Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Toyman99x

kiwifarms.net
If you think the answer is “They offered absolutely fucking nothing” then you are correct! They stopped giving any hotel room reimbursement by saying they provided “reduced price” rooms over at the Sheraton.
Yeah... because guest relations staff really need to stay more than a 20~30 minute walk away from their guests... They demand you be available Wed-Mon, be at the beck and call of the guests, and in my case be there to put out any fires the other handlers have, but stopped giving any kind of reimbursement other than the free badge which you don’t get to use if you’re in Guest Relations because you’re expected to be tethered to your guest the entire weekend.
Yeah... I’m sure that played zero part in me wanting to leave...

I'm shocked. Actually I'm NOT at all. I would supposed that those fires involved with new staffers? Did they offer food breaks?

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Major Anna
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile: more FUNi fuckery that probably doesn't matter, but it amuses me greatly.

The gate to hell.PNG

Reddit.PNG

Reddit 1.PNG

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
  • Dumb
Reactions: Hotfartz :)

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
They didn't even solve this retardation after all these years. For those who don't know, this issue has been a thing for years with funi stealing your money even after you unsubscribe & from what I've heard, not refunding either.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net

"D'Art Shtajio, the first Black-owned anime studio in Japan, was founded in 2016 and is run by brothers Darnell and Arthel Isom. The studio's motto is “to revolutionize the Japanese anime industry by western elements of art and storytelling." Some of these elements have been about the Black experience or a celebration of Black culture such as the latest The Weeknd music video "Snowchild" directed by Arthel Isom."

So they basically say that they plan to sell the nips animated manure. Too bad there's no affirmative action in Japan, huh?