Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
Something is rotten in Denmark. Stan Dahlin might have to fear the wrath of Sabat's Shadow Soldat

View attachment 1207120

Meanwhile in gay-ops involving the LawTwitter nutters: Fat Chocobo seems to be upping the madness.

View attachment 1207122

And insane white knight snack tray holder makes lukewarm insults aimed at Stan because of course.

View attachment 1207124View attachment 1207125

All I can say is FUNi's marching orders seem to be aimed at anyone who made an affidavit in favor of Vic.

EDIT: Two-ton Tewson fucked with Clownfish's stream. Allegedly. But knowing how unhinged LawTwitter these days, I bet there's ops abound.

View attachment 1207133
The hell is wrong with these retards?

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Something is rotten in Denmark. Stan Dahlin might have to fear the wrath of Sabat's Shadow Soldat

View attachment 1207120

Meanwhile in gay-ops involving the LawTwitter nutters: Fat Chocobo seems to be upping the madness.

View attachment 1207122

And insane white knight snack tray holder makes lukewarm insults aimed at Stan because of course.

All I can say is FUNi's marching orders seem to be aimed at anyone who made an affidavit in favor of Vic.

EDIT: Two-ton Tewson fucked with Clownfish's stream. Allegedly. But knowing how unhinged LawTwitter these days, I bet there's ops abound.

View attachment 1207133
What's going on?

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Supposedly several people making streams ridiculing that one awful new Marvel comic series with "Safespace" and "internet gas" (Namely Clownfish) are getting mass flagged, and LawTwitter or some other woke crazy is possibly involved.
I would ask what this has to do with the Weeb Wars, but then you mentioned LawTwitter and it all make sense. Like seriously, do these people have other things to do with their lives? And since when did they care about comics?

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I'm literally so out of the loop of Weeb Wars that it isn't funny.

Because guess who got Wu Flu? Me. I'm good now but fuck me man. I hate that I've missed so much. I peeked at the tl;dr thread and it's a whole lot of nothing but at the same time Lawtwitter is exceptional enough to be in Community Watch imo

Anyway, Coronavirus aside, I'll probably get back to my usual exceptionalism once I'm feeling 100% out of the woods.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
kuyfghj.pnglyfjgdfx.png

EDIT

fdhszagv.png

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1207593View attachment 1207594

EDIT

View attachment 1207601
Undrea, here's something you need to understand. Many of us don't hate some of these voice actors because of their profession, because then we would hate guys like Mel Blanc, June Foray, Sterling Holloway and Dawn Butler.

Many of us hate some of these voice actors because they have shown to be nasty, dishonest, backstabbing pieces of shit who betrayed someone who thought for the last 20 years that they were his friends. Because they used a man's generosity and popularity for their self-aggrandizement and feigned friendship to his face. Because when he moved to Texas after the company offered him a job, they knifed him in the back. Because they were full of shit about wanting this man to "get help" when they constantly called him a creep, a pervert, a sexual predator, even a pedophile even after he said he was going to try to "get help", even after he filed a lawsuit. Because everything they've done for the past year is a complete opposite of what they boast.

But on top of that, they have shown to hate their fans, treat them like absolute shit, not give a damn about them and are even willing to lose them for their own selfish gains. Hell, they're even willing to reveal their information in public despite their constant bitching about their supposed lack of privacy. And this isn't just some random circlejerk a la Channel Awesome. These are professional voice actors who work for multi-million dollar company that's run by a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Answer me this Undrea. Even if these voice actors truly are great at their job, how do you expect us to respect them when they constantly refer to their fans as "alt-right Nazis" or "victim-blamers" or "misogynists" or "assholes" or "homophobes" or "complicit" or "perverts" or any vile negative slur they can think of, just because these fans felt that what they did was wrong? When they blatantly tried to destroy a veteran voice actor who worked with them, attended panels with them, help them make money and thought they were his friends? And even if this man supposedly committed those misdeeds, if they knew about it, why didn't they step in and do something about it for the past 15-20 fucking years?

Here's the reality check: these fans are the main reason why someone like Jamie Marchi and Chris Sabat aren't working at some shitty grocery store at a local plaza. Funimation itself started as a fan-friendly organization who through trial and error understood that the fans were the backbone of the entire industry, which is why they became successful. But now they've lost continuity with the past because everything they've done for the past year (or even last 20 years if you're Vic) have been against everything they used to stand for. That is why Sabat and Sean Schemmel are hiding like a pair of chickenshits and why Marchi and J. Michael Tatum can't even attract a tumbleweed at a convention.

