Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Maraschino

kiwifarms.net
It can't be overstated enough that the goals of these subhumans was to cut Vic off from fans like this. He connects with people on a level they can't even fathom. His fans are the reason he's still even alive at this point, and they know this, and they wanted to get rid of it anyways. He was supposed to sit there and take it before he begged for forgiveness and offed himself.

They're so broken that they can't comprehend that the things he does for his fans are innocent fucking human interactions, because they aren't people. The fact that he actually did fight back infuriates them, and that he denied any sort of sexual maliciousness (or whatever you want to call it) because he believes "their truth" is bullshit is condescending (because if "your truth" is not "the truth" it is by fucking definition delusion) and that people still love him actually burns them up inside. They're feeling entitled to things they haven't earned that Vic has earned over fucking decades.

It's actually fucking sad that out of all the best explanations for their actions, their options are:

-they're so absolutely absymal at interactions that they see perversion where there isn't any, because THEY would have those thoughts if they did what Vic did
-they actively want Vic to off himself because he's successful and they're not because they're fucking incompetent
-they care so little about truth or the consequences of their actions that they actually don't even care if Vic offs himself, which honestly is probably the worst

There is a phrase to describe people like this: "fucking psychotic."

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
It can't be overstated enough that the goals of these subhumans was to cut Vic off from fans like this. He connects with people on a level they can't even fathom. His fans are the reason he's still even alive at this point, and they know this, and they wanted to get rid of it anyways. He was supposed to sit there and take it before he begged for forgiveness and offed himself.

They're so broken that they can't comprehend that the things he does for his fans are innocent fucking human interactions, because they aren't people. The fact that he actually did fight back infuriates them, and that he denied any sort of sexual maliciousness (or whatever you want to call it) because he believes "their truth" is bullshit is condescending (because if "your truth" is not "the truth" it is by fucking definition delusion) and that people still love him actually burns them up inside. They're feeling entitled to things they haven't earned that Vic has earned over fucking decades.

It's actually fucking sad that out of all the best explanations for their actions, their options are:

-they're so absolutely absymal at interactions that they see perversion where there isn't any, because THEY would have those thoughts if they did what Vic did
-they actively want Vic to off himself because he's successful and they're not because they're fucking incompetent
-they care so little about truth or the consequences of their actions that they actually don't even care if Vic offs himself, which honestly is probably the worst

There is a phrase to describe people like this: "fucking psychotic."
How hard is it to be nice to your fans. I don't understand those people

giraffes on coffee

I prefer tea.
kiwifarms.net
Makes sense tbh. Bryce had the same issues as Vic, before Vic & that was just for dubbing characters. Imagine getting death threats on your children cause you voiced a character. Plus, Bryce always has been a friendly guy, so that's also adds to it.

Another thing is that, & correct me if I'm wrong on this, but Vic is probably the most famous streamer on Unlocked, the guy broke the app at times, due to server overload.
He pretty much said he's popular on the app or important to it tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenomorphs Are Cute

DRHaste23

kiwifarms.net
Unlocked had to he cut short today due Vic going to a birthday party

He dropped semi major announcement that he is starring in a Mandalorian fan film. Jokes about being asked about wanting a stunt double and he wanted to do his own stunts

Says that he might go to Instagram next week if the current issue with Unlocked isn't fixed

Says he is loyal to Bryce for creating Unlocked and keeping him there and he's an important part to the app
Rumor is that Vic has financial interests in Unlocked and helped pay for it's creation which may play a factor.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
If so, I have more reasons to be condescending to all the parrots of Cucksment and Digitroon. Seriously, how did one bad LN anime ascend into DSP territory where the hatedom is more disgusting than the justified target?
Because Sword Art Online has been the cool thing to hate on the Internet for a while, and these two are the main critical forces that started the trend. Same thing happend with Red Letter Media and the Star Wars prequels.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed wizard
kiwifarms.net
Because Sword Art Online has been the cool thing to hate on the Internet for a while, and these two are the main critical forces that started the trend. Same thing happend with Red Letter Media and the Star Wars prequels.
When retards start threatening to kill people's family over a questionably written anime, we deserve these kinda shitposts, but 100% unironic.
MAXIMUM TRUTH.png

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If so, I have more reasons to be condescending to all the parrots of Cucksment and Digitroon. Seriously, how did one bad LN anime ascend into DSP territory where the hatedom is more disgusting than the justified target?
Hatedoms are retarded. I understand not liking franchise X, and spending a little time to criticize it. When you dedicate a significant amout of your time and energy to hating something, it starts to become pathologically autistic.

It's one thing to be a raving fanboy. You're autistic, but at least you get some sense of joy out of it.

When you're a raving... hateboy, not only are you autistic, but also miserable.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys! Do you remember Vito Gesualdi?

View attachment 1591136 View attachment 1591135

Well he's been going to bat for the Netflix's pedophile movie, Cuties. And he was recently defending a video a friend of his did. Which had some choice quotes and defense of exploitation and sexulization of underage children.

View attachment 1591139

View attachment 1591143View attachment 1591144View attachment 1591145View attachment 1591146View attachment 1591148View attachment 1591149

There's so many tweets like this it's hard to know where to start.

View attachment 1591147
This faggot: Vic Mignogna probably molest kids.
Also this faggot: Stop being mean to my pedo pal and watch cuties already you cowards! Also I’m bipolar!

God damn what an embarrassing sperg out. Hope defending your map buddy was worth it.
I actually full heartedly believe that Funimation cast Monica as Uzaki to "own the trolls". Which, of course, is extremely professional.
Maybe they wanted to make HeroHei cry?

