Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
It's always funny when someone claims to be over someone while actively still tweeting about them.

Also it seems like an odd thing to say considering the circumstances. If Ron really truly believed Vic assaulted his fiancé, why would a nose pick be a reason to move on? Another hint that this was never about some phony justice for Monica or any "victims". It was only about trying to ruin Vic.
It's not unlike how Creepy Ron insisted on posting random pics of Vic and go "this is your 'chad'. :)" to attack people on twitter. He COULD be posting actual evidence that his fiance was raped.

But he doesn't.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
So another KVer that made up shit to justify his hateboner for Vic and his fans, what else besides water is wet and sky is blue? :lunacy:
The beta cuck @Ron Toye always posts Vic pics and comments since he has to manifest his homo desires in a way or another since Tyrone&friends aren't interested in his ass as they're always busy with Moronica's ultra-big ass, guess the soypussy should just come out at this point, it's clear how he has advanced from the simple hate-boner the whole KV had and went to the stalking girlfriend route! :story::lit:

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net

You know? Of the many bullshit that the KickVic wars has created. I never hear them talk about Mr. Anime when he killed his family for his now failed school shooting spree. I could see them defend a monster like him and them saying "At least Mr. Anime never raped women" also another thing when people say they want gatekeeping back they mean they need to gatekeep from future crazy people like Mr. Anime and that cuck who drank himself to death over a tranny bitch. It be funny if Mother's Basement try to end his life by shooting spree in Canada because why not for a pedo cuck like him.

The sad thing about this mess is that people never learn from history and would rather kill their own career to own both Orange Man Bad and Vic of Broly fame.

And this video is an ensample on who the type of people we have to be careful on both online and offline.

You know? Of the many bullshit that the KickVic wars has created. I never hear them talk about Mr. Anime when he killed his family for his now failed school shooting spree. I could see them defend a monster like him and them saying "At least Mr. Anime never raped women"
KickVic doesn't care about anybody else, because as long as Vic man bad, that's all they need to focus on.

EriMin

kiwifarms.net
So! Thanks to Facebooks lovely Memories feature I can give some receipts! Faisal claimed I said I was gonna quit AWA if I had to work with Vic because he “wasn’t who I thought he was”.
Survey says... the receipts prove otherwise!
Prior to AWA 2014 I had already asked not to be Vic’s handler. Here’s the email exchange I had about securing a handler for Vic for AWA 2014 EDE9C753-1107-422E-8068-2B21A21D39B8.jpeg

AWA 2014 was Sept 26-28th

This little memory from Facebook shows when I announced I was planning on retiring from working conventions:
849846DD-785A-49C3-9274-2C2CBB1B96AA.jpeg
I made this announcement a month AFTER AWA 2014. It was, conveniently, the first year after the new management took over... so... What conclusion do we draw?

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
So! Thanks to Facebooks lovely Memories feature I can give some receipts! Faisal claimed I said I was gonna quit AWA if I had to work with Vic because he “wasn’t who I thought he was”.
Prior to AWA 2014 I had already asked not to be Vic’s handler. Here’s the email exchange I had about securing a handler for Vic for AWA 2014View attachment 1688669

This little memory from Facebook shows when I announced I was planning on retiring from working conventions: View attachment 1688663
I made this announcement a month AFTER AWA 2014. It was, conveniently, the first year after the new management took over... so... What conclusion do we draw?
Management sucks?

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Prior to AWA 2014 I had already asked not to be Vic’s handler. Here’s the email exchange I had about securing a handler for Vic for AWA 2014View attachment 1688669

This little memory from Facebook shows when I announced I was planning on retiring from working conventions:
View attachment 1688663

Clearly you made millions from working the convention circuit and were all set to retire.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1688663
Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm just curious. Can you tell us the reason why you chose not to be Vic's handler anymore? KV love to use you not wanting to be his handler anymore as some sort of gotcha.