Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter: the farms doxed more KV people and has more KV personality threads. Just because TUG has 200 pages of (circular) content and think degenerates like Spirit Jr. and Zero Resurrected are just as smooth brained doesn't matter based on quantity. - KickVic logic
Plus, Perfection's thread originated here.

giraffes on coffee

Moo
kiwifarms.net
Vic's nerd room

And a prayer from Vic

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
In terms of high profile Vicspeds (who aren't Youtube personalities), all that's left is LioSlayer (and maybe GothicSushi). Most likely we are gonna get some literal whos KV/ISWVs to fill the doxedex though.
I'm disappointed. There's like five different doxes in there, but most of them are literal whos and missing any entertaining details like weird fetish sites or disqus comments.

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed. There's like five different doxes in there, but most of them are literal whos and missing any entertaining details like weird fetish sites or disqus comments.
Surprise, aside from exceptional bits, iswv tends to be less exceptional than the kickvic dipshits. Ain't that the one thing that is most hilarious, that the ones that go on about purity and bullshit like that are often the ones that are the most degenerate?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surprise, aside from exceptional bits, iswv tends to be less exceptional than the kickvic dipshits. Ain't that the one thing that is most hilarious, that the ones that go on about purity and bullshit like that are often the ones that are the most degenerate?
The only ISWV sperg that was a degenerate was the pedo.
The rest are spergs, especially the idiots that were sperging on Chupp's Facebook and the one tard that threatened him.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, ISWV and KV are two sides of the same coin (I think someone already said that here, but whatever). It's pretty funny that we have extremes on both sides, but spergs are less dangerous than literal pedos, liars, and fujoshits.

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, ISWV and KV are two sides of the same coin (I think someone already said that here, but whatever). It's pretty funny that we have extremes on both sides, but spergs are less dangerous than literal pedos, liars, and fujoshits.
Instead of skeletons like one side, it's dirty laundry with the other.

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
At least one literal pedo existed in ISWV, possibly two. That said, it's surprising that there appears to be less of those - and other degenerates like diaper furs - on ISWV than KV, considering their primary difference (in the anime fan sphere, lawtwiter and random woketwitter doesn't count) is which dub guy they think is a super predator.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
At least one literal pedo existed in ISWV, possibly two. That said, it's surprising that there appears to be less of those - and other degenerates like diaper furs - on ISWV than KV, considering their primary difference (in the anime fan sphere, lawtwiter and random woketwitter doesn't count) is which dub guy they think is a super predator.
IIRC, only one pedo existsed on ISWV. The only other one in ISWV was our mascot sped CWC. The only other worst thing after those was Spirit Jr. But that's it. They may be speds, but they're not THAT unbearable.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, only one pedo existsed on ISWV. The only other one in ISWV was our mascot sped CWC. The only other worst thing after those was Spirit Jr. But that's it. They may be speds, but they're not THAT unbearable.
Yeah they're annoying mostly but they're nowhere near as bad as KV.

That being said we can still laugh at their dumbasses. No dumbass, autist, degenerate, or sped is exempt. Kiwifarms is equal opportunist. Even us Kiwis are not exempt from mockery.

LuNaS

kiwifarms.net
In general the ones most worried about Virtues are the most degenerate ones, case in point, how there are so many
pederast priests.

Another example is Ron Soye the serial abuser and possible sexual abuser of children.

Saffronette

🍖Meat Muncher🍖
kiwifarms.net
In general the ones most worried about Virtues are the most degenerate ones, case in point, how there are so many
pederast priests.

Another example is Ron Soye the serial abuser and possible sexual abuser of children.
Is this true? Did Ron actually sexually abuse a child? Wouldn't this the 2nd or 3rd time Monica has been involved with an actual pedophile?