Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. A gay man would not do that. Remember Chris and them said Michele was his beard? If she was, he wouldn't have cheated on her with chicks. He would have kept her, married her and banged dudes on the side in secret.

There are plenty of gay men that look like big burly truckers that could kill you in an instant. Not every gay man is an effeminate diva.

And not every straight man is a gorilla scratching his balls and pounding down 3 six packs.

It's called variety. Which God gave us. God gave us Vic. I'm happy for it.

I like them pretty boys.
Do you think Vic has every been mistaken as gay by a actually gay guy.

Like a night Vic is out for dinner and a gay man comes to him and hits on him
And Vic is like
"Sorry dude, I'm straight, but you seem nice, may God give you a beautiful life"

Not A Bug

I'm not a bug I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Is it me or does the movie God's not Dead would have been better if instead of a class room, it was taken place in Hollywood. I mean look what happen to Vic and what's happening to Dave. Funimation (and Hollywood in general) pretty much comes off as the atheists from that movie. They also lie and discriminated if your a Conservative Christian.

Really God's Not Dead movie series could have been major hits, if inside of colleges, it was about a Christian entering the film industry. Specifically when you realized most of the big actors you see in films are atheist if you look it up.
That would actually be a good story line. Steven Baldwin "came out" as Christian and his burgeoning career died on the vine. His family virtually disowned him and the venom Alec threw at his little brother was overwhelming.

Steven hasn't wavered though. I even saw him preach to and baptize a dude on the throw away "Help, I'm a Celebrity; Get Me Out of Here".

I think that would be a good Christian movie.

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone. Haven't posted in months. I heard that we might actually get a decision on Vic's appeal in about one month's time? How are his chances looking like now after Corona-chan had a canceling spree of her own this year?
The appeal is set to be submitted (and I guess reviewed) on September 22nd, by justices Sudderth, Womack, and Wallach. No oral arguments.

For an actual ruling, it'll be given whenever the appeals court wants to give one.

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to September 22nd more than election day, yes both will be social media shit shows, but this one will far funnier in my opinion.

Election day is no different than watching Fourth of July fireworks every year, same thing every time.
There's a nonzero chance that we get the election results the same day we get the appeal results.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's also probably jealous that he has to relegate himself to doing the deed within distance of his casting couch, whereas Vic gets it going where he chooses to.
This goes to show Chris Sabat is a nasty little green-eyed monster because he's fucking married (he's on his second marriage, too), and yet Vic had himself a divorce and has tried to find another Mrs. Mignogna but hasn't had great success. Guess the difference is Sabat has only had sex with his wife for the sole purpose of procreation yet Vic's gay pants has charmed the panties off of so many women, and Sabat wishes he could have that kind of sex god power for himself without having to resort to the casting couch method.

Is it me or does the movie God's not Dead would have been better if instead of a class room, it was taken place in Hollywood.
Would probably not be as good or died in some executive's hands for "hitting too close to home" if the stories from Hollywood hold any weight. Also, a college is probably easier for a place to strawman an antagonist.
Hollywood hates indie films in general, but they're also not kind to religious movies if they don't adhere to a personal Hollywood agenda. It would've changed the premise, for sure, but it wouldn't have made it out of there alive. Still, though, the way they portrayed all atheists as irredeemable jerkasses while all the Christians are perfect people constantly under attack made it just as reminiscent of any other Hollywood film where, say, all men are portrayed as irredeemable jackasses if not out-right morons while the women are perfection personified.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Hollywood hates indie films in general, but they're also not kind to religious movies if they don't adhere to a personal Hollywood agenda. It would've changed the premise, for sure, but it wouldn't have made it out of there alive. Still, though, the way they portrayed all atheists as irredeemable jerkasses while all the Christians are perfect people constantly under attack made it just as reminiscent of any other Hollywood film where, say, all men are portrayed as irredeemable jackasses if not out-right morons while the women are perfection personified.
From what I’ve seen, Christian films are either things where people have to turn to God to complete their character arcs and they have some devout individual to be their Obi-Wan, or B. Kirk Cameron insanity.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I’ve seen, Christian films are either things where people have to turn to God to complete their character arcs and they have some devout individual to be their Obi-Wan, or B. Kirk Cameron insanity.
Maybe I'm just a weirdo, then. Outside of VeggieTales and the Richard Rich animated Bible specials, the only exposure I had to anything remotely resembling Christian films are the LDS comedies meant to poke fun of LDS culture while still showing how even the most devout God-fearing person can still have bad things happen to them. And Fireproof, but that's had its share of cringe in hindsight (but is better than War Room, which was directed by the same people, too, like oof).

Reactions: The Decimator

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
Actually God's not Dead was made by a Christian conservative, not a typical Hollywood liberal. So if the premise had change, it still wouldn't have been liberal.