Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this true? Did Ron actually sexually abuse a child? Wouldn't this the 2nd or 3rd time Monica has been involved with an actual pedophile?
Paedophiles are the only people who can stand her voice and when they're fucking they close their eyes and pretend it's a preteen girl making those sounds.

I hate myself for typing that.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
I don’t see that moving much further for a while.
It's more important that people take care of themselves right now.

Screenshot_20200325-185210_Chrome.jpg

Unlike this guy who seems to think "Vic stans" are the true plague. Gotta play moralfag though and not lynch the Vic supporter.

DeepWellwornKinglet-size_restricted.gif

"Eww faggot."

Of course he probably like Vic when it was trendy to do so.

Screenshot_20200325-190157_Chrome.jpg

Foolish Samuari Warrior

A dead waifu.
kiwifarms.net
It's more important that people take care of themselves right now.

View attachment 1203083

Unlike this guy who seems to think "Vic stans" are the true plague. Gotta play moralfag though and not lynch the Vic supporter.

View attachment 1203094

"Eww faggot."

Of course he probably like Vic when it was trendy to do so.

View attachment 1203096

Imagine thinking a nobody like you will get clout for blocking people.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Is this true? Did Ron actually sexually abuse a child? Wouldn't this the 2nd or 3rd time Monica has been involved with an actual pedophile?
I hope not, one thing people forget is that while everyone are larping around happy to have caught a predator, little consideration is given to the victims, that's the sad part in all of this.

Still if that IS true, I hope Ron gets the first class prison treatment.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A favorable appeals decision happens and it's off to the races again.

I'm betting it hits 300k within two weeks, and then 400k no more than three months after that.
This case is likely gonna be delayed in the appeals court due to Coronavirus shutting down courthouses, which is likely to hit the GFM income too. I don't expect 300k that soon.
I hope not, one thing people forget is that while everyone are larping around happy to have caught a predator, little consideration is given to the victims, that's the sad part in all of this.

Some people use humour to talk about events they otherwise wouldn't feel comfortable discussing. I'm sure most people here are considerate of the victims, even if they might not explicitly mention it.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Not fully on topic, but the MeToo organization that is helping out Marchi, Time's Up, apparently refused to help an accuser when she accused Joe Biden.

So yeah, just in case you thought they were anything other than Feminist activists targeting men.

Edit: Oh, wow, maybe, maybe not. Apparently they couldn't because of tax exempt status?

Last edited:

Saffronette

🍖Meat Muncher🍖
kiwifarms.net

I didn't really mean it as a joke, I said it out of concern. Monica has been involved with actual abusers on more than one occasion to the point where it does make me worry about the safety of kids involved within anime communities. From what I've been hearing from those who do frequent anime conventions, over the past few years con organizers have been trying to make everything nice and clean in order to make it more "family friendly". I do see some obvious problems with this because anime does have a fair amount of content that isn't suitable for children AT ALL. This just might make it easier for predators to get away with it, since all they need to do is have the right kind of political views to appease the higher ups.

There's also something that doesn't really get touched upon is how yaoi fangirls try to recruit girls as young as 9 into their groups. Now they use the LGBT positivity stuff to lure more girls in. I know it might seem weird for me to say but I have seen this happen a fair amount online.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
Nothing is confirmed. Nick stated on a show that someone claiming to be Ron's nephew reached out to him. So Ron supposedly molested his nephew. But no one knows if he has a nephew... nor is there a way to confirm if whoever made the claim was really who he said he was. That was the reason Nick never came forward with the info before. Although he had hinted a family member reached out to him about Ron's abusive behavior a long time ago.

LuNaS

kiwifarms.net
I didn't really mean it as a joke, I said it out of concern. Monica has been involved with actual abusers on more than one occasion to the point where it does make me worry about the safety of kids involved within anime communities. From what I've been hearing from those who do frequent anime conventions, over the past few years con organizers have been trying to make everything nice and clean in order to make it more "family friendly". I do see some obvious problems with this because anime does have a fair amount of content that isn't suitable for children AT ALL. This just might make it easier for predators to get away with it, since all they need to do is have the right kind of political views to appease the higher ups.

