Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
I guess someone is craving for attention.
But certainly not ours.
Can we pretend that he has already put his twitter private and move on as this nobody swears in his echo chamber how much of a terrorist organization we are ?
Good.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
Tbf, weren't they super right about the dox on Immaculate Ape and a bunch of yous looked stupid as you scrambled to defend shim?
Most of them were only taking victory laps for finding out that Immaculate Ape was part of the KCC staff.
Few of them were saying she was who she ended up being, but to my knowledge, they just assumed so without actual evidence.
So that second part was just a lucky guess as far as I know, and was only later confirmed by Immaculate Ape's reaction.

Just a little detail tho:
Immaculate Ape announced she was working for KCC a month before they found it out...
This happened a short time before last year's event, actually. Basically, some time before the event, it all went down. Devastated the team. We planned something for Lee at KCC 5, and then a few days before the event, that shitstain neoengel started the reddit thread and kicked up a massive firestorm for DarksideEevee to handle. Knowing full well that Lee had died (...)
She was only pretending not to be herself (as you can see right above).

Nb: I wasn't part of the ones who defended her, but I still wanted to point out that calling KV "super right" for this is probably way too generous.

Last edited:

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I skipped over this message the other day. You have a source for Cassandra = Gretchen?
Sorry for the late reply.

To be honest, I'm relying completely on Jordan Eshelman for info here (who's kind of a sped).

He mentioned several times that he thinks Cassandra is Gretchen. He never posted definitive proof, though, I think. I couldn't find any.

jordan.PNG

jordan2.PNG

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm pretty damn sure that's an improvisation on Funi's part. In fact IIRC, Eric said somewhere he wrote it himself. Plus, they "improvised" multiple times in dub scripts, so it's not new.
If it was an improv on their part, they would've gotten much more flak for it when it came out. They were mainly made fun of for it and everyone moved on (did they change the line-read for the Blu-Ray even though the translation wasn't wrong?). Makes their recent tweet all that more amusing as a result, though.

Also guess fag lives don't matter if only black lives matter.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the late reply.

To be honest, I'm relying completely on Jordan Eshelman for info here (who's kind of a sped).

He mentioned several times that he thinks Cassandra is Gretchen. He never posted definitive proof, though, I think. I couldn't find any.

View attachment 1340244

View attachment 1340245

Vic Response to Gretchen - Cassandra Lee Morris.PNG

Based off this answer by Vic, Gretchen was either Tara Sands or Cassandra Lee Morris because both were at BakAnime 2019. Cassandra was the only one at ColossalCon 2012. I didn't see Tara's name pop up for ColossalCon (even in surrounding years). Although, it was sort of difficult to place Cassandra at BakAnime, I've got an article and one website listing her as a guest at BakAnime. ColossalCon's wiki lists her as a 2012 guest.

ColossalCon's Guest List:
CLM.png

BakAnime 2019:
CLM Bak Anime.PNG

Article about BakAnime 2019: https://www.therip.com/features/2019/02/08/bak-anime-finds-success-among-anime-fans/

Edit: spelling

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1340440

Based off this answer by Vic, Gretchen was either Tara Sands or Cassandra Lee Morris because both were at BakAnime 2019. Cassandra was the only one at ColossalCon 2012. I didn't see Tara's name pop up for ColossalCon (even in surrounding years). Although, it was sort of difficult to place Cassandra at BakAnime, I've got an article and one website listing her as a guest at BakAnime. ColossalCon's wiki lists her as a 2012 guest.

View attachment 1340466

BakAnime 2019:
View attachment 1340468

Article about BakAnime 2019: https://www.therip.com/features/2019/02/08/bak-anime-finds-success-among-anime-fans/

I always forget just how dumb some of the accusations actually were.

"Tickled without consent" Jesus Christ...

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1340440

View attachment 1340466

BakAnime 2019:
View attachment 1340468

Hmm. On Fancons, here are Colossalcon 2012's guests.

1591054779768.png

At BakAnime 2019 (February 2-3) we have

1591054942827.png

I went through some other BakAnimes that happened in February (Vic might've forgotten the exact date), but I don't see any overlap.

This is fucking weird, yo.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. On Fancons, here are Colossalcon 2012's guests.

View attachment 1341103

At BakAnime 2019 (February 2-3) we have

View attachment 1341116

I went through some other BakAnimes that happened in February (Vic might've forgotten the exact date), but I don't see any overlap.

This is fucking weird, yo.
CLM has no name recognition to me. But she's the only one I can place at BakAnime 2019 (article/convention site) and ColossalCon 2012 (their Wikipedia page).

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
CLM has no name recognition to me. But she's the only one I can place at BakAnime 2019 (article/convention site) and ColossalCon 2012 (their Wikipedia page).
The paper trail is fucked.

As far as I can tell on youtube "Cassandra Lee Morris ColossalCon" only gives her appearance in 2016, and there's zilch for BakAnime. I could comb through twitter and see if she's mentioned at those cons in those timeframes, but that's a little too much autism for me.

I will say the random twitter sperg doesn't have me convinced. I guess Gretchen remains a mystery until the court namedrops her.