Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny when people says they think the kiwi farmers thinks highly of themselves. Im pretty sure we can all agree were all kind of exceptional individual here.
Yeah that was strange, everyone knows we’re assholes. I don’t think anyone on here pretends otherwise. If they do they’re a faggot.

I don’t wish death on people unless they’re murderers/rapists/pedos, but you’re not gonna see me crying over Zac either. I wish the best to those that are hurt and actually do care about him, because as someone whose dealt with suicide of someone I care for a handful of times, it’s a real bitch.

My sympathies are with them. But also Zac was a real piece of shit as other people mentioned like with the TotalBiscut stuff then with Vic.

So yeah my sympathy to the family and friends. And I wouldn’t be celebrating his death but yeah, his death gets no tears from me.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
What are they saying about Ty? Or is this just the KV game of always painting Ty as incompetent?
During the deposition, after the 300th I Don't Recall, Ty got fed up and went to Chupp to tell Ron to stop fucking around. This is also where Casey Erick authenticated Ron's tweets as his.

Apparently Emmerson is asserting that Ron indeed authenticated his tweets, and Ty randomly went full retard, halted the deposition, and went to Chupp when he didn't have to. Or something.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
During the deposition, after the 300th I Don't Recall, Ty got fed up and went to Chupp to tell Ron to stop fucking around. This is also where Casey Erick authenticated Ron's tweets as his.

Apparently Emmerson is asserting that Ron indeed authenticated his tweets, and Ty randomly went full retard, halted the deposition, and went to Chupp when he didn't have to. Or something.
Emmerson’s brain is fried from all the rotten cum he’s been chugging on Twitter. That’s such a fucking exceptional take. Ronnie saying “ I think they look like my tweets, I can’t be sure, I don’t recall” is not authenticating them. It’s pussyfooting about knowing if you do in the slightest you’re fucked.

There’s a reason even Chumpp told Casey that they can’t object to any of the tweets, or as hearsay, and Casey authenticated them there and then.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

He has no idea what he's talking about other than that Ron/Casey Erick authenticated the tweets, despite having spent the entire deposition pretending to have no idea what they were. Nothing was "broken" about Ty at all. He's just making shit up as usual. Ron is now on record and not having remembered any tweets he made or any factual basis supporting them, so if he makes up something in the meantime for his trial testimony, it will be contradicted by this.

Your memory doesn't get better a year after the event, and he didn't remember anything in his deposition. His testimony at trial would be useless and the weight it would be accorded is zero. That's why they really, really don't want this coming back in any form on appeal.

Bizarro No. 1

We're all living on my World
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention: Zac danced on Total Biscuit's grave after TB lost his battle to cancer.
"As ye sow, so shall ye reap"

"Judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful"

I'm not going to fake any sympathy for that cretin, but I'm not gonna dance on his grave either.
As for me, I'm not above such sentiment for a total loser like Zac, thank God.

I'll do it, and I'll laugh and enjoy it very much as I do. I enjoin all of KV to partake in the frivolity, too.

"Buh-bye, Zac!" 👋

I'm high-stepping like an Indian brave, I'm the one

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
That's why they really, really don't want this coming back in any form on appeal.
They're all terrified.

MoRon arguably have the strongest case against them, not just with defamation, but with tortoise interference and civil conspiracy on top of that. Plus they, as people, are creepy and fake and would never convince a jury when their opposition is a handsome Christian good boy who just wants to be left alone so he can wear his gay pants and voice cartoons. They're going to take a 12-person gangbang.

Jamie is presumably the least well off, financially, of the four defendants. Having to defend even a single cause of action to trial would ruin her. Even if the case against her is weak to so-so, she'll have to pay for it, not Vic.

Funimation... well you saw what happened with Sandmann and CNN. They're open to having their communications shown to the world. Sony's entwined in this too, by way of Denbow. I'm sure they're thrilled with that possibility. If it gets past appeals, and Sony tries to bury Vic under endless motions to wear him down, I can almost guarantee the GFM will skyrocket not just from ISWV, Risembools, general pro-Vic people, anti-SJWs, but people who just want to see Sony burn.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Wait... wait... I’ve been gone a while but wholly crap is it true Ron is here?? That Twitter ban is a hell of a thing.
Do we have any psych folks here? I feel like there’s something to explore here...
Welcome to the same boat I’m in. It all happened in the moronica thread. Funny shit went down a week ago in other threads, and I missed it because faggotry of not really keeping up with stuff, like previously because boredom. Dammit (:_(

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Wait... wait... I’ve been gone a while but wholly crap is it true Ron is here?? That Twitter ban is a hell of a thing.
Do we have any psych folks here? I feel like there’s something to explore here...
@Ken Jennings seems to know psychology well enough. Maybe he's not a SME, but one doesn't need to be when dealing with people like Ron.