Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
ljkhgfdituhjfr67i4.pngrtygkhkuiy45.png

gdsernhmtr456.pngpiuhytrfiu8750.png
yrusai785.pngkugdifot795.png

KV's biggest autistic cockroach faggot celebrating when Vic got screwed by Chupp
Tweeting to old ass tweets + tweets that have nothing to do with vic

ebrtnry4576.pngdtfyutr43656.png

sdgfwr346.pngresn64w3521.png

"Vig filed a defamation lawsuit to silence people calling him a sex pest and it backfired lmao Not only did he lose the lawsuit, but now it's documented in the court that he has a history of being a sex pest lmfao"
dsrtbye4634.pngewtbrhtjyku346.png

"Why speak to a lawyer that has been consistently wrong on his legal takes and screams at his computer screen. Senpai isn't going to notice you. His daddy and your daddy are now Greg and law twitter."
"See here’s the thing, what ruined anime fandom was iswv toxicity. Brigading and harassing Rial, Marchi or other people that shared interactions about Vic. It was one thing to defend him and another to call them fat and whole bunch of screwed stuff. Anyhoo"
etrtyursm457.pngkuygtdiuytr7i64.pngyrnesbth4w357.png
anerhtsy3456.png

Last edited:

Lone MacReady

Real Money
kiwifarms.net
On the search for something unrelated I stumbled upon ANN's front page for a split-second. Before my eyes immediately rejected the incoming cancer - I glimpsed in the corner an article title involving "non-binary animu characters". The Zogg is strong with ANN, and that was before they got cunty about Vic to deflect from their own group of pedophiles under the microscope. It is really tiresome, ANN.
konosuba lap.jpg

Plays With Squirrels

Any day that includes a long hug is a good day
kiwifarms.net
its amazing.
For clarification, yes, it is the default value for a user's profile if they haven't written a short bio.
Seems it’s only just being set up. Like @Son of Sparda 84 said, Vic said a few times squally was working on it. But this seems legit as the bio changed.
DF67B070-72E1-474F-96D3-A31AD8A34007.jpeg
So by November there might be better videos than what’s available on that god awful unlocked. Great concept but zero stability. People always freezing or being knocked out of it. I gave up

OneHandClapping

Do you get out da wae?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its amazing.

Seems it’s only just being set up. Like @Son of Sparda 84 said, Vic said a few times squally was working on it. But this seems legit as the bio changed.
View attachment 1692758
So by November there might be better videos than what’s available on that god awful unlocked. Great concept but zero stability. People always freezing or being knocked out of it. I gave up
It also helps that I can just idle in the stream and be counted as an active viewer if I shit post every half hour. With a computer I just tab out or mute, and do something else. I can't really do that with my phone.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
So I've had something on my mind.

Remember how there was a post a while back about moving trucks in Flower Mound? Now we've got VAs relocating.

I suppose the one way we could confirm our suspicions is through public record. If Funi has moved there should be public record of it unless they were absorbed by another company.

Another thought is seeing if MoRon are registered to vote in Cali. Doubt it but it could be worth looking into.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Monica voted in Dallas County Texas a week ago.

View attachment 1693100
https://archive.vn/ZYhpl
Monica and Ron only stayed the entire hour because Monica is used to having to be on her feet for long periods of time. Surprising, given her weight, but they're the rare Democrats who'd put up with long lines.

Also lovely of her to try and push her politics onto other people in such an unsubtle way. "Make your voice heard by voting early for blue, or you're a Nazi who doesn't deserve the first amendment!'

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
Monica voted in Dallas County Texas a week ago.

View attachment 1693100
https://archive.vn/ZYhpl
See, I don't look at her Twitter because I don't want to expose myself to filth while I'm still recovering.
Good to know, though I will be keeping an ear to the ground in regards to LA happenings.

I think by February at the latest we'll have a solid answer as to what the real story is, though these idiots like to run their mouths and overshare. It will likely come out much sooner.

They're all pigs with a tendency to squeal.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
See, I don't look at her Twitter because I don't want to expose myself to filth while I'm still recovering.
Good to know, though I will be keeping an ear to the ground in regards to LA happenings.

I think by February at the latest we'll have a solid answer as to what the real story is, though these idiots like to run their mouths and overshare. It will likely come out much sooner.

They're all pigs with a tendency to squeal.
If Monica and Jamie start an Only Fans, we know the shit has hit the fan