There's also something that doesn't really get touched upon is how yaoi fangirls try to recruit girls as young as 9 into their groups. Now they use the LGBT positivity stuff to lure more girls in. I know it might seem weird for me to say but I have seen this happen a fair amount online.
It's mostly rumors, Ron matching the type, the fact that he appears to have used his position of power over other people multiple times to pressure them into a relationship with him (he used to be Monica's landlord or something like that before they got together, threatened his last wives with bodily harm if they didn't do what he wanted , and the Yost twins lived with Monica and him at one point and one of them worked with Toye when they gave their affidavit).

And Nick mentioned once something that insinuated that Ron had abused of a younger relative.

Like I said he fits the type.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net

I treat most things here as a joke unless it's explicitly said or shown to be serious. It's clear that cons becoming more akin to grooming dens for them catch kids and it's horrifying. This pedo panic has only created a safe haven for them and this deal with the higher ups protecting them is because they themselves are guilty of such acts. I don't think it's just Vic having the wrong political opinions and being an outsider that scares them, I think he would have gone on the offensive for once in his life if he did see how depraved people in the community have become.

This deal with making thinks family friendly is a complete delusion because those people are the most repressed and/or sickest people around because kids can tolerate a few snippets of mature content although prolonged exposure is not something I'd condone. On the flipside, the main LGBT community has unironically become what the church warned people about but it's really just a case of the pot calling the kettle black, I am not a fan of seeing people using their victim card to do such sick shit and they can use that against me because I am bi myself and I would not stand for Kids being exposed to that kind of degeneracy EVER! I do wonder if it would be time to even get the FBI's attention to this because it's clear that the Anime con community is getting worse and I don't want to see more kids or adults for that matters sake get sexually assaulted at Cons.

I think that anime doesn't mix well with some people because of how foregin views on some subjects, especially erotica or ecchi are incompatible and from my own opinion, that people in the west still have a "sex is evil" mentality, even after society has become more secular in the west.

And as for Monica, this is the reason why I wouldn't bat an eyelip if she was the victim of abuse of any thing because she's been in bed with so many of them that she can bloody well stay in it, it takes a certain kind of evil woman for me to even wish that on them and I am VERY opposed to that happening unless lines have been cross, not a line but lines.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing is confirmed. Nick stated on a show that someone claiming to be Ron's nephew reached out to him. So Ron supposedly molested his nephew. But no one knows if he has a nephew... nor is there a way to confirm if whoever made the claim was really who he said he was. That was the reason Nick never came forward with the info before. Although he had hinted a family member reached out to him about Ron's abusive behavior a long time ago.
Well in actual court records, it's stated he psychologically abused his son, and threatened to kill his ex-wife's infant daughter. So kiddie diddler or not, he's still a menace to children.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
and the Yost twins lived with Monica and him at one point and one of them worked with Toye when they gave their affidavit).
The Yost twins were not living with, nor working with Ron when the affidavit was written. If memory serves, it was 2012 when the twins lived with the 2 of them (possibly later, but I'm working late shut up).

FlappyBat

soap, ballot, jury, ammo
kiwifarms.net
Not fully on topic, but the MeToo organization that is helping out Marchi, Time's Up, apparently refused to help an accuser when she accused Joe Biden.

So yeah, just in case you thought they were anything other than Feminist activists targeting men.

Edit: Oh, wow, maybe, maybe not. Apparently they couldn't because of tax exempt status?

