Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

I had concerns about these conventions but I stopped caring because of months of riots and protests where people are "shoulder to shoulder for a long time".

yrtwu564674.pngkytrwu675i.png

hfgjdutyri7.png

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
I had concerns about these conventions but I stopped caring because of months of riots and protests where people are "shoulder to shoulder for a long time".

View attachment 1745265View attachment 1745270

View attachment 1745299
The simple wrongness of these people low key rustles my jimmies.

Vic may have admitted to touching Jamie's hair, and may even have pantomimed tugging it. Problem is, Jamie didn't describe simple hair pulling. She describes Vic digging his fingers into the back of her skull, grabbing a fistful of hair, yanking her head back, pinning her body or otherwise preventing her movement, whispered "something sexual" into her ear, and did so for long enough that Jamie had to physically fight him off while shouting something to effect of "get the fuck off me." Hair pulling, if that's what happened, is awkward. What Jamie describes is some kind of simple assault or battery.

On top of that, the suit wasn't thrown out because "the evidence [for the defendants] was credible." That was not what the judge ruled. The judge ruled that Vic had not brought enough clear and specific evidence to support the mere possibility that the defendants' action were not covered by the First Amendment.

Something something so tiresome.

EDIT:
Just for clarity. I was wrong in the above description, it wasn't "get the fuck off me," it was "What the fuck are you doing?"

This is from Vic's Second amended petition, page 151, which shows Jamie's original tweet
1606187901792.png

And again how she described it in her TCPA MTD, page 3

1606187970372.png

Last edited:
She seems to be moving away from the guy on the picture (while her friend likely tries to block him), that's already way more convincing that any of the pictures KV tried to frame Vic with...

View attachment 1744549
I think it’s safe to say that Quinton Flynn’s voice acting career is officially over.
Penis beard is wrong, as always. And “basement-dwelling unfuckable hatenerds”. Heh, like anyone would fuck you.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
Being called a "piece of shit" is hyberbolic, or ridicule, which is protected free speech. It is honestly funny that BHBH included it in the TDMA, and they should be made fun of for that.

Saying Vic lured Monica to his room, pinned her to his bed, and forcibly kissed her until rescued by a third party, is not an opinion, that's a statement of fact.

Saying Vic grabbed at the back Jamie's skull, got a fistful of her hair, yanked her head back, forcibly restrained her, whispered "something sexual" into her ear, and needed to be physically pushed off isn't an opinion, it's statement of fact.

Saying Vic assaulted women, including four (I think it was four) that Ron Toye personally knows of, is not an opinion, it's statement of fact.

Saying Vic was terminated after an investigation found evidence of harassing and threatening behavior is not an opinion, that's a statement of fact.

I hope Sudderth, Wallach, and Womack pull a Chupp and just overturn everything to see these people lose their minds.

I'll settle for a partial overturn.

I'd even settle for a complete affirm, as long as it's a well reasoned ruling.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
Being called a "piece of shit" is hyberbolic, or ridicule, which is protected free speech. It is honestly funny that BHBH included it in the TDMA, and they should be made fun of for that.

Saying Vic lured Monica to his room, pinned her to his bed, and forcibly kissed her until rescued by a third party, is not an opinion, that's a statement of fact.

Saying Vic grabbed at the back Jamie's skull, got a fistful of her hair, yanked her head back, forcibly restrained her, whispered "something sexual" into her ear, and needed to be physically pushed off isn't an opinion, it's statement of fact.

Saying Vic assaulted women, including four (I think it was four) that Ron Toye personally knows of, is not an opinion, it's statement of fact.

Saying Vic was terminated after an investigation found evidence of harassing and threatening behavior is not an opinion, that's a statement of fact.

I hope Sudderth, Wallach, and Womack pull a Chupp and just overturn everything to see these people lose their minds.

I'll settle for a partial overturn.

I'd even settle for a complete affirm, as long as it's a well reasoned ruling.
Pulling a Chupp would be ignoring all the obvious defamation and fact statements and affirming the dismissal.

