Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

DynamiteNinja

It's-a me, Mar-Bee-O
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if I'd go that far.

Aw who am I kidding, yes I would.
I wouldn't. While it's true that these people infuriate me with their deliberate false accusations against Vic, I won't engage in grave dancing (unless it turns out he was a pedophile in which case, I will).

Edit: If there is any discussion about this Zac dude being a pedophile, let me know.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
I deleted some of my early posts about Zac because I thought I was being needlessly harsh and I thought I went a little too far with my comments. The fact that he had a drinking problem and suffered from depression didn't help.

I’m not saying I feel bad for him – far from it, I never liked the guy. But I do feel bad for his family. As @giraffes on coffee points out, “it’s very tragic for those that loved him” and losing a member of your own family is never easy, no matter what. So if anyone deserves my condolences, it’s his family.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
crymorebitch.PNG

Sped thinks the farms are "loyal" to Vic.

And the chaser.

karma.PNG

"Shame on these people gloating about someone's death. I hope something bad happens to them."

I'm a soft-hearted bitch, so I'll be boring and say that it sucks that Zac committed suicide. Sure, he was an annoying, self-absorbed cuck, but that was about it--not exactly crimes against humanity. On the whole, I can't help but pity him, and I truly feel sympathy for any of his loved ones who're in mourning.

That said, there's something darkly funny about Jesu just NOW pretending to give a rat's ass about him.
I honestly wonder if they had any interactions with each other after Jesu dumped him.
Stop posting phone screenshots. They are way bigger than you think they are.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1312298

And the chaser.

View attachment 1312305

"Shame on these people gloating about someone's death. I hope something bad happens to them."

I'd say the majority of people here are quite sympathetic towards Zac and his family. Surprisingly sympathetic, actually. Sure, some guys on here are big old meanies. Shit happens. Highly doubt that his family is going to read the farms.

I'm pretty sure that if Vic died, the majority of KV speds and lawtitter orbiters would rejoice. I think that Dee person actually made a twitter post about how the defendants weren't to blame if Vic offed himself and it'd all be on him.

Imagine leaving this as your last piece of writing.

An op-ed about the fucking Lion King. Damn.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Batshit Crossdressing dairy villainess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1312298

And the chaser.

View attachment 1312305

So us "mocking" Zac's death is unacceptable? But now that he kicked the can, it's acceptable to overlook that he made fun of cancer victims or cancer victims who died? And it's also not acceptable to make commentary on someone's passing but it's okay to wish harm on the people making commentary? Got it.

This isn't about loyalty. This is about a complete douchebag who deluded himself the world should follow his lead while treating people like shit. He couldn't handle the fact people think differently outside of being "progressive" and equates it to rape or sexual assault. Now these tards want to get on the farms' cases as if some wrong was done.

"Monstrous"? What a joke LMFAO. They're equating apples to oranges the same way A-Log equated Chris to genocidal maniacs like Saddam or Hitler. That's so rich. They don't even know what they're talking about. They'd be such good friends with Anthony LoGatto and CWC nowadays. Forget the cringe they'd befriend them in a heartbeat.

And that censorship LMFAO. If a few mean words triggered him into pulling a Stalin and blacking out names, then I really hate to see these mongs be thrown outside their cozy homes and into projects. They wouldn't last one bit.

Kill all whales

the lustful demon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1312298

And the chaser.

View attachment 1312305

well, most of the kiwis here sympathetic to zac and his family.

but, if vic died all of kickvic will be celebrating.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I won't call for a pedophile to be thrown in jail if they haven't actually hurt someone. They're free to have their own sick tastes.

I'm also free to not want to associate with them, not leave my kids around them, and to mock them.

EDIT: Since we're on diversions about pedos and Hero Hei and Boettger

Remember Chris Ayres and his girlfriend Krystal LaPorte. For those who care, he had COPD, and she was terminated because people thought she had given Chris his killer coof. See this post.

I'm just listening to Derek Stephen Prince's Twitch channel, where he's interviewing them. Out of curiosity, I looked up their ages. Chris was born 1965. Krystal was born 1992. 27 year difference. People liked to make fun of Vic for banging the significantly younger Beard chick. not a peep on Chris, though.

Also, fun fact: apparently Krystal is now doing appellate criminal defense, apparently specializing in white collar crimes and voluminous records. Timestamp is 0:28:30.

She also calls it Bill Law, instead of Door Law: Doing whatever pays the bills.