And remember everyone,
None of them are aware of the Vic drama, henceforth, none of them are ISWV.
Just saying it since KV loves to lurk here and I already know they'll use their pea brains to spin it around in order to say
"Y'ALL ARE JUST ISWV TRASH SCUM, DIS IS A CONSPIRACEEEE"
>Implying they know how to read
:story:

It appears that Evan Stone is no longer with FUNimation. He was their in-house legal council when the lawsuit was filed. They ended up hiring outside council, John Volney of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, to represent them.

View attachment 1594736

View attachment 1594738
Nice to see Funimation is pro diversity hire. They needed more Kermit representation. He could probably do a better Froppy than Monica anyway.
Once you understand they loathe the fans, and their hatred of fans is actually ingrained into the culture of Funimation, everything becomes a lot clearer.
Which is why Vic never really fit in. I mean can you believe the nerve of that guy? Actually caring about his fans and being nice to them??? Disgusting. Everyone knows you’re supposed to treat your paying customers like shit!

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck? "Fans" went after his family because...?
It was probably Kirito
Some character he played that they hated him for. Maybe calling them fans is the wrong word.

More crazy online people wanted to hurt his family.
I feel like I should explain this more in detail
See the thing is, Kirito is a very small reason, but that's the reason people give HIM hate. The other reason he gets hate is his vast amount of roles

Red in Pokémon
Meliodas in 7DS
Eren Yeager in AoT
Cat Noir in Ladybug
Yo Shindou in MHA
Ceasar Zeppeli in JoJo Part 2
Rin Okumura in Blue Exorcist
Makoto Naegi in Danganronpa
Inousuke Hashibara in Demon Slayer

And many more...

Also, he's a really friendly & optimistic natured person. Kinda like Vic.

But the thing is, he has a pretty normal voice, but he has a JYB thing where his normal voice suits the character 70% of the time. Because of this, most of his roles are hated. Specially, Eren, Inosuke & Ceasar. In fact, some death threats to Bryce himself, I've seen, have come from AoT fans, while some JoJo fans were practically seething when he was Ceasar, but nothing too big. Demon Slayer fans were just berating the guy's existence when he was revealed to be the voice.

Now, the reason people wish death ON HIS KIDS, is cause of Bryce's Father, Bob Papenbrook. He was also a VA with a pretty good resume, he died in 2006. Because Bryce followed his father's footsteps, people want the kids to die soon, so they won't do what Bryce did.
See that's the weird part, Bryce actually has fun with the SAO fandom at times. In fact, he has suppprted SAO Abridged & is friends with the creators of it. In fact, he created a merch ad with the SAOA creators once.

SAO fandom does have some autism. But that's usually from the circlejerky side. Both Pro & Anti circlejerks.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, the reason people wish death ON HIS KIDS, is cause of Bryce's Father, Bob Papenbrook. He was also a VA with a pretty good resume, he died in 2006. Because Bryce followed his father's footsteps, people want the kids to die soon, so they won't do what Bryce did.
That's fucked. Bob had a unique voice and even though his son didn't inherit that voice, he's still made a name for himself that I think his dad would've been proud of him for making it big. If Bryce's kids want to follow their dad's footsteps, they should be allowed to. If they don't make it big, then they don't, who cares? Going after his young children is disgusting and everyone who sent those specific death threats should be Minecrafted.

BaronDaRolla

Just Another One
kiwifarms.net
His stupidass reasoning according to what he said in that stream with Crumbreon on the Canuckleheads podcast was that his lawyers "screwed him" because he "had a bad case", something he said repeatedly in the stream was that he believes Ty and Nick screwed him. Ron cannot understand that Nick is not Vic's agent and Vic can't sue Nick for malpractice because he is the dumbest fucking person on the planet and only reads what he wants to read, and if something is said that he doesn't like he does the absolute best mental gymnastics to twist it into something he does want to read. Or he completely ignores it if he can't.

Or maybe he was just told some weirdass plan by his counsel so that he'd fuck off because if he's as much of a diva when it comes to reviewing shit, he's probably fucking unbearable as a client. He wants Vic to turn on them and from what it sounds like, he wants Vic to sue Ty and Nick utilizing Wick Philips.

When in doubt, "Because Ron is the dumbest fucking person in every room he walks into," is the correct answer. Just listen to the Canuckleheads podcast where he is fundamentally correct on nearly fucking everything legal and try not to commit the unalive. Try starting with Ron's statement that there's no strategic or financial benefit to Ron and Monica giving out all their "receipts" immediately because "we don't have any power to get Vic to drop the suit" (it's always about power with him) even if they had evidence that could kill Vic's case from the onset.

Because the obvious answer is that any competent lawyer would tell Vic to drop the suit if Ron and Monica had evidence and could just bring it out to begin with. But that's not what Ron thinks, because he's the dumbest fucking person in every room he walks into.
Interestingly, your post had me stumble onto an answer that perfectly explains Ronald Toye the third.

Power. He is obsessed with power. Its in everything he does. He always makes it seem like he's the one in control. Really, look back on some things. the twins. monica. kamehacon. vic. all of it. he inserts himself into all of it. he tries to assume control in all of it.

The mind of ron toye is as such from my understanding: Ron Toye must be in control and if he is not he must make it so he is in control by any means nessecary. There are a few mental barriers to prevent anything too crazy, like murder and assault... but I'm willing to bet that every day that the narrative is out of his hands is a day those barriers get thinner, as we've seen.

It really does shed light on his insanity. It all fits into place when you consider it from that angle. his divorces, his talking of them. even his fucking help books were nothing more than him trying to wrest control.