michele, but it explains it.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember when Chucks affidavit was disregarded by all of KV due to Chuck being a 'flat earther'?

So if he is suddenly a trustworthy news source again, does that make his affidavit important again?

Or is the entire point of their tinfoil to make it a grand conspiracy from MONTHS ago about how Chuck was blackmailed by multiple conflicting lawyers to make this affidavit?
Like Hsu was a plant from BHBC to manipulate Chuck opportunistically to benefit their own case, and give Hsu an opening at BHBC as a reward?

That's so conflicted and insane.
Chuck is one of those "Perception determines reality" types.

He could have seen a coincidental incident and released it to the world just to see what kind of crazy theories would be spun.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Crabbo

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
lmao, Ren, you're a fucking lightweight.

Jamie forward all of this to Sam.

This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen. We are all now lost IQ from reading this.
It's lazier than when they doxed emspex. By just matching the twitter handle of an unreleated person.

Last edited:

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
If Ren got Corono chan and aids then died the world would be a nicer place.
Hell if she put a gun in her mouth and ate a bullet,the world would be Wonderland!

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
This is going to be Emily Spexarth all over again isn't it.
OH NOSE. @Immaculate Ape, you’ve just been exposed by the powerful Slutfamous. WUTEVA SHALL WE DO?!!

Oh and Jamie liked this, because she definitely doesn’t know who Vic is. Lol.
Aren't you supposed to not confirm a dox? With a lack of response, Ren's gonna be pissed.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
OH NOSE. @Immaculate Ape, you’ve just been exposed by the powerful Slutfamous. WUTEVA SHALL WE DO?!!

Oh and Jamie liked this, because she definitely doesn’t know who Vic is. Lol.
Stop, police.

I guess I better nuke my KF account now because I'm utterly and completely doxxed. I won't be the one to correct her, I'll leave that to some other heartless beast. In the end, I suppose we're all Eevee. And Nick Rekieta. And Emspex.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
Stop, police.

I guess I better nuke my KF account now because I'm utterly and completely doxxed. I won't be the one to correct her, I'll leave that to some other heartless beast. In the end, I suppose we're all Eevee. And Nick Rekieta. And Emspex.
Don't forget the true owners of the Farms, Matt Jarbo and Co-Owner Akiva Cohen.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
So all he's done is confirm exactly what Ty said back in September. Congrats Greg, you've spun your wheels for the past few days for nothing.
So not only did he find out what all of us have known since September, but he's turning this into a "gotcha" moment against Ty because Ty and Hsu happened to be on opposite sides of a divorce case involving Vic's friend?

Brick wall, meet my head.