Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

Lawltwitter is so quick to pop out to discredit Nick whenever possible. They love looking down on others and bullying them especially with their "knowledge", but the only thing they know is mental gymnastics. They've already shown how little they actually know, and how poorly they can read.

EriMin

kiwifarms.net
@EriMin and @Svetlana defends Vic

KV only reasoning on why they would do that:
They can’t even be original in their accusations. People have been accusing me of this long before all this nonsense and if I’d continued working conventions I’m sure they’d still be doing it now.
Because in their narrow little world view they can’t possibly comprehend that men and women can be friends without having sex.

The Singer Of Songs

I sing, I dance, I pour seltzer down your pants.
kiwifarms.net
They can’t even be original in their accusations. People have been accusing me of this long before all this nonsense and if I’d continued working conventions I’m sure they’d still be doing it now.
Because in their narrow little world view they can’t possibly comprehend that men and women can be friends without having sex.
They can?

I guess I've been doing it all wrong, then..

giraffes on coffee

Believe all ho ho hoes
kiwifarms.net
Conversation occurs that is totally not about Vic in any way.

KV, who is so over Vic and never talks about him, jumps in the convo and makes it about him.

Ceral Funt

kiwi lurker
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how to resize mobile screenshots, so spoilered the image.

photo_2020-10-30_09-41-54.jpg

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
sperging bodoh babi faggot
oiuyrfi6t89.pngljgxhfszuoiuyr.png

Super rich coming from this lying faggot
liuyhfout8967.png

I am so sick of this faggots bringing up the fucking PANDEMIC
"WE"RE ON A PANDEMIC" "WE'RE IN A MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC"
"FUCK THESE CONVENTIONS INVITING VIC THEYRE GONNA GET PEOPLE COVID"
Doesn't stop the unhinged "protestors" from rioting, looting, and causing trouble in large packs you retard pillock.
yjfsykhfiu5t.png

liyfiu9785.png

EDIT
ouytfdiplyt9785.png

"So... did he think it was good?? Or is he afraid of Nick and his merry gang of doxing weebs?"
ioytriuytr6784.png

Last edited:

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Still waiting for KickVic to show where it was "proven" Vic is a predator in the case and what evidence was considered and verified to that end.

Oh wait, there wasn't any.
That's actually a really big brained idea.

They don't hate Nick, they need Nick. Without Nick, Discount Geico Caveman is an Australian cuck and Two-ton is just fat.
Well that's my point: before the evil Nick Ricotta, these people were all nobodies, tweeting into the void. They cling to Nick, stalk his account, because without him and the Vic lawsuit, they go back to being worthless losers.

Look at Low T Greg; what has all his antifa sperging down for his metrics? Nothin