Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Major Anna
kiwifarms.net

Vicpost.PNG

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
If that happens, I hope to God he doesn't feel sorry for them and let them in.
He wouldn't let them in because the ones who've attacked him are by and large talentless hacks who stick around on legacy or their willingness to submit to the casting couch.

We know how Vic operated as an employee at Funi and there's no reason to believe he'd operate his own theoretical studio as anything less than a professional environment

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
His Christianity is definitely a big factor as to his downfall. You just can't admit that you are religious or else earn the wrath of millennial and stuff
He can't not admit to it, as he very strongly believes, and a part of that belief is not hiding it.
Well, now I'm jealous I don't live in Texas or wherever that is. A Star Trek tour as hosted by Vic sounds like it'd be lovely.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
I do believe that Vic's newfound faith in God is what's helping him cope with the situation and while I do not agree 100%, as long as that faith gives him solace and helps him sleeping peacefully at night and be happier, that's fine either way. I don't think God would have such sadistic plans for his believers (as long as is not the same God as in Devilman, that entity is on a whole other tier of WTF) and I'm sure it's not God that made the 3 morons&Funi&every other nobody act the way they did and are still doing to this day while gloating about ruining a man out of spite. :lunacy:

That Harrison looks like the Xth soyboy in the great amazing group that is KV, too bad he has a kid that's gonna be ruined with such a petty&dumb dad like him. :feels:

giraffes on coffee

Believe all ho ho hoes
kiwifarms.net
I do believe that Vic's newfound faith in God is what's helping him cope with the situation and while I do not agree 100%, as long as that faith gives him solace and helps him sleeping peacefully at night and be happier, that's fine either way. I don't think God would have such sadistic plans for his believers (as long as is not the same God as in Devilman, that entity is on a whole other tier of WTF) and I'm sure it's not God that made the 3 morons&Funi&every other nobody act the way they did and are still doing to this day while gloating about ruining a man out of spite. :lunacy:

That Harrison looks like the Xth soyboy in the great amazing group that is KV, too bad he has a kid that's gonna be ruined with such a petty&dumb dad like him. :feels:
It's not a newfound faith. He's always had it his entire life.

If you read the story of Job, many believers can and probably do see intense problems in their life as a test of their faith. I mean, atheists always go for the “if God exists and loves us, why would He put His followers through such shit?” to justify their “there’s no God” stuff.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a newfound faith. He's always had it his entire life.
Yeah, "faith renewal" would be a better term since even the most stout Christian/favorite of God can slip and waver in their faith. That's why repentance is constantly brought up in the scriptures 'cause the natural man is imperfect and will make mistakes.