Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

giraffes on coffee

I prefer tea.
kiwifarms.net
I have an alternate theory:

Specht always wanted to use Vic for her career advancement. Marriage was never on the table for her; she just wanted to use her connection to Vic to get her foot in the door and advance her career, then drop him and move on to greener passengers. This didn't pan out, because Sabat was always actively trying to crush Vic's career, so instead of picking him up, getting her career started, and then dropping him quickly she ended up stuck in place right up to the wedding. She didn't ever want to marry him, though, because it's easier to break up when you're not yet married, so when time ran out and 'engagement' became 'wedding', she came up with some excuse to delay it indefinitely.

IMO the reason why Specht didn't break up with Vic back in 2013 is because STC started in 2013. She was already done with him then because she'd failed to get anywhere in voice acting using him, but getting a role in STC meant getting an acting credit (even though no one expected it to be successful in any material way back when they started, it's still an acting credit alongside some other minor actors). She then conveniently broke up with him some time mid-2018, which is around 6 months or so after the final STC episode aired, and she would have been able to determine she'd milked Vic's connections for as much as he was worth (and thanks to Axanar, there was no chance of another STC-esque product out of him)

I believe literally nothing that she says in her emails. She didn't 'discover' any behavior of Vic's in 2019, I don't think she even discovered anything back in 2018 when they broke up. She saw an opportunity to get back into the limelight, make herself look good, and improve her connections in the industry by throwing in with Monica and making up a bunch of nonsense very clearly cobbled together from rumors and nonsense internet stories. I frankly doubt Specht even cares that Vic was cheating on her, because she was probably cheating on him, too. She's a classical gold digger.
Here's the one thing I can't figure out about that whole relationship.

Vic wore a ring on his left ring finger almost the whole time they were together. I can pull up countless videos and pictures. It's why fans thought they were married. When they broke up, he stopped wearing it.

What even was that? Did she propose to him or something? @Svetlana do you know?

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here the one thing I can't figure out about that whole relationship.

Vic wore a ring on his left ring finger almost the whole time they were together. I can pull up countless videos and pictures. It's why fans thought they were married. When they broke up, he stopped wearing it.

He proposed to her sometime between 2007 and 2011, I believe.
I thought I saw a picture of Vic on one knee proposing to Michele somewhere.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
So martin is being stupid again( nothing new I know) but I'm curious why he thinks nick " changed" his story. It's pretty obvious that nick reached to vic, said he was going to start a GoFundMe without vic's consent and hocked it up so nick can not touch it.
View attachment 1597638
View attachment 1597640
“Nick called Vic a liar again last week”
And no proof of this whatsoever cause Nick didn’t call Vic a liar.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net

Probably to keep people from coming onto him.

Svetlana

To boldly go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'n not gonna spill personal, non lawsuit-related info. No 'big story' here at all, just not comfortable doing so in general cuz it's a dick move reserved for clout chasers IMO. If you really want an answer, you can email Vic directly and he can decide to spill or not.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Why? The whole point of his streams is for him to have fun with the fans, especially with most of the cons canceled or postponed this year.
Hopefully not. Everytime he spends his streams talking about the case, it's just sad. Vic deserves to have fun and talk about fun things.
Not asking for an entire stream of him explaining why he did what he did like when he did it for the Covid joke nonsense. Just a small mention to it like he does from time to time mainly at the end of the stream.

Les Morfalous

kiwifarms.net
Monica must've only taken it to put it on her forever-growing-but-still-irrelevant filmography to be remembered as someone else other than Bulma, Stocking, and Froppy (and Momoko).
It's eerily strange how she's in almost all of my favourite series.It's almost as if ADV/Sentai have literally like a dozen actors working there.I'll always know her as that chick who voices Hyatt in Excel Saga, the christian girl from Ghost stories, and Dante in FMA.Also, I'll remember her for how she almost ruined Rahxephon for me, with her godawful nasally Fran Drescher impersonation.

giraffes on coffee

I prefer tea.
kiwifarms.net
I'n not gonna spill personal, non lawsuit-related info. No 'big story' here at all, just not comfortable doing so in general cuz it's a dick move reserved for clout chasers IMO. If you really want an answer, you can email Vic directly and he can decide to spill or not.
Fair enough. Was just curious. It was probably to keep people from messing with him.

StandardStaples

kiwifarms.net

I think they both took their relationship very seriously. Michele appeared to adore him and he her. As I suspect you all know, adoration gets a bit thin on the ground after 12 years. The fans started to take precedence, little flirtations, people screwing with Michele's head (because people are assholes). I don't think it was even the illicit sex for Vic. It seems to me that Vic has a problem with being alone. I think those empty hotel rooms are a problem for him.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Drowningman

Kung pao chicken or Die!
kiwifarms.net
So martin is being stupid again( nothing new I know) but I'm curious why he thinks nick " changed" his story. It's pretty obvious that nick reached to vic, said he was going to start a GoFundMe without vic's consent and hocked it up so nick can not touch it.
View attachment 1597638
View attachment 1597640
Bettik has this massive hate for Nick so he always tries to twist anything Senpai says to a total contradiction but always ends up looking more ignorant than before.
It might be a sock for two ton after all.Same stupidity or a loser who wishes they were a lawyer.

giraffes on coffee

I prefer tea.
kiwifarms.net
I think they both took their relationship very seriously. Michele appeared to adore him and he her. As I suspect you all know, adoration gets a bit thin on the ground after 12 years. The fans started to take precedence, little flirtations, people screwing with Michele's head (because people are assholes). I don't think it was even the illicit sex for Vic. It seems to me that Vic has a problem with being alone. I think those empty hotel rooms are a problem for him.
Well, whatever. It's very sad. I don't believe in love anyway. It's just a chemical reaction. When that wears off it's about commitment. Do you want this person to be in your life the rest of your life? Very rarely does that work out.