Relevant parts of that article:

Time's Up Said It Could Not Fund A #METOO Allegation Aagainst Joe Biden - Citing Its Non-profit Status and His Presidential Run said:
Ellen Aprill, a professor of tax law at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, said that Time’s Up’s analysis is too conservative, and the group wouldn’t be putting its tax-exempt status at risk by taking a case involving a candidate for federal office as long as it followed its standard criteria for taking on cases. “As a legal matter, if the group is clear regarding the criteria used as to whom it is taking to court, show that these are long-established neutral criteria, and they are being applied to individuals completely independent of their running for office, it would not be a violation of tax law. Groups are allowed to continue to do what they have always done,” she said.
Time's Up Said It Could Not Fund A #METOO Allegation Aagainst Joe Biden - Citing Its Non-profit Status and His Presidential Run said:
The public relations firm that works on behalf of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund is SKDKnickerbocker, whose managing director, Anita Dunn, is the top adviser to Biden’s presidential campaign. A spokesperson for Biden declined to comment. The SKDK spokesperson assigned to Time’s Up referred questions back to the NWLC.
The claim that it was to avoid losing their tax exempt status is bullshit.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
This case is likely gonna be delayed in the appeals court due to Coronavirus shutting down courthouses, which is likely to hit the GFM income too. I don't expect 300k that soon.

Some people use humour to talk about events they otherwise wouldn't feel comfortable discussing. I'm sure most people here are considerate of the victims, even if they might not explicitly mention it.
The lawsuit thread addressed this multiple times. The stuff that would be affected by the Coronavirus are months off, past the point stuff will be shut down. It'll progress as normal.

I agree, though. Should there be a favorable outcome from appeals, we'll see the floodgates open on the GFM again. Same as what happened when the lawsuit was filed vs before it was. It's been crawling because the case is basically in limbo, and there's little point donating until we see appeal results.

When Nick Rekeita's Twitter account was suspended, his "intern" @LawArchive would post links to his live steams for him. After his account was permanently suspended, @LawArchive was eventually rebranded as @RekietaMedia and Nick dropped the intern act. That wasn't the end of her existence, however.

archive law.png

Soon after the @LawArchive username was abandoned, someone on the internet snatched it up and began LARPing as her. This person was ostensibly part of KickVic and/or LawTwitter based on their disdain for Nick and their considerable knowledge of the legal proceedings and procedures. Their performance art was largely ignored until they caught everyone's attention when they started releasing documents from a custody case between Chuck Huber and his ex-wife.

law archive.png

After this happened, Nick speculated that @LawArchive was Shane Holmberg. An analysis of their tweets has revealed that @LawArchive is Kathryn Tewson. When you've tweeted tens of thousands of times about this lawsuit, as she has, you will inevitably end up repeating yourself, even when you're trying to put on a persona.

w.png

Both accounts share a lot of similarities in syntax. They are fond of calling people sweetie and pumpkin, giving out gold stars, and replying with QTNA (questions that need answers!) and evergreen tweet, but those are so common they could be almost anybody. The same can be said of their knowledge about Nick's degree in creative writing or that he apparently breaks out in hives when he gets mad. I hadn't noticed.

What we're looking for are phrases so specific, so exact, that they have only ever been used by Kathryn Tewson and her asshole alter ego. "Public figure status is a conclusion of law" is an example of a brand new sentence. "Someone needs a banana and a nap" is another. "There might not even be oral" is a string of words that didn't exist until Kathryn Tewson wrote them down.

(These search results are not restricted to Kathryn Tewson and Law Archive. This is all of Twitter.)
someone needs a banana and a nap.png

Take any technical term used by Law Archive, do a Twitter search, and there's a good chance Kathryn Tewson will appear in the results, no matter how few there are, because they are the same person, making the same arguments, using the same terminology.

As expected of one person running two accounts, @KathrynTewson and @LawArchive don't interact much. Only about a dozen tweets each, with most coming when she made Law Archive. The conversations she had with herself are embarrassing.

kiwi.png

y.jpgx.jpgz.jpgq.jpg

She was crowned the “Wrong Fucking Housewife to Pick On” by Law Twitter.
the wrong fucking housewife.jpg

Her Threadnought merch store:
t.png

DoB: April 16, 1975
Phone Number(s): (425) 481-5153, (205) 634-3442
Address: 19118 94th Pl NE, Bothell, WA 98011

Tewson address.PNG

Social Media
Seattle Symphony Bio

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram: