Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Svetlana

To boldly go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honest question: Was the Lasagna head an actual sculpted piece, or was the head o nthe ground just clever camera angles and lots of post?

Also, how much blood was used?
IMG_20170928_180041.jpgIMG_20170928_180206.jpg
The pics should clear up the head questions (?)

I went thru over a gallon of blood but a good quart was wasted on my first test of the blood pump (severed hand). The seal between the pump and tubing failed and blood sprayed all over him. LOL! After a wardrobe change and equipment check, we got it on the next take. Also, there was a scene not in this cut where we see the headless corpse. There was about half a gallon used on that as well. Good times

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1683468View attachment 1683469
The pics should clear up the head questions (?)

I went thru over a gallon of blood but a good quart was wasted on my first test of the blood pump (severed hand). The seal between the pump and tubing failed and blood sprayed all over him. LOL! After a wardrobe change and equipment check, we got it on the next take. Also, there was a scene not in this cut where we see the headless corpse. There was about half a gallon used on that as well. Good times

It's a shame he died so early. Would have loved to see him doing some of that sword fighting lol.

OneHandClapping

Do you get out da wae?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame he died so early. Would have loved to see him doing some of that sword fighting lol.
Outside of STC I notice live action Vic doesn't last long. In the other Star Trek film he died fairly early. In When The Train Stops he didn't die, but only appeared for less than a minute. And here, he jobs pretty hard.