Slamerella

In this world, you've got to be strong.
The pictures certainly are eyebrow raising. While they aren't say proof that he's metaphorically finger banging five year olds like they accuse Vic of, they certainly show some level of impropriety.
If we can get info of the convention that was at and other pics of Flynn at the time, it'd be a nail in his coffin for sure. I'm still a little skeptical.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.

The thing that they always brush over is that the tweet didn't say, "Vic is a piece of shit." The tweet said, "Vic is a criminal piece of shit." Yes, BHB addressed both the 'criminal' and the 'piece of shit' aspects of the tweet in the take-down letter, but if they hadn't objected to the piece of shit part, we all know that the internet would be dunking on BHB for conceding that Vic was, in fact, a POS. And lost in the LawIdiot analysis is the requirements in Texas for those letters. You're supposed to include every defamatory statement. Calling someone criminal can be considered defamatory, so they had to include it, whether it was the statement that really mattered or not.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
If we can get info of the convention that was at and other pics of Flynn at the time, it'd be a nail in his coffin for sure. I'm still a little skeptical.
My settings are on Press X by default now, since the side that poundmetoo's is infested with degenerates and liars. Luckily, as shown with Thurman and Haywood, if there's any meat to the accusations they tend to come out quickly.

Who knows, Flynn might really be a serial tongue rapist. Or he might not.

Slamerella

In this world, you've got to be strong.
My settings are on Press X by default now, since the side that poundmetoo's is infested with degenerates and liars. Luckily, as shown with Thurman and Haywood, if there's any meat to the accusations they tend to come out quickly.

Who knows, Flynn might really be a serial tongue rapist. Or he might not.
I did some researching thanks to some sites. Quinton Flynn made appearances at two conventions when the "lick of 2015" happened, one in Maryland Heights, MO, and one in Calgary, Canada. What strikes me as suspicious as that Otafest is big. This would've definitely been something to report. The other convention, Gateway Geek, has a few pictures on their seemingly defunct twitter page.

1606240800770.png

(archive)

Here he is on day 2 of the convention. Now I'm sure he had it off when he was at the signing, but.

1606241485366.png

In the licking photo, it looks like he has a bracelet, or a watch.

1606241624304.png

(archive)

Here's a photo of him at Calgary's Otafest (duh) with a majorly different getup. In the lick pic, he's wearing a button down shirt that's opened, with a white shirt underneath, and blue jeans. In this pic, he's wearing a white coat with a black button down shirt, and dark pants.

I'm starting to press that X Button myself now.

Small edits:
The other Otafest pictures I found on twitter were the same.However, no picture had a good shot of his wrist wrapped with something, but all had the same clothes. Otafest happened in May 2015, and Gateway happened later in the year, but happened in very late August of 2015. Not September.

Here's the site I used.

Last edited:
Been looking for this tweet of this girl ChibiDragonessa007 claiming Vic was "practically humping" her and finally found it while reading Vic's lolcow thread.
Think she had her account protected before. Sorry if I'm late and gay but I want to make sure this gets archived

yhgekiurytre4.pngdbyhdfej.png

fgsw6452.pngvadsyw54r.png

bhfdewregt24573.png
ytnbwe5r7u.pngghsbwy57re43.png

ntwdytreu563.png

"What's best for a victim to do is what's best for the victim. You don't get to decide that."
"So basically what you just said is let the man who did you wrong get away with it...... you're hopelessly stupid seriously"
"Some victim blaming you got going on. Not everyone processes information the same way, at the same speed, and some people need to take time to really confront what happened to them. Attitudes like yours are why so many victims don't come forward after time has passed."
"Wow he’s still going? I blocked him tbh. Not worth my time"
d bfghsjget2346.pnggvbsxhdejty5673.png

gbs tre354.png

jhgfktiuyr5o8567.pngfvdwbdgy345.png

dvtgyr354r.pngbdgsdfdhteytu.png

"You look adorable"