Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

OneHandClapping

Do you get out da wae?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any good sources that put a non-biased take on all this?

My class doesn't allow crediting forum posts sadly.
This is a defamation lawsuit where one side calls the other a sexual predator, and the other side calls them life-destroying liars. Anything will be biased by design.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Wait a week or a month or so. The appeals court will eventually rule. That will be the closest thing to an unbiased take we'll ever have. Nobody here is anywhere near unbiased. I am obviously a partisan, lawl twitter is fucking retarded on top of being biased, and the appeals court is going to have the only unbiased opinion we'll ever get, in all likelihood.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Wait a week or a month or so. The appeals court will eventually rule. That will be the closest thing to an unbiased take we'll ever have. Nobody here is anywhere near unbiased. I am obviously a partisan, lawl twitter is fucking retarded on top of being biased, and the appeals court is going to have the only unbiased opinion we'll ever get, in all likelihood.
It's sad when you consider that the appeals court may be the only unbiased opinion we ever get; Chupp is so biased towards himself and not working that he couldn't be assed to write up the reasonings for his rulings

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Go to the Index.
I've tried my best to gather what articles I could regarding Weeb Wars from various sources.
There's also the court documents themselves (though those are primary sources)

Svetlana

To boldly go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Folks who wanted to see the short film where Vic is a cop and I got to do lots and lots of blood, you can see it as part of a festival block tonight here:

It's called "Circle of Stone" and it's not yet available publicly otherwise. Produced and directed by Mark Andrews (PIXAR's "Brave"). It's GOOD, y'all...

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Folks who wanted to see the short film where Vic is a cop and I got to do lots and lots of blood, you can see it as part of a festival block tonight here:

It's called "Circle of Stone" and it's not yet available publicly otherwise. Produced and directed by Mark Andrews (PIXAR's "Brave"). It's GOOD, y'all...

Sweet, i'm totally down to see Vic become a horror movie jobber.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that so far, the worst Vic has been accused of is kissing two girls who let him do so, and pulling another girl's hair.
Tell that to anyone without any context, and they will think that you're talking elementary school drama you heard from your kids...
Bitch he literally also ate a jellybean. A JELLYBEAN motherfucker!

It's sad when you consider that the appeals court may be the only unbiased opinion we ever get; Chupp is so biased towards himself and not working that he couldn't be assed to write up the reasonings for his rulings
I hope this lazy motherfucker is glad that this case is the only thing he'll ever be remembered for, and the only reason he'll be remembered is as one of the most worthless judges ever to preside over any case in history.

Last edited:

FadeIntoObscurity

kiwifarms.net
I like Vic and I'd never dispute his faith. However, him saying that his ruin at the hands of the Funimation clique was "God's plan" doesn't sit right with me. The only ones to blame for the destruction of his career are Monica, Ron and Marchi and he didn't deserve any of it.

I know that the thought of all of this being God's plan seems to be comforting to him, but I wish he didn't think like that. He didn't deserve to have his career taken from him. I wish he could've continued working in the industry which he loves so much.

I can understand how you feel. Bad things happen to good people all the time... and it isn't fair when such people suffer. But we got to respect Vic's way of coping with his situation. Instead of just being angry with the world and wondering why this happened, Vic sought out the answers with God and came to his own conclusion.

The situation has certainly shed a light on the industry and how terrible everyone aside from Vic was. It honestly isn't worth going back to. God or not... many things do happen for a reason. This happened and Vic still has support. He hasn't been forsaken. If you look at things as a whole, Vic is actually the one who comes out ahead regardless of what happens with the lawsuit, I think. Funi and RT are falling apart and I don't think the future is looking too bright for those who work there.

Vic continues to move forward with professionalism and grace. Monica, Jamie, and the little gremlin, Ron, have shown their true colors... so people won't trust them or stick with them too long. They won't be able to sustain themselves on their own circle for too long. When the industry collapses because of the bullshit they startled, they will be the ones to feel it the most. As time goes on, they will continue to become fatter and uglier and have to deal with the consequences for being terrible people.

TLDR; even if it seems unfair to Vic. Vic still has a future at the end of this. The others do not.

giraffes on coffee

Believe all ho ho hoes
kiwifarms.net

They saved the best for last lol

OneHandClapping

Do you get out da wae?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I guess I'm KV now. I want to see Mr. Lasagna brutally murdered.

Hopefully it's nowhere near as brutal as Bone Tomahawk.

OneHandClapping

Do you get out da wae?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Svetlana are they gonna keep the video up? I won't be able to watch the livestream.
"They blocks come down after the live stream but we will be reaching out to see if any of the filmmakers would like their films back up on the channel"

EDIT: Nick's in chat. And he raided the movie chat with his chat. Jumped from ~150 viewers to 800+ lmao

EDIT2:
Thank god he's not teacupping

1603513011692.png

F for sliced Lasagna

1603512796619.png

Trigger discipline reeeee

1603512972195.png

F again

1603513125474.png

1603513310630.png

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
"They blocks come down after the live stream but we will be reaching out to see if any of the filmmakers would like their films back up on the channel"

EDIT: Nick's in chat. And he raided the movie chat with his chat. Jumped from ~150 viewers to 800+ lmao

EDIT2:

View attachment 1683211

F for sliced Lasagna

View attachment 1683207

View attachment 1683209

F again

View attachment 1683215

View attachment 1683225

He got jobbed and i love it lol

The short was pretty good. Loved how the villain was like "oh damn" and let him go at the end.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net

EDIT2:

View attachment 1683211

F for sliced Lasagna

View attachment 1683207

View attachment 1683209

F again

View attachment 1683215

View attachment 1683225
His hair looks good (no homo)