Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Going to drop some blackpills right now.

At this point...maybe vic should settle? Ty done a horrible job the first time and I have very little hopes of the appeal working. Ty fumbled so hard that I doubt han lee can fix this, texas is just California lite and the tcpa is unbreakable, justice doesn't really exist. I'll eat my words if the appeals is 17-7 or completely obliterated moron, funi and marchi, but I'm kinda have gaymergate/culture war fatigue and I don't want vic to lose again.
Vic can't settle unless the defendants agree. They had a mediation for the express purpose of getting them to settle and not one party did so over even one cause of action. They won't settle when they have 17-0 right now, there's essentially zero reason for them to do this unless they're legitimately terrified of appeals and willing to admit it. If they were, they'd have settled in mediation. Anyway, people are being dumb about this. Appeals probably aren't going to flip Vic's record from 0-17 to 17-0, though I wouldn't actually be surprised if they did, but they're equally not as likely to go 0-34 or whatever, because Chupp provided no reasoning to support his rulings and the appeals reviews it de novo anyway. People are just fatigued because no one listened when people who knew better said 'this lawsuit is going to take a long time', and no one really expected 'the human element' to result in qiute such a bizarre ruling from Chupp.

IMO, people need to learn when to disengage and take a break. Nothing of any importance has happened since something like October, back when Chupp destroyed the defense with his fee awards, which actually was an improvement for Vic's position from both the TCPA hearing and the 'final judgment'. Even the mediation attempt was arguably an improvement. It's like people are stuck on that moment of disappointment from the TCPA hearing and can't let go or see past that. You have the illusion that somehow Vic has been getting kicked around and beaten down, constantly losing since then, because court is slow and even accelerated appeals move like molasses so after that initial TCPA rush everything has ground down to practically a standstill...but it's mostly just because you keep sticking your face in social media and watching the same losers run around saying the same stuff over and over again as if it's new information. If you want to avoid the blackpill fatigue, then just avoid following the drama real time until things are happening real time again. Even the filings don't actually mean anything until the appeals court actually starts reading them and responding to them in a way that differs from 'yeah, yeah, take all the time you need, we're not even in session right now anyway'.

Personally, I have no doubt once appeals pick up and if appeals go in any way favorably that the case will go crazy again even though lawsuits are supposed to slow down and stay slow, but there's literally no way for it to not be slow when it's not even moving right now. All you do by staying hyper focused on the case when it's not moving is fatigue yourself by tricking your brain into thinking those 6 months of 'nothing is happening, literally nothing at all' is 6 months of 'Vic just keeps trying and just can't turn this around'.

During the deposition, after the 300th I Don't Recall, Ty got fed up and went to Chupp to tell Ron to stop fucking around. This is also where Casey Erick authenticated Ron's tweets as his.

Apparently Emmerson is asserting that Ron indeed authenticated his tweets, and Ty randomly went full retard, halted the deposition, and went to Chupp when he didn't have to. Or something.
This is a bizarre misconception people refuse to correct that comes from Nick misspeaking even though Nick pretty much immediately corrected himself. Ty went to Chupp about Ron the next day before Monica's deposition. That's why they phrase it as 'yesterday'. He didn't ragequit, run to Chupp, and then get lolowned by Casey only to sulk back home and refuse to then continue on with the deposition as if Ron had verified them, he completed the list of tweets with Ron and then ended the deposition after like 4 hours because there was literally nothing more to be gained from it except running up Vic's costs, and then went to Chupp the next day to raise issue with the fact that Ron refused to verify any of those tweets. If anything, people should be criticizing that Ty didn't ragequit and go to Chupp that day, as he could have then 'continued on'. The thing is, he probably didn't have anywhere he wanted to go with the deposition at that point beyond the tweets anyway, and after 4 hours of absolute insincerity there wasn't any point continuing on. What, pray tell, did Ty's "rage quit" prevent him from asking Ron that would have mattered? Why should he have billed more hours to his client just because the defense insisted on using up the full 6 hours to badger Vic with stupid, useless questions?

Again, this comes from people skimming Nick's video and then not reading the paperwork themselves. He showed the court hearing out of order during Ron's deposition even though that hearing happens after the deposition. That's why he even stumbles over the phrasing reading it, because they're clearly referencing Ron's depo as happening the previous day in it.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
Wait... wait... I’ve been gone a while but wholly crap is it true Ron is here?? That Twitter ban is a hell of a thing.
Do we have any psych folks here? I feel like there’s something to explore here...
Yes, Ron first appeared in his and Monica's thread right after we were laughing about his insane responses to people on YouTube. We know he reads the farms and kiwis did invite him to join in for some conversation and he did. We were pretty skeptical at first since the account was made in January, but he did get verified and things took off from there. He also has an AMA thread... So go check that out. Feel free to ask Ron questions yourself.... considering he had an affidavit paint you as a victim of Vic's.