As a professional wrestler once said, "Never worry about fans waiting at an airport at 5am asking for your autograph. Worry when they're not there at 5am asking for your autograph". And some of these voice actors are learning that the hard way.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I don't even understand the point of this attempt at obfuscation.
"No it's not just this idiot making these dumbass ineffectual jabs at someone who doesn't care, it's being handled by multiple idiots (including the accused idiot). Take that, Kiwi Farms!"

Like, what actual difference does this make? Not only is it still Kathryn who clearly made some of the statements on the account (good job on the partial confirm), the whole point is that it's way more cringeworthy and pathetic than any of the bullshit Rackets did with that account when he still had it.
They don't want to admit that someone on the farms found them out.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
These morons can't even manage believable fake death threats. They're not well organized enough to be sharing notes and writing up a script for a bad joke of an intern account. If they were scripted, well funded and organized, they wouldn't be complete failures at all times, constantly messing up and verifying things they shouldn't verify and then blockchaining to pretend they're winners. No one is paying any of them except in peepee touches unless they're in the industry and Sabat is giving them favors.
Really? How many Radical Antifa types and political/feminist groups function exactly as you describe, and yet Billions in cash flows and they keep doing what they do?

You'll learn eventually.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1207593View attachment 1207594

EDIT

View attachment 1207601
This is the same bitch who had a huge hand in the harassment of that one Fantasy Soft VA who got depressed to the point of deleting her account. I posted about it here long time ago.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Undrea, here's something you need to understand. Many of us don't hate some of these voice actors because of their profession, because then we would hate guys like Mel Blanc, June Foray, Sterling Holloway and Dawn Butler.

Many of us hate some of these voice actors because they have shown to be nasty, dishonest, backstabbing pieces of shit who betrayed someone who thought for the last 20 years that they were his friends. Because they used a man's generosity and popularity for their self-aggrandizement and feigned friendship to his face. Because when he moved to Texas after the company offered him a job, they knifed him in the back. Because they were full of shit about wanting this man to "get help" when they constantly called him a creep, a pervert, a sexual predator, even a pedophile even after he said he was going to try to "get help", even after he filed a lawsuit. Because everything they've done for the past year is a complete opposite of what they boast.

But on top of that, they have shown to hate their fans, treat them like absolute shit, not give a damn about them and are even willing to lose them for their own selfish gains. Hell, they're even willing to reveal their information in public despite their constant bitching about their supposed lack of privacy. And this isn't just some random circlejerk a la Channel Awesome. These are professional voice actors who work for multi-million dollar company that's run by a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Answer me this Undrea. Even if these voice actors truly are great at their job, how do you expect us to respect them when they constantly refer to their fans as "alt-right Nazis" or "victim-blamers" or "misogynists" or "assholes" or "homophobes" or "complicit" or "perverts" or any vile negative slur they can think of, just because these fans felt that what they did was wrong? When they blatantly tried to destroy a veteran voice actor who worked with them, attended panels with them, help them make money and thought they were his friends? And even if this man supposedly committed those misdeeds, if they knew about it, why didn't they step in and do something about it for the past 15-20 fucking years?

Here's the reality check: these fans are the main reason why someone like Jamie Marchi and Chris Sabat aren't working at some shitty grocery store at a local plaza. Funimation itself started as a fan-friendly organization who through trial and error understood that the fans were the backbone of the entire industry, which is why they became successful. But now they've lost continuity with the past because everything they've done for the past year (or even last 20 years if you're Vic) have been against everything they used to stand for. That is why Sabat and Sean Schemmel are hiding like a pair of chickenshits and why Marchi and J. Michael Tatum can't even attract a tumbleweed at a convention.

As a professional wrestler once said, "Never worry about fans waiting at an airport at 5am asking for your autograph. Worry when they're not there at 5am asking for your autograph". And some of these voice actors are learning that the hard way.
Money and politics, Look at Vic he's still the same old nerd from 20 years ago but he's not let that change him.

Excellent post mate.

View attachment 1207120

View attachment 1207122

View attachment 1207133
Man it's clear that people on both sides are using this further their own agenda. First KV and now ISWV, all I can say is poor Stan, people seem eager to take his words out of context.