Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Riku

kiwifarms.net
That's more than reason enough to believe Vic's truthful while the dumb loons are just keeping up with the bullshit, they never cared about him while Vic's still suffering for them as he did believe they were his friends and is still keeping the pics he made with them all these years...while those scumbags likely have deleted them as they only desire his death and money. Too bad they're quite unlikely to get those, while Vic even unwillingly will get to see his fake-friends meet their just punishments.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
kutgdye57i6458o.pnglkhjfduet5yr8967.png

rdbnshytfuyhw643.pngetbrytj436.png

dfyrdrya3463.pngsrfywe2345.png

Really...?
hfnfdjgkluy346.png

snfdgyi57436.png

Thought I'd mention this, that nsm0220 user only hates Vic because he allegedly harassed an admin of a Facebook group they were in and somehow caused them to lose the group.
PicsArt_10-25-02.40.21.jpg

But, looking further into this, it turns out that nsm only heard from someone ELSE that Vic harassed that Facebook group admin, meaning they don't know first-hand if it really was Vic or not.
Screenshot_2020-10-25-13-29-25-910_com.android.chrome.jpg

Furthermore, if you look into their older tweets from late 2019, you'll find that they shift their story from being Vic causing them to lose the Facebook group to the Vic Stans doing so.
PicsArt_10-25-02.40.43.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-25-14-49-36-063_com.android.chrome.jpg

In other words, nsm doesn't seem to keep their story straight.

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Which is appropriate because to paraphrase R. Lee Ermey, “his ass looks like 150 lbs of chewed bubblegum”.
Thought I'd mention this, that nsm0220 user only hates Vic because he allegedly harassed an admin of a Facebook group they were in and somehow caused him to lose it.
View attachment 1685752
But, looking further into this, it turns out that nsm only heard from someone ELSE that Vic harassed that Facebook group admin, meaning they don't know first-hand if it really was Vic or not.
View attachment 1685754
Furthermore, if you look into their older tweets from late 2019, you'll find that they shift their story from being Vic causing them to lose the Facebook group to the Vic Stans doing so.
View attachment 1685758
View attachment 1685767
First it was Vic. Then it was Vic’s supporters. These guys aren’t even trying to keep their stories straight.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd mention this, that nsm0220 user only hates Vic because he allegedly harassed an admin of a Facebook group they were in and somehow caused him to lose it.
View attachment 1685752
View attachment 1685754
View attachment 1685758
View attachment 1685767
This guy seems to be mentally ill (which is not surprising, he's a KV member after all).

I posted some of his tweets on here before. In some of them, he also claimed Vic owed him an insane amount of money, something like one hundred and thousand dollars, because Vic causing his FB group to close down caused him financial damages for some reason. He sounds as insane as manjaw.

He must suffer from delusions or something.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1685752
View attachment 1685754
View attachment 1685758
View attachment 1685767

Went to archive those stupid tweets and then found myself seeing this retarded shit
sdaredrt564.pngegbrtyntu346.png

gdbfwenhtr4yr5t.pnggbfdhsn34.png

gdfrsjyrewry5346.pngdsgfneyu57.png
:story: :story: :story:
sdrnyte56.pngnraed452.png

hfsgdryte34.pngteaysrujtdk56.png

sgeyhru436.pngnsafdgtye547.png
syrutir.pngtewargfr457.png

EDIT
Couldn't find the tweet to peppermonster
rewght34.png

Last edited:

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
"After watching Vic Mignogna pick his nose and eat it I realized I was dealing with a child and moved on."
It's always funny when someone claims to be over someone while actively still tweeting about them.

Also it seems like an odd thing to say considering the circumstances. If Ron really truly believed Vic assaulted his fiancé, why would a nose pick be a reason to move on? Another hint that this was never about some phony justice for Monica or any "victims". It was only about trying to ruin Vic.