Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Pedro Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Vic at almost 60 is still going strong while Zac met his maker at 39.

Beautiful.
Vic has tons of fans and always tried to spread positivity and had an entire movement last year to help him keep his hopes up and find ways for him to still get to meet his fans. Zac was filled with bitterness and resentment towards the changing anime community around him.

Nick said the goal of this all was to get Vic to kill himself by cutting him off from his support. It's... ironic, in a bit of a way the head ANN guy ended up doing just that for similar reasons.

In Memoriam

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. You know how it goes, right?

So it all comes down to a part of the contract that states that a full bowl composed strictly of brown M&Ms must also be present in the band's dressing room at the venue before every concert. The point of this is that this is a proofreading test and a trust system failsafe for the band's redtape and legal affairs, as a venue that doesn't do this meticulous part of the bargain, fails to present the bowl, or fails to ensure the consistency, proves something is fucky with the venue's affairs and business, and that is enough to break the contract for the recieving party be held accountable.
You fail the test. This is backwards, it was NO brown M&Ms and it was about attention to detail because rock shows are inherently dangerous. Idk if an anime panel carries the same level of risk

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
You fail the test. This is backwards, it was NO brown M&Ms and it was about attention to detail because rock shows are inherently dangerous. Idk if an anime panel carries the same level of risk
It doesn’t, but you can still use it to measure if people can be bothered to follow directions and be trusted with a setup (didn’t some people bitch about Vic needing some A/V setup while he was doing his video war with Todd?). At the very least, David Lee Roth was a good sport when people reported about it.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
Well, Hope Chapman trooned out while dating Zac, they were still together for a while, but then Jacob Chapman bounced after he had no more use for Zac.

If I had to guess, that fucked him up. But it's going to be several factors, so, who knows?
He also used to be an alcoholic. Zac used to be rather overweight and struggle with self-hatred. Normally you don't start drinking that much for no reason. I think he suffered from depression and a number of things may have started to make him crack. ANN wasn't doing so hot to begin with, and now with wu-flu, probably not doing much better.

probably a combination of factors, and eventually it got to much.

My condolances to the family.

GaryPotter

Please be patient I have autism
kiwifarms.net
So...why did Zac kill himself?
He was a 40-year-old loser and alcoholic who hated his life and was faced with the prospect of growing old all alone in a shitty apartment. His only hobbies were going to Disneyland and buying stupid weeb shit at the mall, and Corona-chan took those both away.

I've seen people kill themselves for less.