Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
Going throw all of this thread. You really do feel bad not only for Vic, but anyone like him who may be a conservative or Libertarian whk works in the entertainment industry.

Like these people who you consider friends will lie and get you fired just because of different opinions. And having people go after you becuase of it.

Recently I laugh when Jim Gaffigan decided to sperg about Trump after the RNC convention. He started his tweet rage by saying I know this mag hurt my career but.

I mean its funny becuase I doubt its going to hurt his career.

I never understood when a famous person decides to jump on the Trump hate wagon, they will say "I know this may hurt my career" Like clearly you won't, Hollywood cheers that.

It makes me feel bad for people like Vic in the entertainment business, who if they say something thats the opposite of what everyone else says. They are labeled a monster.

Les Morfalous

kiwifarms.net
Glad I watched the sub now!
>He didn't witness the glory that was Jessica Calvello as Excel
degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Fucking what. Thanks for the heads up.
The strange part of it was that the actress who voiced Misato was already in the show, playing one of side characters, when they could have easily cast her as Haruka, who is literal Misato-clone.Really outside of Monica, everyone fits their role pretty well.Also Lasagna-man-bad plays one of the bad guys.

The Token Ethnic

Life is not amusement for me.
kiwifarms.net
>He didn't witness the glory that was Jessica Calvello as Excel
degenerates like you belong on a cross.

The strange part of it was that the actress who voiced Misato was already in the show, playing one of side characters, when they could have easily cast her as Haruka, who is literal Misato-clone.Really outside of Monica, everyone fits their role pretty well.Also Lasagna-man-bad plays one of the bad guys.
I swear that there were two voice actors that did Excel's voice. Did she replace the previous VA? I think it took a toll on the original with all the yelling.

Plays With Squirrels

Any day that includes a long hug is a good day
kiwifarms.net
Looks like there’s a contest for new Pops Vic apparently customized like he did with the FMA statue he showed off a while back.
but can someone PLEASE work on the advertising? It’s always hit or miss.
edit: the idea is great but the execution looks rushed.
CAA04CA1-9960-4D4A-B877-6258C6978A9A.jpeg

Going throw all of this thread. You really do feel bad not only for Vic, but anyone like him who may be a conservative or Libertarian whk works in the entertainment industry.

Like these people who you consider friends will lie and get you fired just because of different opinions. And having people go after you becuase of it.

Recently I laugh when Jim Gaffigan decided to sperg about Trump after the RNC convention. He started his tweet rage by saying I know this mag hurt my career but.

I mean its funny becuase I doubt its going to hurt his career.

I never understood when a famous person decides to jump on the Trump hate wagon, they will say "I know this may hurt my career" Like clearly you won't, Hollywood cheers that.

It makes me feel bad for people like Vic in the entertainment business, who if they say something thats the opposite of what everyone else says. They are labeled a monster.
That’s why you don’t see women in higher positions, because the men around them are always on edge and worried that at ANY FUCKING MOMENT they will get #metoo’d and there’s no protection for men because if you don’t listen to women, you’re sexist and evil and anything else.
The MeToo Movement really put women’s rights back and they have no one to blame but radical feminism

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
This whole weeb wars drama. Really has made me appreciate the few VAs who are not assholes. I really do appreciate Vic, JYB, Reuben, Bryce Papenbrook, Scott McNeill, Peter Kelamis and Kirby Morrow even more now then every.

Let me know if i missed any other non asshole VAs

I was really upset Grey DeLisle attacked Vic like that. I mean yeah I knew she was liberal. But I didn't think she was involved with Weeb Wars

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Unlocked had to he cut short today due Vic going to a birthday party

He dropped semi major announcement that he is starring in a Mandalorian fan film. Jokes about being asked about wanting a stunt double and he wanted to do his own stunts

Says that he might go to Instagram next week if the current issue with Unlocked isn't fixed

Says he is loyal to Bryce for creating Unlocked and keeping him there and he's an important part to the app

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
Unlocked had to he cut short today due Vic going to a birthday party

He dropped semi major announcement that he is starring in a Mandalorian fan film. Jokes about being asked about wanting a stunt double and he wanted to do his own stunts

Says that he might go to Instagram next week if the current issue with Unlocked isn't fixed

Says he is loyal to Bryce for creating Unlocked and keeping him there and he's an important part to the app
Great to hear Bryce and him are still good friends

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Great to hear Bryce and him are still good friends
Makes sense tbh. Bryce had the same issues as Vic, before Vic & that was just for dubbing characters. Imagine getting death threats on your children cause you voiced a character. Plus, Bryce always has been a friendly guy, so that's also adds to it.

Another thing is that, & correct me if I'm wrong on this, but Vic is probably the most famous streamer on Unlocked, the guy broke the app at times, due to server overload.

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
Makes sense tbh. Bryce had the same issues as Vic, before Vic & that was just for dubbing characters. Imagine getting death threats on your children cause you voiced a character. Plus, Bryce always has been a friendly guy, so that's also adds to it.

Another thing is that, & correct me if I'm wrong on this, but Vic is probably the most famous streamer on Unlocked, the guy broke the app at times, due to server overload.
Oh shit I frogot Bryce family were threatening by psycho fans who hated One of Bryce characters. So yeah Bryce does understand Vic there.

He deserves to be the most famous on there with all the shit thats happen to him. And of course being a great human being.

So congrats to that.