EDIT 2: She addresses the rumors at 0:46:00. She was apparently shunned because the big brains thought she was giving Ayres COPD symptoms.
That age difference is really gross but still she shouldn't have been fired tho considering what funi is now I guess shes better off

He did.

A bunch of ANN people and his friends on Twitter were all talking about how you should check up on people in quarentine and how it can drive some people into this last night. I figured someone killed themselves but didn't know who until I saw the ANN article and then it all clicked.

I'm not surprised. I won't cheer or dance on his grave like he did for TotalBiscuit, but I'll just say I'm not surprised. The guy came off so damn bitter all the time and hateful of everything it seemed like he was stuck in a job and hobby he grew to hate and had so much resentment for the industry. I guess JesuOtaku leaving him was one of the breaking points and then he had to sit at home for a few months was the last straw.
Pfft. Suicide is sad and all don't get me wrong but I don't feel sad for him. I feel for his family though.
He was a very bitter hateful person who also helped to ruin a man's career.

Alexa play "Fuck You' by Lily Allen. Now they can release Kodomo no Jikan without incident.

Last edited:

Dopey Cunt

No pussie in the Cloud District.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So us "mocking" Zac's death is unacceptable? But now that he kicked the can, it's acceptable to overlook that he made fun of cancer victims or cancer victims who died? And it's also not acceptable to make commentary on someone's passing but it's okay to wish harm on the people making commentary? Got it.

This isn't about loyalty. This is about a complete douchebag who deluded himself the world should follow his lead while treating people like shit. He couldn't handle the fact people think differently outside of being "progressive" and equates it to rape or sexual assault. Now these tards want to get on the farms' cases as if some wrong was done.

"Monstrous"? What a joke LMFAO. They're equating apples to oranges the same way A-Log equated Chris to genocidal maniacs like Saddam or Hitler. That's so rich. They don't even know what they're talking about. They'd be such good friends with Anthony LoGatto and CWC nowadays. Forget the cringe they'd befriend them in a heartbeat.

And that censorship LMFAO. If a few mean words triggered him into pulling a Stalin and blacking out names, then I really hate to see these mongs be thrown outside their cozy homes and into projects. They wouldn't last one bit.
I say people get the same treatment they gave others in life. If you were a piece of shit who liked to mock the deaths of others, than it's free real estate for anyone to do the same to you once you kick the bucket. People don't get a free pass for being a garbage cumstain just because they died. Would they defend a murderer or a rapist if they died and try to parade themselves as paragons of morality for defending a dead person? They can eat huge steaming piles of shit and choke on them.

The Singer Of Songs

I sing, I dance, I pour seltzer down your pants.
kiwifarms.net
I say people get the same treatment they gave others in life. If you were a piece of shit who liked to mock the deaths of others, than it's free real estate for anyone to do the same to you once you kick the bucket. People don't get a free pass for being a garbage cumstain just because they died. Would they defend a murderer or a rapist if they died and try to parade themselves as paragons of morality for defending a dead person? They can eat huge steaming piles of shit and choke on them.
So, since Zac pretty much wished death on Vic, Zac got what he asked for.

Brilliant.

OH HAI, JOHN MICHAEL "THE SISTER RAPER" KELLY.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
So, since Zac pretty much wished death on Vic, Zac got what he asked for.

Brilliant.

OH HAI, JOHN MICHAEL "THE SISTER RAPER" KELLY.
Not to mention: Zac danced on Total Biscuit's grave after TB lost his battle to cancer.
I'm not going to fake any sympathy for that cretin, but I'm not gonna dance on his grave either.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Cross posting

I'm not a guy that knows how to deal with death. Condolences to his friends and family. On the other hand
View attachment 1312149
While I don't celebrate death even for shitty peeps like him, he did have his problems+alone and I guess Corochan was the final straw.
Still, for someone who was part of KV (and a big one at least) to meet the same end he likely wished Vic to meet is ironic yet karmic. Screw that Dee that wishes "karma on the farms", it's far more likely she'll get her own karmic justice anyway! :smug:

And the "fun" fact? Vic would likely wish his family prayers&goodwill, something he would have NEVER done if the roles were reversed, just like any other KV sped in that role. Ironic indeed. :lunacy:

We've hit 4100, let's rejoice! So much more tard-cum and entertainment to get! :story:

Last edited:

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I actually remember that, at the end of the ANN interview with Zac and Justin, Vic said he hoped that he could call both of them his friends despite their ideological differences. Even though Justin and Zac treated him like shit during that interview and tried hard to get him to say something incriminating.

So yeah, Vic would 100 % be sad about Zac's death and he'd probably pray for him and his family, too.