Resident kiwi, Ken Jennings has made a couple of analytical posts about Ron and his demeanor in the Ron and Monica thread. Those posts are good reads. They go into detail about Ron's behavior in his most recent interview and how he has been acting around us kiwis.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Ron first appeared in his and Monica's thread right after we were laughing about his insane responses to people on YouTube. We know he reads the farms and kiwis did invite him to join in for some conversation and he did. We were pretty skeptical at first since the account was made in January, but he did get verified and things took off from there. He also has an AMA thread... So go check that out. Feel free to ask Ron questions yourself.... considering he had an affidavit paint you as a victim of Vic's.

Resident kiwi, Ken Jennings has made a couple of analytical posts about Ron and his demeanor in the Ron and Monica thread. Those posts are good reads. They go into detail about Ron's behavior in his most recent interview and how he has been acting around us kiwis.
The most surreal thing that Ken pointed out, was that he constantly preaches about wanting to have a positive conversation, but when the people in the AMA thread asked legitimate questions outside of "What brand remote do you use," he met pretty much all of it with varying degrees of hostility and attempts to "dunk."

It's embarrassing, especially when he says shit like, "Even if anything comes back on appeals, we could just appeal that decision."

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
The most surreal thing that Ken pointed out, was that he constantly preaches about wanting to have a positive conversation, but when the people in the AMA thread asked legitimate questions outside of "What brand remote do you use," he met pretty much all of it with varying degrees of hostility and attempts to "dunk."

It's embarrassing, especially when he says shit like, "Even if anything comes back on appeals, we could just appeal that decision."
I’m pretty sure that’s why @Null has the “do not engage” rule in place. No KF target is looking to interact in good faith, and the Kiwis that want to or do engage mostly only want to troll further.

Last edited:

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net

Plenty of valid and good questions also got no answers at all.
He is avoiding the "hard" questions, because it is obvioulsy far more important to talk about what sort of remote he used in battering his ex-wife.

As expected, Ron is merely continuing his ronversations here rather than with Nick. Since well, he got thrown off twitter, and Nick just isn't there to dunk on him like he normally is. Having nowhere else to turn to, Ron turned to the farms.

Still wondering what he was looking for in here. Nick perhaps.....

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
He is avoiding the "hard" questions, because it is obvioulsy far more important to talk about what sort of remote he used in battering his ex-wife.

As expected, Ron is merely continuing his ronversations here rather than with Nick. Since well, he got thrown off twitter, and Nick just isn't there to dunk on him like he normally is. Having nowhere else to turn to, Ron turned to the farms.

He just wants @Captain Manning to finally admit that he is, in fact, Nick Rekieta.

It's okay dude, it's an open secret that everyone knows about. Like how Vic grabs every pussy that gets within arms reach.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

If Ron's intentions in opening the KiwiFarms account was to snoop around and find something he can use against Vic in court, then he's a fucking moron. Not only has it been disproven multiple times that Nick has an account here, but so has the belief that the people who run KiwiFarms are members of ISWV.

KickVic's problem is that they think that the Farms is some kind of secretive underground movement that's trying to overthrow the evil Funimation empire when it's clearly just a website that gathers information about people who make fools of themselves, including Funimation. Hell, you guys even cover pro-Vic guys who make fools of themselves as well, even Nick and Ty. If Ron has that mentality that the Farms is some kind of pro-Vic organization, then he is delusional.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
Shane's consent con was to have taken place this weekend.

The event was postponed in January after he sided with Lynn Hunt in her vendetta against his own con chair, Jinnie McManus. About a month later, he said that Lynn was an idiot and the two haven't spoken since.

View attachment 1314024
View attachment 1314043

Shoudaku Con's website no longer works.

View attachment 1314046
http://archive.vn/KsA2e
Be careful, Malwarebytes went nuts on their site. I'm going to look into this.
Annotation 2020-05-23 151416.png

edit:
It seems to have a frame inside the page that is from an entirely different domain, there's records online from years back stating it's used for phishing and data harvesting purposes.

2.png3.png

Last edited:

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it’s a cardinal tenant of KF not to touch the poo and seeing as I’m lawsuit adjacent I’d imagine that goes doubly for me, lol.
You're in Japan, take some judo lessons on the down-low and then invite Ron over for a chat. If he gets mad and reaches for the remote just osotogari or seionagi him through a table or something. There's absolutely no way you'd get banned for that.

Ken Jennings

Won $5,522,700 on Jeopardy, can't afford a mic.
kiwifarms.net

To be fair they can appeal to SCOTX. But them using that line would be hypocritical since Vic's side has said the same thing and were dismissive.

Thank you for the compliments. My most recent analysis took several hours of writing, watching videos, reading this body language, etc..., So I do appreciate that.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
To be fair they can appeal to SCOTX. But them using that line would be hypocritical since Vic's side has said the same thing and were dismissive.

Thank you for the compliments. My most recent analysis took several hours of writing, watching videos, reading this body language, etc..., So I do appreciate that.
Apparently the guest tonight cucked out.

Did you get a headset that doesn't sound like it's possessed by Satan? Who knows, we might get Ronkiwisations, with special guest Drexel and a fake Jeopardy champion.

• Winner
Reactions: Ken Jennings