Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Being called a "piece of shit" is hyberbolic, or ridicule, which is protected free speech. It is honestly funny that BHBH included it in the TDMA, and they should be made fun of for that.
They don't seem to grasp what the TDMA's requirements are or that if you err in one direction, it should be to include things that may look silly. It's use it or lose it. If you don't include it, you can't base your action on it. So finding something silly in a TDMA letter is nowhere near as much of an own as these people think.

R.A.E.L.

Blind spider waifu
An anonymous person who claims to have known Quinton Flynn for years came forward with info on the two main girls accusing him. The BewareQuintonFlynn account responded and claims said anonymous is Quinton himself.
EnmK85cWEAASjra.jpg

Full convo with the anon:

Animegate19

This is how we rise up!
Been looking for this tweet of this girl ChibiDragonessa007 claiming Vic was "practically humping" her and finally found it while reading Vic's lolcow thread.
Think she had her account protected before. Sorry if I'm late and gay but I want to make sure this gets archived

View attachment 1747069View attachment 1747068

View attachment 1746953View attachment 1746956

View attachment 1746991
View attachment 1746967View attachment 1746973

View attachment 1746976

"What's best for a victim to do is what's best for the victim. You don't get to decide that."
"So basically what you just said is let the man who did you wrong get away with it...... you're hopelessly stupid seriously"
"Some victim blaming you got going on. Not everyone processes information the same way, at the same speed, and some people need to take time to really confront what happened to them. Attitudes like yours are why so many victims don't come forward after time has passed."
"Wow he’s still going? I blocked him tbh. Not worth my time"
View attachment 1746984View attachment 1746980

View attachment 1746989

View attachment 1747074View attachment 1746990

View attachment 1746997View attachment 1747007

"You look adorable"

I remember her. I was taking screenshots and saving them. These were particularly interesting.

1606254324470.png

1606254343392.png

1606254363184.png

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
Well. Lasagna man has trooned out.

KV has to stop going after Vic now, or that makes them transphobic bigots.

Been looking for this tweet of this girl ChibiDragonessa007 claiming Vic was "practically humping" her and finally found it while reading Vic's lolcow thread.
Think she had her account protected before. Sorry if I'm late and gay but I want to make sure this gets archived

View attachment 1746991

View attachment 1746976

"What's best for a victim to do is what's best for the victim. You don't get to decide that."
"So basically what you just said is let the man who did you wrong get away with it...... you're hopelessly stupid seriously"
"Some victim blaming you got going on. Not everyone processes information the same way, at the same speed, and some people need to take time to really confront what happened to them. Attitudes like yours are why so many victims don't come forward after time has passed."

View attachment 1746989

"You look adorable"

I wonder if "ChibiDragonessa007" is the "chebedragonessa47" (most like chibidragonessa47 since the recorder is most likely not a weeb) Vic was asked about in his deposition. Page 62 of the Vic depo.

1606254335474.png

Funny. Her face looks creepy here.
A lot of these people are extremely awkward and haven't learned(?) how to smile well, or naturally.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan

View attachment 1746991

View attachment 1746976

View attachment 1746989

"You look adorable"

I remember these from the beginning of last year.
This was one of those "I was fine with it at the time, BUT LOOK HOW HE MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE NOW!!!!" people.
Honestly, these are sad, lonely people looking for attention.
Not quite on Manjaw's level, but on the road to it.

An anonymous person who claims to have known Quinton Flynn for years came forward with info on the two main girls accusing him. The BewareQuintonFlynn account responded and claims said anonymous is Quinton himself.
View attachment 1747182

Full convo with the anon:
I'm curious about who the person behind this BewareQuintonFlynn account is.
The fact this person is using the Court of Public Opinion to seek "justice" already is suspicious.
If this person really wanted justice, then they should charge him either criminally or civilly in an actual court.
If the person turns out to be an attention-seeking dangerhair who got bent out of shape over a nothingburger, then I won't be surprised.
I'm open to being proven wrong, though.

Last edited:

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
Lasagna is streaming on Twitch. Alex Moore levels of viewers, surprisingly. Might be that most of them are on Instagram, though. Audio is mostly fine, but video is choppy and/or delayed to shit.

EDIT: He's using a Mac. You boomer.

Apparently he'll be fully on Twitch next week instead of being half on Instagram and half on Twitch.

1606263961299.png

Also, I believe, to date, we've had Yorkie Mignogna, Vic Moognagna, Vic Exotic, and now Vic Ma'amnogna. Am I missing any?

Lasagna is streaming on Twitch. Alex Moore levels of viewers, surprisingly. Might be that most of them are on Instagram, though. Audio is mostly fine, but video is choppy and/or delayed to shit.

EDIT: He's using a Mac. You boomer.

Apparently he'll be fully on Twitch next week instead of being half on Instagram and half on Twitch.

View attachment 1747596

Also, I believe, to date, we've had Yorkie Mignogna, Vic Moognagna, Vic Exotic, and now Vic Ma'amnogna. Am I missing any?
Yeah he had 300 on instagram tonight

Vic IG Stream is wholesome as hell

Furthermore hair down Vic returns and handsome as ever

He talks about fetish I mean love for sharks

The one part that interest the hell out of me was this one fan showing his collection of DBZ Animation cells which were all great and I'm a bit jealous

He then goes on about thanking people in the stream for being the opposite of his detractors by being nice and positive

Next week he'll try to be Twitch but he can't guarantee since he uses a Mac (scrub)

E-Vic Thotiogna or VSCO Mignogna

I can't decide on the name, but holy fuck this is the actually cursed filter he had to this day.

But seriously, now we have:
Yorkie Lasagna
Vic Exotic
Vicoon (Racoon, not that coon) Mignogna.
Vicow Moognogna.
Gamer Vic
Biker Vic

Edit: OneHandClapping gave a great one, it's called "Vic Ma'amnogna"

Last edited: